Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt (3101 Views)

Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick / Another Reason To Respect A Woman / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by kozmicity: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2017
I came across this true life story on a blog and decided to share it with you...

JUST A LESSON!

If I had known, I would not have played the America visa lottery. The lottery I played had put indelible scar on my heart, causing me pain daily as I move closer to the grave. I am now 64 years of age. My undoing was the visa lottery I played in 2007. Prior to this time, all was well, and going smoothly in our family.

I had married my wife in 1985. We were blessed with 3 boys and a girl. The girl, Moyosore was our first child. She was born in 1986. The boys came there after in 1988, 1990, and 1994.

My wife was a full time house wife. She had everything at her request. A chauffeur driving car, two house helps, and other conveniences were at her disposals. I was a senior management staff at the defunct NITEL. A trained and accompanished electronic engineer. I travelled round the Nation. My assignments most times, were between the Federal Capital Territory, and Owerri in Imo State. I however ensured am in Lagos at least twice a month to see my family. This was between 1986 , and 1997. I retired in 1999 to start my own private company, which has continued to triumph to God’s glory.

In 2007, I joined several other Nigerians to play the visa lottery of the United States. I was part of the few thousands that won. I was happy, not because of myself, but because of my two younger children who will have the benefit of automatic citizenship of America. My older children; Moyosore, Aanuoluwapo were already schooling in Canada as at the time.

Hmmmmm, one of the major conditions of granting the visa is blood screening, and conduct of DNA for beneficiary’s dependants. I had submitted necessary documents, and made payments for our screenings at the popular St. Nicholas, Lagos Island. We did the tests as recommended. The results were to be sent to the Embassy.

I got a letter at a later date that I should present my passport and my wife’s for visas. On enquiry, they said the kids I presented weren’t mine. I almost lost my sanity! My kids weren’t mine? Is that possible was my song. I find it difficult to comprend. Because, it happened near my birthday celebration, I invited Moyo and Aanu home under the pretence that they were coming to celebrate with me, and had their DNA carried out. Alas, only Moyosore was my authentic child!

I became sick, and almost passed on. I was hospitalised for a month. I eventually lost the opportunity to complete the processing of the visas, as I was no longer myself. A bi, of what need is the visa without my kids?

When I got over the shock, I confronted my wife. She was mad with me. She called me unprintable names and a failure. I kept my peace and moved on. The following week, I invited her to a friend’s party. On our way back, I parked the car and pulled out of the road. She asked why, and I told her not to worry. I then raised the matter again. She rained abuse on me, and called me a drunk.

At that point, I pointed a pistol at her side, and threatened to kill her, and dump her on the abandoned road. I showed her copy of the DNA I got on Aanu, and the notification I received from American embassy.

At this point, my wife became parrot. She swallowed her pride, and confessed. She said Aanu was fathered by David, a friend and colleague, who was more of a brother than friend. We had been friends for almost 30 years. Tunde and Bidemi were sons of our househelp, Kingsley. Kingsley was from Benue. He worked with us for almost 15 years. I had noticed my wife special interest in him, but never knew he was sharing her with me.

It has been 10 years after the ugly incident, and revelation. I survived the shock, but Adunninever! She died two years after. She couldn’t wait to tell the kids and sort out the problem and havoc she caused. Till date, the children are not in the knowing of my predicament. The children are doing good. The last, Bidemi now 23 is working in a multinational company. He graduated at 19. So also are the other brothers and their siste, who are doing great in Overseas.

Now, am 64. I have written my will again and again. I have deleted the names of the boys from my last will, even though I have not gathered enough courage to inform them that am not their biological father.

I have not told anyone either, and its killing me day- by- day.

Cc lalasticlala tosyne2much kondomatic
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by rxgodwin(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2017
Jesu!!
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by pweshboi(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2017
this is serious... for the heart of a woman is deeper than....
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by fav444(f): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
This thing called marriage is quite scary but I'm gonna lean on Christ to help me.
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Rtopzy(f): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Some women are terrible....

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Forget about marriage, and have peace of mind.

This generation is corrupt
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by ikp120(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
These hoes ain't loyal at all!

Men use your heads! You don't need a prophet to tell you that!

As the child is born, DNA test should be carried out immediately! That should be passed into law immediately! angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
This one is horror ooo

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by omaolowo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
OP
All the children are yours. You have been catered for them, you have sponsored them to the best of schools over the world. Do not dwell too much on whether they are, or are not 'biologically' yours.

