Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had (4664 Views)

SEX STORY: His Mom Makes It Up To Him / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had by bbbabes(f): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2017
I stretched as I woke up, feeling him lying beside me. He was on his back, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. I thought about how naughty we got the night before. He was still naked and so was I. We were so spent last night that we could not muster up the energy to get dressed so we held each other and fell asleep in the nude.

Now, for some reason, I was on the other side of the bed. I scooted over to him watching his erection grow. He had the hardest cock every morning. Fucking it was my favourite thing to do.

I straddled him, not allowing him penetrate me yet and leaned down to kiss him.

"Good morning I said," after he opened his eyes.

"Good morning, my love," he said, his arms coming around to wrap around my waist.

I claimed his lips again, making sure to rub my sensitive breasts against him and he moaned into my mouth in response. His erection jerked as if it was searching for my cunt hole. I moved my hips seductively against his groin, feeling him harden even more. He groaned again, impatiently this time.

I knew exactly what he wanted. I sat up on his legs, held his cock and slid it into my waiting cunt.

I slid myself down agonisingly slow along his cock twirling my hips slightly as I made my way ever slower down his shaft. Every time he would start to thrust against me, I stopped. He sighed frustratedly and I continued slowly down till he was buried in my pussy.

Then I started to rock back and forth slowly, twirling my hips, sliding up and down, slow and sweet. He took my breasts in his hands and played with my nipples slowly rolling them between his fingers never too much pressure, lovingly and kind. I squeezed myself against him and pulled my body up and forward, I started to thrust harder, the need building in my loins.

END OF PART ONE

READ PART 2 HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY
Re: Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had by ArcFresky(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Nawaoohhh....sunday morning.

Wicked person.

1 Like

Re: Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had by hmbassey1960(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2017
Nice one,maybe you should try writing for erotic magazines,
Re: Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had by Homeboiy: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Jesu early morning sex na d best

when u never eat, energy go full ur body

1 Like

Re: Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2017
bbbabes:
I stretched as I woke up, feeling him lying beside me. He was on his back, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. I thought about how naughty we got the night before. He was still naked and so was I. We were so spent last night that we could not muster up the energy to get dressed so we held each other and fell asleep in the nude.

Now, for some reason, I was on the other side of the bed. I scooted over to him watching his erection grow. He had the hardest cock every morning. Fucking it was my favourite thing to do.

I straddled him, not allowing him penetrate me yet and leaned down to kiss him.

"Good morning I said," after he opened his eyes.

"Good morning, my love," he said, his arms coming around to wrap around my waist.

I claimed his lips again, making sure to rub my sensitive breasts against him and he moaned into my mouth in response. His erection jerked as if it was searching for my cunt hole. I moved my hips seductively against his groin, feeling him harden even more. He groaned again, impatiently this time.

I knew exactly what he wanted. I sat up on his legs, held his cock and slid it into my waiting cunt.

I slid myself down agonisingly slow along his cock twirling my hips slightly as I made my way ever slower down his shaft. Every time he would start to thrust against me, I stopped. He sighed frustratedly and I continued slowly down till he was buried in my pussy.

Then I started to rock back and forth slowly, twirling my hips, sliding up and down, slow and sweet. He took my breasts in his hands and played with my nipples slowly rolling them between his fingers never too much pressure, lovingly and kind. I squeezed myself against him and pulled my body up and forward, I started to thrust harder, the need building in my loins.

END OF PART ONE

READ PART 2 HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY

CASSAVA FALL on u....##bitch

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club / What Are The Reasons Why People Do Not Flush The Toilet After Use? / The Ugly Woman's Burden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.