Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! (6486 Views)

Why We Must All Come Together To Push For Regional Government / Do Yoruba Want Oduaaa Republic Or Restructure ? / Regional Government Is Not For Lazy Bone Of Today's People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2017
Tayonic:
Why are you contradicting yourself?
You said Oke Ogun is marginalised and not allowed to have a Governor, yet you said nobody can win an election in Oyo state without Oke Ogun people.
Why can't Oke Ogun just present a candidate and just use that influence and voting strength to ride him to office?
good of you,
every one cry marginalization in Nigeria but they were marginalized with the aide of their people, as simple as that, No presidential candidate that haven't went to oke-ogun once for campaign!
and don't be surprised Oyo Alaafin had ever produced oyo state governor!

1 Like

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Deedeedee3:

Dont mind the guy. He is one of those "One Nigeria" eddiots we have in our land. Too bad that Nigeria will split and he will be alive to witness it.
Oloribu somebody!
haa!
oo mo kose lori esu!
o je mo foju aso lasan weegun!

1 Like

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by Tayonic: 1:31am On Jul 16, 2017
moninuola65:

good of you,
every one cry marginalization in Nigeria but they were marginalized with the aide of their people, as simple as that, No presidential candidate that haven't went to oke-ogun once for campaign!
and don't be surprised Oyo Alaafin had ever produced oyo state governor!
Then it means the people are not yet ready for the position don't simply want it.

1 Like

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by salford1: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Annie939:
which one be oke-ogu again nawaoooooo
Not only you...
grin
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by Jetleeee: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Lol Isn't this the Oyinkinola guy?

Back on that weed thing again? grin

But we Yorubas have been very "fortunate" to have so many strange characters sha cheesy I remember kayusfit and patriotic9ja.boy. sarki sef still dey. And now, this one is back lol. Let's also not forget emperor Musiwa

We'll be fine sha

7 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by igbozionism(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2017
Jetleeee:

But we Yorubas have been very "fortunate" to have so many strange characters sha cheesy I remember kayusfit and patriotic9ja.boy, sarki sef still dey. And now, this one is back lol. Let's also not forget emperor Musiwa

We'll be fine sha

shut up! oke Ogun is not Yoruba!!! we migrated from edo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by Omofunaab2: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Jetleeee:

But we Yorubas have been very "fortunate" to have so many strange characters sha cheesy I remember kayusfit and patriotic9ja.boy, sarki sef still dey. And now, this one is back lol. Let's also not forget emperor Musiwa

We'll be fine sha

Lol,

4 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by Jetleeee: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2017
igbozionism:

So what do you want me to about that, potor boy?

You want some Häagen Dazs?

6 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by igbozionism(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2017
Jetleeee:

just stop putting us in your imaginary oduduwa republic, landgrabber!!!

11 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Tayonic:
Then it means the people are not yet ready for the position don't simply want it.
who were not ready for position, why we ask for state then?
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2017
igbozionism:

but you don't miss it, edo and youruba were not the same family?
tell me the extended family of igbo in this world!
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2017
igbozionism:

just stop putting us in your imaginary oduduwa republic, landgrabber!!!
and also stop dreaming of any stupid biafra!
trespasser!
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Jetleeee:

leave them they wont have bafra forever, they have nothing to do against Nigeria!
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by igbozionism(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
moninuola65:
and also stop dreaming of any stupid biafra! trespasser!
go waway, you are not original oke Ogun I am!! I am son of the soil!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by googlepikins: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2017
moninuola65:

Oke-ogun is bless with arable land where food stuffs produced in abundant and transported to other parts of federation every days
Oke-ogun is the basket food of Nigeria
so up till now you haven't stop smoking Oshogbo weed abi?
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by bolajesu: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2017
with all sincerity we yorubas need prayers ooo...look at the madness a fellow yoruba is displaying on the internet...I will be happy for this country to disintegrate and your people go and join the Arewa republic just ask the okun people what they are suffering in kogi state...secondly dont you know that a regional government has the power to create more states...and your oke-ogun state can become a reality? I live with a pure saki indigene as my flat mate and everyday we pray for ODUDUWA republic...also i live in kano...yet we feel like second class citizens amidst those fanatics...I just pray the curse of afonja will not happen to you with the way you are going with all sincerity...you are a disgrace to the yoruba race!

2 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
so up till now you haven't stop smoking Oshogbo weed abi?
In all over Nigeria it's only Oke-ogun that flogged fulani herdsmen out of our domain and nothing happen!
not those of you who go hiding when you see cow!

