Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta (899 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Saraki come back to the People's Democratic Party the party you truly belong to. Come back home and help make Nigeria great

This is not about accusing people of being corrupt without proof. This is about your record in office as a man who appreciates the essence of diversity, as a man exposed to the world and a man who gets things done

Nigerians must learn to vote and appreciate people who actually want to lead. When you give power to those who don't seek it, you end up with bad leadership

It is not a bad thing to want to lead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aefy53hQgyc

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki
Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by googlepikins: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
OP take cover, Afonjas are coming for you. I can see them running towards here with their scratch face.

Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Now that PDP has given the power of nomination back to the grassroots it's time for Saraki to come back home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGnhnnxU1FU
Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
I dey laugh kikikikikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by DabLord: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
OP take cover, Afonjas are coming for you. I can see them running towards here with their scratch face.
Cant you live your miserable live without mentioning afonja

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by zurielsam(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:

so Saraki is an Ipod

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Saraki is Nigeria's best hope come 2019
Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
krendo:
Saraki come back to the People's Democratic Party the party you truly belong to. Come back home and help make Nigeria great

This is not about accusing people of being corrupt without proof. This is about your record in office as a man who appreciates the essence of diversity, as a man exposed to the world and a man who gets things done

Nigerians must learn to vote and appreciate people who actually want to lead. When you give power to those who don't seek it, you end up with bad leadership

It is not a bad thing to want to lead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aefy53hQgyc

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki

Op are you from Kwara? I heard that most Kwarans are subservient to Saraki family.

If you are not from Kwara,then I may believe the report that most of us Nigerians have Stockholm Syndrome.

In saner climes people like Saraki should be behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
guterMann:

Op are you from Kwara? I heard that most Kwarans are subservient to Saraki family.

If you are not from Kwara,then I may believe the report that most of us Nigerians have Stockholm Syndrome.

In saner climes people like Saraki should be behind bars.

Be behind bars for what offence if I may ask?

Ridiculous mentality like yours is why we elected Buhari in 2015. See where it got us. I thought some of you will learn!
Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
krendo:

Be behind bars for what offence if I may ask?

Ridiculous mentality like yours is why we elected Buhari in 2015. See where it got us. I thought some of you will learn!

You are funny,if our Judiciary is not compromised, the false declaration of asset charges would not have been dropped.

Can he explain the source of his/family's wealth?most of our politicians have no wealth antecedent before joining politics, but this is Nigeria,people's source of wealth is not questioned.

You are talking about mentality, that should apply to you that is rooting for an old recycled politician for the highest office of Nigeria.

I don't/will never support any Nigerian politician ATM,because since independence we have never had leaders in the true sense of the word.

I have seen better leaders and societies that is why I cringe when I see Nigerian youths supporting these kleptomaniacs.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
guterMann:

You are funny,if our Judiciary is not compromised, the false declaration of asset charges would not have been dropped.

Can he explain the source of his/family's wealth?most of our politicians have no wealth antecedent before joining politics, but this is Nigeria,people's source of wealth is not questioned.

You are talking about mentality, that should apply to you that is rooting for an old recycled politician for the highest office of Nigeria.

I don't/will never support any Nigerian politician ATM,because since independence we have never had leaders in the true sense of the word.

I have seen better leaders and societies that is why I cringe when I see Nigerian youths supporting these kleptomaniacs.

Where is your evidence that the judiciary is compromised

The mere fact that a ruling does not go the way you expect does not mean the judges may have been bribed! If you say so then provide evidence or make reference to a recognised evidence!
Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 19, 2017
And btw I have also seen societies that work and that's why I get Saraki and understand him because you can tell that Saraki has lived in systems that work

In senate his focus has been on due process and respecting senate rules and being inclusive of senators and this is why he commands loyalty. Saraki is one of the best senate presidents I have seen

Then when he talks about fuel subsidy scams, and the gaps in budget caused by fluctuating oil revenue mainly due to leakages in the system then you know he is the man who knows where the real problem of corruption is!

Forget about locking up Dasuki without evidence, that's not going to solve 1 % of naija corruption while it's important to deter people from stealing. Prevention is better than deterrence because I will like someone to tell me how much this government has spent so far in investigating and prosecuting Dasuki, Metuh, Fani Kayode, Fayose, obanikoro etc etc and yet no conviction
Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by fergie001: 3:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Uhuru Kenyatta?

What an insult.

Op,take ya time,that we live in a time where we praise-sing criminals,do not mean we left our brains somewhere oooo.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki As Nigeria's Uhuru Kenyatta by ayoncox: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Do you mean Saraki or Sarathief, the kleptomaniac of my state who still collect salary from the state purse when the pensioners get only 5 to 8 percent of their pension monthly. Do you mean Sarathief that has underdevelop Kwara State. Do you mean Sarathief who with his father buried about 250 people in the entrance of their house. Do you mean Sarathief who is worth 17 trillion Naira. Do you mean Sarathief who God will soon punish for the sins of his father and his own shedding of blood. So Sarathief is like Uhuru Kenyatta... Most Nigerian youths have foolishness in their heart like an untapped oil well...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Meets With Niger Delta Leaders / House of Rep Chief whip lobbying for DPR slot for his people (Pics) / Nyesom Wike To Woo Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.