Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) (9089 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by Nissando(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2017
..................a 38-year-old Roman Catholic sister who confessed to be in an adulterous affair with a married man stating that all she wants from him is sex.

Emmaculate Samukange, who also works as a nurse at Chivhu General Hospital, said she has no intentions of breaking Phillip Dzingai’s marriage but only wanted sex from him.

“I am aware that Phillip is married and it is true that I am having an affair with him.

“I am a Roman Catholic sister so what? 'I do' does not allow me to be his second wife.

“I am in a relationship with him because I failed to resist sexual temptation; I don’t wish to break his marriage, all I want from ..................

See the PHOTOS and read more here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/07/catholic-reverend-sister-confesses-to.html?m=1
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by emmykpes(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na wah ooooo!!!
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stale news being recycled.....
Because today is Sunday.....palm fronds fall on u OP

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Blogger with zero. Creativity. No go find work. Old poo

1 Like

Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by GT84(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
old stori
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by supereagle(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nissando:
..................a 38-year-old Roman Catholic sister who confessed to be in an adulterous affair with a married man stating that all she wants from him is sex.

Emmaculate Samukange, who also works as a nurse at Chivhu General Hospital, said she has no intentions of breaking Phillip Dzingai’s marriage but only wanted sex from him.

“I am aware that Phillip is married and it is true that I am having an affair with him.

“I am a Roman Catholic sister so what? 'I do' does not allow me to be his second wife.

“I am in a relationship with him because I failed to resist sexual temptation; I don’t wish to break his marriage, all I want from ..................

See the PHOTOS and read more here:
https://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/07/catholic-reverend-sister-confesses-to.html?m=1

Old story, I read it online long time ago.
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by Nikbaebrown(f): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Which Kian Wahala Be This Get Married, No!!! Stay Single, No!! Oya Use Cucumber, No!! You're Parading Yourself As A Responsible Abess From The Covet And Soliciting For Sex From Married Men In The Dark . Who Is Fooling Who? REMAND HER IN KUJE PRISON. NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by heykims(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Na call of nature now, no blame her too much. Fault d doctrine..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by Uziehot(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by Uziehot(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
When are we going to start using words like "relaxing, enjoying" instead of caught? So someone can not ease the body abi? Even pastor dey relax oh. Waaaating?
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by UGLEEBOI: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
angry steewpid OP!

Just where are the photos??

Last warning!!! my eyes are on you

1 Like

Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by harbjar(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Which Kian Wahala Be This Get Married, No!!! Stay Single, No!! Oya Use Cucumber, No!! You're Parading Yourself As A Responsible Abess From The Covet And Soliciting For Sex From Married Men In The Dark . Who Is Fooling Who? REMAND HER IN KUJE PRISON. NEXT!!!
which one be use cucumber again.. which advice u dy give self
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by Nimble55(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Lol, Cucumber? For what now? Many singles guys out there to help out and yet people waste time with CUCUMBER
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
no photos angry
cross fall on ops head angry
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by Nikbaebrown(f): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nimble55:

Lol, Cucumber? For what now? Many singles guys out there to help out and yet people waste time with CUCUMBER

Lolzzz!! thats the most Reasonable Idea That I Think Crossed My Mind. I Mean To Subdue The Urge Aleast. Shez A Reverend Sis Remember.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by youngsahito(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
body no be fire wood smiley
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by queenbetsy(f): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
endtime
Re: Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ayah

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic / I Need A Wife **my Pix Included**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.