1 Like

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2017
bolajesu:
with all sincerity we yorubas need prayers ooo...look at the madness a fellow yoruba is displaying on the internet...I will be happy for this country to disintegrate and your people go and join the Arewa republic just ask the okun people what they are suffering in kogi state...secondly dont you know that a regional government has the power to create more states...and your oke-ogun state can become a reality? I live with a pure saki indigene as my flat mate and everyday we pray for ODUDUWA republic...also i live in kano...yet we feel like second class citizens amidst those fanatics...I just pray the curse of afonja will not happen to you with the way you are going with all sincerity...you are a disgrace to the yoruba race!
ignorant!
you were in kano either for learning or for business, because there is Nigeria, if you can't easily get admission in the South you have the opportunity in the North, if your business is not gone well in the South there is option for you in the North, like wise artisans all because Nigeria exist, if there is no longer Nigeria who were you to cross into those region with that opportunities!
so if Nigeria marginalized you it gives you 180 million free of charge opportunities in revenge!
oke-ogun feeds oyo state, but oyo state marginalized oke ogun since independent!
what oke-ogun ever gain in defunct western region?
what hope can I continue have in a regional government!
even the oyo state governor Ajumobi refused the nomination of minister Shittu!
do you know why? he is from oke-ogun...Saki!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2017
igbozionism:

go waway, you are not original oke Ogun I am!! I am son of the soil!!!!
igbozionism ask your fake jew brothers who were living in oke-ogun, we didn't tolerate criminalism either you live in peace or been shown the way to your home,
No alternative in oke-ogun!
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by kodath(f): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2017
we are not part of your oduduwa republic...land grabbers

3 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by kodath(f): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2017
moninuola65:

igbozionism ask your fake jew brothers who were living in oke-ogun, we didn't tolerate criminalism either you live in peace or been shown the way to your home,
we can never be subdued to be slaves to mosslem... they can never marginalize us..i support your agitation brother

3 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Tayonic:
Are you happy now?
You may be a Yoruba, but honestly we Yorubas don't behave like this.
They have hijacked the tribe from you.

they will hijacked your thread not mine!
if I open a thread be sure I've well prepared for it, no one can beat me in debate, The biafran here were too low to face me in a constructive debate! what they know beside[b] insult and and abuse[/b]
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by PenisCaP: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Oke Ogun will not have a referendum voice for exclusion in Oduduwa. The divisions is along ethnic and cultural line. Oke Ogun is culturally and ethnically Yoruba so you are in, whether you like it or not.

Stop dragging one ogun to yoruba..
Are u also a land grabber.?

3 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

Stop dragging one ogun to yoruba..
Are u also a land grabber.?

PenisCaP!
look at the name of this one for God shake!
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by PenisCaP: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2017
moninuola65:

PenisCaP!
look at the name of this one for God shake!

And what happend to my name undecided

1 Like

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2017
PenisCaP:

And what happens to my name undecided
this is your baptized name?
nothing happen to it!
it's welcome in synagogue!
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2017
ONYEUTALI:
See the hypocrisy in these Wasterners. If someone from Rivers State says IPOB should count Rivers out of Biafra, they say Igbos are going for ND Oyel. Now they're going for Oke-Ogun skulls.

Hahahahhahah. True!

1 Like

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by igbozionism(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2017
moninuola65:

I am from oke Ogun. is it because Igbo is in my username? don't worry let's join hands together and resist the coneheaded Yoruba Muslims from grabbing our rich lands in oke Ogun grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2017
iSlayer2:

Hahahahhahah. True!
Hahahahhahah. True!
there won't be biafra!
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by moninuola65: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2017
igbozionism:

I am from oke Ogun. is it because Igbo is in my username? don't worry let's join hands together and resist the coneheaded Yoruba Muslims from grabbing our rich lands in oke Ogun grin grin grin
you see idiot!
Yoruba muslim!
Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by igbozionism(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2017
moninuola65:

you see idiot!
Yoruba muslim!

I don't have the conical shape of Yoruba Muslims neither do I gulp ewedu nor munch amala.
I am oke Ogun Christian grin

2 Likes

Re: Count Oke-ogun Out Of Oduduwa Republic Or Regional Government! by PenisCaP: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2017
moninuola65:

this is your baptized name?
nothing happen to it!
it's welcome in synagogue!

U have a very dirty mind...
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Greek Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Airlines Flight That Crashed / Funke Olakunrin: PDP Condemns Killing, Tasks Buhari, FG To Curb Insecurities. / Nigeria Exported $4.47bn Crude, FAAC Got N1.83tn —NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.