No need to change your will to deprive the 'Boys' whom DNA and subsequently your late wife's confession have proved not to be yours.

All these earthly possessions shall be left behind here - as we came with nothing, and we shall depart with nothing. It is only in this part of the world we hammer too much in leaving behind our riches for our children!

Relax, take things cool and enjoy for the remaining part of your life

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Dont tell me after i gave u an octuplets still u want a DNA test shocked ?
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
[b]Somebody was now blaming CR7 for taking the unconventional way...

But I'm not getting...its not like the man is sterile so the lady decided to help herself....

This is my own:
1) If you ddnt meet ur wife a virgin most especially when u had to win her over from another guy and u guys married not too long after...go for a DNA test...a lot of first child are not the husband's...some of the women sef don't do this one intentionally..they switch boyfriends and start having sexx almost immediately with the new guy.

2) In general if u travel a lot leaving madam at home to suffer konji...this one na ur fault..go for a DNA just to be sure..madam might have helped herself with another man to service engine when u were not around

3)Finally, if u have delay in giving birth running to years...see, most of the time we like blaming the women, when in reality the problem is with the husband...ur madam might not want to leave u ....and since she was a two timing sexually active slay queen even before u married her..wats the big deal in straffing one or two guys to make sure she has her own child....DNA is the way so nobody will give u heart attack when u find out at an old age....

#Women, make una no vex ooo...I know a lot of u are loyal and will never cheat on ur man..nuff respect to you![/b]

4 Likes

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Dont tell me after i gave u an octuplets still u want a DNA test shocked ?

grin hahahahahaha.

I was afraid dia might be various donors to the production of our octuplets grin . You've got to convince me with real reasons why i should not go for a DNA test sad
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by babyfaceafrica: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
So unfortunate??..why do some women do these to men?..don't they have conscience??...
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

grin hahahahahaha.

I was afraid dia might be various donors to the production of our octuplets grin . You've got to convince me with real reasons why i should not go for a DNA test sad

shocked

Chineeeke!

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

Chineeeke!

Did those words hurt you baby
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Ballotelle(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
how much does DNA test cost in Nigeria
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33am On Jul 17, 2017
That man is a coward.... You either tell the kids and remove their names from your will OR you keep quiet, take the secret to your grave and keep them in your will.

So the father will die and then these kids will receive nothing and be like WTF!

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2017
The man is an evil man who is punishing the kids for the sins of their mother, he better tell them before he dies. Someone that they call father would now do this evil thing in the will and seperate the bonds between siblings. The man is a coward, he should tell the children the truth and then do whatever he likes in the will.

kozmicity:
I came across this true life story on a blog and decided to share it with you...

JUST A LESSON!

If I had known, I would not have played the America visa lottery. The lottery I played had put indelible scar on my heart, causing me pain daily as I move closer to the grave. I am now 64 years of age. My undoing was the visa lottery I played in 2007. Prior to this time, all was well, and going smoothly in our family.

I had married my wife in 1985. We were blessed with 3 boys and a girl. The girl, Moyosore was our first child. She was born in 1986. The boys came there after in 1988, 1990, and 1994.

My wife was a full time house wife. She had everything at her request. A chauffeur driving car, two house helps, and other conveniences were at her disposals. I was a senior management staff at the defunct NITEL. A trained and accompanished electronic engineer. I travelled round the Nation. My assignments most times, were between the Federal Capital Territory, and Owerri in Imo State. I however ensured am in Lagos at least twice a month to see my family. This was between 1986 , and 1997. I retired in 1999 to start my own private company, which has continued to triumph to God’s glory.

In 2007, I joined several other Nigerians to play the visa lottery of the United States. I was part of the few thousands that won. I was happy, not because of myself, but because of my two younger children who will have the benefit of automatic citizenship of America. My older children; Moyosore, Aanuoluwapo were already schooling in Canada as at the time.

Hmmmmm, one of the major conditions of granting the visa is blood screening, and conduct of DNA for beneficiary’s dependants. I had submitted necessary documents, and made payments for our screenings at the popular St. Nicholas, Lagos Island. We did the tests as recommended. The results were to be sent to the Embassy.

