Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic (9088 Views)

South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by BloggersNG: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2018
Lol.. what is she looking for down there, is her earring missing or is she high?���.. Lemme just drop this one here..

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/viral-photo-of-lady-with-massive.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

see yansh!
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2018
Damn

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Slaye: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Damn

Lol
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by MhizAJ(f): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2018
What's the meaning of this nonsense
That's how they will be making men feel we have nothing to offer

14 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by josh123(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2018
If i could just insert my ...... Into dat place
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by KingsCare: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2018
Meanwhile....if you need a serious and strategic Online Marketer for your business & services to maximize awareness, engagements and creativity.....HIRE ME.....Whatsapp no...0, 9, 0, 9, 1, 4, 5, 1, 0, 7, 4
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by falconey(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
Who said you have nothing to offer? you have and it's pussy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by IamAirforce1: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2018
She's got it
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by donstan18: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's the meaning of this nonsense That's how they will be making men feel we have nothing to offer
Pussy, you got....Offer, you do.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by jonero4(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2018
josh123:
If i could just insert my ...... Into dat place
2mins u wil just cum

9 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
pls what else do you have to offer? let's start from there

4 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Akant breathe mehn it's left me Assthmatic Jus wanna tear that dress and bury my nose inside her big smelly yansh. grin

6 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Nedfed(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2018
I think dat lady is busy looking/searching for Buhariii brain

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by InfernoNig: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Is that yansh
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by BlackAdam55(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
oh my one can eat that ass up grin
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Ogbenimax(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
O K. O fall on you grin grin
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
dear lord

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Burgerlomo: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chaiii! Wey vaseline crew cool

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:

Lol
all to get the attentioncheesy...women ehncheesy.u tell me wat is she looking for underneath the car steering? Absolutely nothingcheesy. Na just for her to shoot her yansh go up make we notice amcheesy. Na so u go siddon ur own for one corner and a babe go waka ur front more than ten times dey wiggle her behind make u notice amcheesy.
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by fr3do(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
To what end?
Its not like if a man can get behind her in that position.
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Where are d ukwu boys sefcheesy. U guys are missing somethin ocheesy. greiboy,efesodje,potbelly,luminous cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Where are d ukwu boys sefcheesy. U guys are missing somethin ocheesy. greiboy,efesodje,potbelly,luminous cheesy.

shocked shocked Ukwu on point

grin One of the reasons we work very hard, so we can continue enjoying such goodies of life- if you catch my drift wink
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by KendrickAyomide: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
God Forbid
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by TrendedNG(f): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Trended! is one of Africa's Most Trusted Source of Pop Culture. ❤️ Visit now us now for latest new and entertainment in Nigeria! - http://www.trended.com.ng

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by TourismMan(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's not proper to look at such yansh when one is broke e.g. as I am now. Let me pretend like I didn't see anything.
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by adekhingz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
I'm feeling for my friend who was born on 29th of February. So, he will wish everyone else Happy birthday this year. No one will tell him so. Or should i just send him "happy birthday", taking 1st of March as his 29th February??

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by imitateMe(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's the meaning of this nonsense That's how they will be making men feel we have nothing to offer

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
were the viral yansh
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Kingsley10000: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
see positioning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady's Nude Birthday Photoshoot Earns Her Criticisms (photo) / Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. / If Your Guy Does These 16 Things. Congrats ! You Found A REAL MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.