Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) (2689 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by iaamxavier(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm just gonna put it back in the box dust it and eat it LOL no time

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
angry

Ooooh hell naah..

I will u-turn and get another one or call SingleDad to get me pizza instead.. grin
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by MissRaine69(f): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
15 second rule applies here this is no brainier.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by ikeepitreal(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
mtcheew, inside car sef.
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by iaamxavier(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Ooooh hell naah..

I will u-turn and get another one or call SingleDad to get me pizza instead.. grin

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by iaamxavier(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
MissRaine69:

Lol which one 15 second rule again kwa?
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by iaamxavier(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikeepitreal:
mtcheew, inside car sef.
grin if e like make e fall for ground I go pick am!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Divay22(f): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
So I'll do the needful wink

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Ooooh hell naah..

Baby, u forgot we always buy extra, in case this sh!t happens grin
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Park, pick the food, blow on it to freshen it up, et voila, as good as new.
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Divay22:
I have never told anyone I'm an Ajebutter..
So I'll do the needful wink

grin see scope. You're trying to sell this sh!t to us, so we would start thinking u be Ajebutter grin . honey grin continue
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
MissRaine69:

Was thinking, its 5secs rule? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by iaamxavier(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Divay22:
I have never told anyone I'm an Ajebutter.. So I'll do the needful wink
You sef? sad

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by iaamxavier(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Park, pick the food, blow on it to freshen it up, et voila, as good as new.

grin chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Divay22(f): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
iaamxavier:

You sef? sad
I mean I'll pick it up and throw it away wink cheesy
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by iaamxavier(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Divay22:
I mean I'll pick it up and throw it away wink cheesy
"Throw it away" inside your mouth abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Divay22(f): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
iaamxavier:

"Throw it away" inside your mouth abi? grin
Yeah I like smart dude like you grin grin grin grin
Modified

But the place is dirty o cheesy
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Divay22(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

grin see scope. You're trying to sell this sh!t to us, so we would start thinking u be Ajebutter grin . honey grin continue
Doing the needful means
I'll pick it up, clean and then throw it away cheesy
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Will dispose it not smiley
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
abeg,weytin dey there....shey na inside poo the thing fall?
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Divay22:

Doing the needful means
I'll pick it up, clean and then throw it away cheesy

Hahahahahaha, grin . I like your way of using sarcasm and irony. So epic. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by respect80(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Didn't u hear that a lizard fell into some1 soup and the guy picked the lizard and licked the soup on the lizards body and threw it away and the guy was like "n*aked you entered into my soup and n*aked shall you return"

This one na to pick am sharp sharp no need to clean am sef
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by dkronicle(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
respect80:
Didn't u hear that a lizard fell into some1 soup and the guy picked the lizard and licked the soup on the lizards body and threw it away and the guy was like "n*aked you entered into my soup and n*aked shall you return"

This one na to pick am sharp sharp no need to clean am sef
abeg where u hear dis thing

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by respect80(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
dkronicle:
abeg where u hear dis thing
Na joke o grin
But believe me anything can happen in this recession time.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by gabi101(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
anyone with the Falz meme....''izza simpu stuff'' smiley
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
I will just go by limpopo crooner song and pull over to send them to where they really belong which is my tummy anyway grin
Re: Guys What Would Do Next If This Happens To You? (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2017
My food My car My stomach My business.

The worms are not complaining

(1) (Reply)

A Toast To My HIV Negative Result / 8 Of The Worst Passport Photos Ever / That Your A Virgin Doesn't Make You A Saint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.