Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. (1752 Views)

I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! / Help! I Can't Fall In Love / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys! Pls I need your advice I'm finding it hard to fall in love. My last relationship was two years ago, I really loved her before things turn sour between us, ever since I can't settle my mind down with just a lady,infact anything about love or relationship don't entice me.Do I need to see a psychologist or the pain from my past relationship still lingers?. It has really cost me alot,due to the fact that most of my female friends that I could have had a good relationship with saw the lack of commitment in me and went their separate ways. Pls I need your advice.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Try to forget about your ex. Part of you still want her. You are still pained because you couldn't accept the rejection from breaking up with her, your ego is hurt.

Been in this before. That was years ago.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Pheals(f): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
are u worried? pls stop..... it's better to be dump for better people to pick u up
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by ikp120(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
You don't have problem. You're your own problem.

When your eyes clear, you go dey committed. You don't need to see a psychologist at all.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
I wasn't rejected sir, I walked out of the relationship because of what she did. I had slot of girls before I met her, but I chose to be faithful for her.
sonofLuci:
Try to forget about your ex. Part of you still want her. You are still pained because you couldn't accept the rejection from breaking up with her, your ego is hurt.

Been in this before. That was years ago.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
No I wasn't dump. I walk away ma'am.
Pheals:
are u worried? pls stop..... it's better to be dump for better people to pick u up
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Prevho: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
thestevens:
Hey guys! Pls I need your advice I'm finding it hard to fall in love. My last relationship was two years ago, I really loved her before things turn sour between us, ever since I can't settle my mind down with just a lady,infact anything about love or relationship don't entice me.Do I need to see a psychologist or the pain from my past relationship still lingers?. It has really cost me alot,due to the fact that most of my female friends that I could have had a good relationship with saw the lack of commitment in me and went their separate ways. Pls I need your advice.

The simple truth is that, you are pretending to be too strong.

You did not mourn or grieve that relationship.

Now time has elapsed, you may not mourn it again but you need to go back to that period and smile about all the best part of your past relationship.

Do not contact the ex, just remember now lovely she was and let the hurt sear through you.

Do not regret walking away, but also remember the ugly things about her and be optimistic a out meeting someone better
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
OK sir, I pray make my eyes clear.
ikp120:
You don't have problem. You're your own problem.

When your eyes clear, you go dey committed. You don't need to see a psychologist at all.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Cholls(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pheals:
my sister who is sitting beside you in the car?
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for this, inspired
Prevho:

The simple truth is that, you are pretending to be too strong.

You did not mourn or grieve that relationship.

Now time has elapsed, you may not mourn it again but you need to go back to that period and smile about all the best part of your past relationship.

Do not contact the ex, just remember now lovely she was and let the hurt sear through you.

Do not regret walking away, but also remember the ugly things about her and be optimistic a out meeting someone better
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
thestevens:
I wasn't rejected sir, I walked out of the relationship because of what she did. I had slot of girls before I met her, but I chose to be faithful for her.

So na you they do yourself na.

What's the point of this thread? If you can't get over here then go back to her.

Period.

Or go meet demigods666 make him help you tie the girl join you as you like her well well so undecided

Panla.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by harbjar(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
thestevens:
u just havent found that woman... when she comes around, the love will over-shower u
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by muller101(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Has anyone ever mention to u that u are destined to become a rev.Father?
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by kefa00(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
To my own view. I think its depend on your age... maybe when you are ready to settle down you will fall in love again. Don't force yourself to fall in love.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Kondomatic(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
I don't know what a guy who's not planning to settle down need love for.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
muller101:
Has anyone ever mention to u that u are destined to become a rev.Father?
grin
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Pheals(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Cholls:
my sister who is sitting beside you in the car?
...bad belle na yahoo boy!!!

na my pater!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
So is only when you wanna settle down you can fall in love?
Kondomatic:
I don't know what a guy who's not planning to settle down need love for.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Cholls(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pheals:
...bad belle na yahoo boy!!!

na my pater!
my sister ah you mean ya pater na Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Am not forcing myself and thanks man
kefa00:
To my own view. I think its depend on your age... maybe when you are ready to settle down you will fall in love again. Don't force yourself to fall in love.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
OK sir
harbjar:

u just havent found that woman... when she comes around, the love will over-shower u
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Help find the Demi god
sonofLuci:

So na you they do yourself na.

What's the point of this thread? If you can't get over here then go back to her.

Period.

Or go meet demigods666 make him help you tie the girl join you as you like her well well so undecided

Panla.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Pheals(f): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Cholls:
my sister ah you mean ya pater na Yahoo Yahoo
must u quote me if u don't understand Me... u thought the person beside na yahoo boy and I was telling u he is my pater... don't quote me back if u don't understand.... I don't play dice ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚃⚃⚄⚅ am not in mood tonight
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by harbjar(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
thestevens:
OK sir
am also currently going tru the same but i know its becos my queen hasn't come around
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Cholls(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pheals:
must u quote me if u don't understand Me... u thought the person beside na yahoo boy and I was telling u he is my pater... don't quote me back if u don't understand.... I don't play dice ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚃⚃⚄⚅ am not in mood tonight
my sister eiyah it's dat time of the month I get apology
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by MissRaine69(f): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Until you have closure, you will forever be in this emotional limbo.
You may still hold a torch for this person you dated two years ago. Have you addressed the reason(s) behind why the relationship ended? Finally you don't go looking for love , it finds you.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by Wilson125(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oh ma own case different o.. i cnt luv cus i get one mentality abt all of em... "money" ah no knw y.. na money em dey fyn n m no d prove me wrng...
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
No I don't hold a torch of her anymore. I moved on a long time ago, I have address the reasons and am good with why I walk out on the relationship.
MissRaine69:
Until you have closure, you will forever be in this emotional limbo.
You may still hold a torch for this person you dated two years ago. Have you addressed the reason(s) behind why the relationship ended? Finally you don't go looking for love , it finds you.
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
I hope and pray you find the money you are looking for, mind you money is never enough. Human needs are insatiable.
Wilson125:
Oh ma own case different o.. i cnt luv cus i get one mentality abt all of em... "money" ah no knw y.. na money em dey fyn n m no d prove me wrng...
Re: Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. by thestevens: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
She will come around someday
harbjar:

am also currently going tru the same but i know its becos my queen hasn't come around

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Outfit The Black American IG Model Disturbing Nigeria Wore Again|photos 18+ / Every Girl Should Crave To Be Molested At Least Once.guy Gives Tips On Fb-photo / In Nude Pix And Video That Leak How Many Are Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.