I got a letter at a later date that I should present my passport and my wife’s for visas. On enquiry, they said the kids I presented weren’t mine. I almost lost my sanity! My kids weren’t mine? Is that possible was my song. I find it difficult to comprend. Because, it happened near my birthday celebration, I invited Moyo and Aanu home under the pretence that they were coming to celebrate with me, and had their DNA carried out. Alas, only Moyosore was my authentic child!

I became sick, and almost passed on. I was hospitalised for a month. I eventually lost the opportunity to complete the processing of the visas, as I was no longer myself. A bi, of what need is the visa without my kids?

When I got over the shock, I confronted my wife. She was mad with me. She called me unprintable names and a failure. I kept my peace and moved on. The following week, I invited her to a friend’s party. On our way back, I parked the car and pulled out of the road. She asked why, and I told her not to worry. I then raised the matter again. She rained abuse on me, and called me a drunk.

At that point, I pointed a pistol at her side, and threatened to kill her, and dump her on the abandoned road. I showed her copy of the DNA I got on Aanu, and the notification I received from American embassy.

At this point, my wife became parrot. She swallowed her pride, and confessed. She said Aanu was fathered by David, a friend and colleague, who was more of a brother than friend. We had been friends for almost 30 years. Tunde and Bidemi were sons of our househelp, Kingsley. Kingsley was from Benue. He worked with us for almost 15 years. I had noticed my wife special interest in him, but never knew he was sharing her with me.

It has been 10 years after the ugly incident, and revelation. I survived the shock, but Adunninever! She died two years after. She couldn’t wait to tell the kids and sort out the problem and havoc she caused. Till date, the children are not in the knowing of my predicament. The children are doing good. The last, Bidemi now 23 is working in a multinational company. He graduated at 19. So also are the other brothers and their siste, who are doing great in Overseas.

Now, am 64. I have written my will again and again. I have deleted the names of the boys from my last will, even though I have not gathered enough courage to inform them that am not their biological father.

I have not told anyone either, and its killing me day- by- day.

Cc lalasticlala tosyne2much kondomatic
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by whatsupbitches: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2017
/shttt happens.
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2017
It is not this generation, but the generation of mother you think are better than the 'hoes' of this generation
SingleDad:

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by dyze(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Going for DNA is like checking your car before going out in the morning

1 Like

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
funmisticqueen:
It is not this generation, but the generation of mother you think are better than the 'hoes' of this generation

Believe me honey, I was unable to dig what you're trying to say. Sweetheart can you make me dig?
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by kozmicity: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2017
funmisticqueen:

So,you mean we should blame our mothers for the behaviour of ladies today??

Ayam not understanding...
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by kozmicity: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2017
SingleDad:

Believe me honey, I was unable to dig what you're trying to say. Sweetheart can you make me dig?

Same here!
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2017
Wow... this is sad
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Simple, among you guys, there would be some of you that aren't your father's children. It is just being brought to the limelight because of social media. The mothers you keep comparing girls of our generation too did it. This has been going on for centuries, now men want to cry victim.
kozmicity:

So,you mean we should blame our mothers for the behaviour of ladies today??

Ayam not understanding...
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by kozmicity: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Simple, among you guys, there would be some of you that aren't your father's children. It is just being brought to the limelight because of social media. The mothers you keep comparing girls of our generation too did it. This has been going on for centuries, now men want to cry victim.

So you support infidelity in marriages if not you won't say so...Tell me,are you a feminist??
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Easy, this has been going on for centuries. Everyone is just becoming aware because of social media. It was more rampant in our paents' time, but sickle cell anaemia, or blood grouping usually exposed them, what of the many more that arent exposed.

My main point is men should stop comparing their girlfriends or the women they are toasting to their mothers because their mums may have done worse before they got married. Motherhood has a way of making a 'hoe', a superhero. So please dont say this generation, say that generation
SingleDad:

Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
No i am not, i wouldnt support infidelity in marriage and i am definitely not a feminist
kozmicity:

So you support infidelity in marriages if not you won't say so...Tell me,are you a feminist??
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Some men deserve it afterall you guys keep chanting ' bros before hoes'
babyfaceafrica:
So unfortunate??..why do some women do these to men?..don't they have conscience??...
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by chibabe259(f): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mr man as your were traveling up and down, how many women did you Bleep?.

You brought a grown up boy with a working dick to your wife as a houseboy. Pity

Bleep the hell out of the fake females among them to teach their late mother a lesson and move on.
Re: This Is Another Reason For Men To Go For DNA Tedt by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House / Age Difference In A Relationship: Does It Really Matter? / Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.