Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video (34862 Views)

Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. / Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by Brillantman: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shey yahoo boys plenty for Ekiti ni?
Papiikush:
At least a governor who rather play Talking drum while his state is filled with poverty and yahoo boys is better than a missing president
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by castrokins(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Osoko I
Chief Slayer Of APC.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by tballeyy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Go and pay ekity state worker's salary, stop doin a circus shows
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by Austinoiz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is no big deal. I would have been awed if it were a Saxophone or Clarinet.

Every SouthWestern person can play the talking drum.
Afterall, they all use it

In talking to Sango, Ogun, Orunmila and Oduduwa

NwaAmaikpebaba, I dey greet from ma lungu. Thanks for peppering dem brown teeth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by bbbabes(f): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Is this man saying there are no developmental projects in Ekiti, he's so useless like a flaccid peshleme

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by ripbubu: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrIcredible:

Yes o

He is greater than tinubu. Buhari .

God curse nigeria
God curse the Odùduwà
God slap the Arewa
GOD BLESS THE IGBO CHRISTIANS.

SHAME ON THE OSU-IPOB north angry
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by bbbabes(f): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lame and dull

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by ripbubu: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrIcredible:

Yes o

He is greater than tinubu. Buhari .

God curse nigeria
God curse the Odùduwà
God slap the Arewa

SHAME ON THE OSU north angry
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by mustafa006: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Our Next Presido.
I can't believe this is coming from an educated youth...you don fall my hand sha

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by Edum13656: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrIcredible:

Yes o

He is greater than Nnamdi COWnu, ojucrook, Achebe and Azikwe.

God bless Nigeria
God bless the Odùduwà
God bless the Arewa

SHAME ON THE OSU-IPOB JEWS angry
when will Afonja know that despite their stupidity as dirty pig, Igbo don't have issues with them (excerpt the devil incarnate awolowo)but those illiterate barbarians up North
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
mustafa006:

I can't believe this is coming from an educated youth...you don fall my hand sha
One man food is another man poison
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by achieversbizpro(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
d worst pdp governor
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by cytell56: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

shame on the southwest

meanwhile his fellow governors up north are developing their region, he is here drumming.

Mumu, in your dream abi. Say something else.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by massingale(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
A drumming governor and a member of EKHA highlife musician.

SMH for the state.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by JustMercy: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
What are they developing? Mention them .

StakerLives:
cool

shame on the southwest

meanwhile his fellow governors up north are developing their region, he is here drumming.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by JustMercy: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
How do you know about the poverty and yahoo boys? From experience?

Papiikush:
At least a governor who rather play Talking drum while his state is filled with poverty and yahoo boys is better than a missing president
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by omangbeh: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fayose, the on,y he-man from Southwest
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by Mikeademola(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

shame on the southwest

SORRY IS YOUR NAME!
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by Papiikush: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
JustMercy:
How do you know about the poverty and yahoo boys? From experience?

Stayed in Ekiti state for 8 years
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by dreezybines: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin Every Southwestern person......

Olodo omo...
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by Esji80(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
His Excellency,future President of National Association of Motor Park Touts and Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic...
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by bams2999(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Win in Supreme Court judgement is not a win election fayose let tel u if u don't know
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by BERNIMOORE: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Teewhy2:
I don't know why this man's name is not mentioned commissioning projects or doing one major projects that will benefit the people of his state. His name is always associated with things I believe the citizens of a state with so much Academicians will not be happy to be associated with their governor.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
Wonderful! http://punchng.com/fayose-begins-n5-7b-flyover-in-ekiti/

Fayose's projects in Ekiti yapa! see them, bad belle bad o, this man dey give una sleepless nite eh grin grin

Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by farouk0403(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
crazy governor
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by BERNIMOORE: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2017

Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by kabillion(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please, can someone hear the sound frm the drum because I can't hear anything.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by Mike008(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
He's a clown.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
bbbabes:

Lame and dull
See as you dey find trouble. if him reply you now, you go begin cry
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by Trexnemesis(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

shame on the southwest

So drumming for few minutes is equivalent to the time he should have used in developing a whole state, abi?

Go borrow some sense nah! Must you talk? Wtcheeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video by CaptainFM1: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

shame on the southwest

Gerraroheere. He's the main reason why APC dey shiver. Fayose and Woke alone tamed APC. Unbelievable! APC party of vegetables that has nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.