Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House (3100 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by kelsberg007: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Is it good to have sex with a lady in her father's house?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Son, What do you do for a living?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Yes.
Until your prick gets dissected
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by greatnaija01: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2017
venue does not matter, avenue is the koko

doing it with the fear of getting caught makes it very naughty

kelsberg007:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Keeppushing: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Why not instead get a skill, earn and build your own house then you can Have it with her anyhow you want?

Meanwhile Enjoy 30% discount on any ICT course of your choice this October

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Homeboiy: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
No be house e be
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Benitogucci(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Stolen kisses are sweeter

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
One of those days, your dick will get stuck inside till the father returns... You can imagine the rest.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
No respect. Lost generation.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by muller101(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
The guilty ones will claim saint here. I don do am before. Infact many times. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by IykeWest: 12:49am On Oct 10, 2017
kimbraa:
No respect. Lost generation.
Please who are u?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Not even in my own parents house

Smh sad
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 10, 2017
you sure needs help
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by edoman2016: 6:22am On Oct 10, 2017
kelsberg007:
Is it good for your sister to have sex with her boyfriend in your father's house? Wouldn't your father felt disrespected?
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Blacksilver23(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2017
Nigga if dem catch u for dat house u go knw wassup
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by SenhorSean(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Gobe!
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2017
that feeling of adrenaline coursing thru your veins... u even get to bleep her right in front of her daddys picture while u grin

Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by ggrin(f): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2017
borisyeltskin:
that feeling of adrenaline coursing thru your veins... u even get to bleep her right in front of her daddys picture while u grin
grin
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by Fernandowski(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Not bad at all until thunder fires both of una

I have done it several times shaaaa
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by femi4: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
kelsberg007:
If she insist, why not
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by spreado(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
I can even do it while her dad is at home, as long as i dont get caught
Re: Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House by IAMSASHY(f): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
undecided see dem, confused set of pple, d same way ur daughter wl b sexed under ur roof undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married But No Sex - Part 2 / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission / Anambra Wants To Marry Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.