Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt (942 Views)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
the world's view of reltionship or dating someone is appalling........everyday we see girls and guys coming out to say things like
"if your bae cant give you sex dump her"
or
"if your guy cant give you tf or buy you fancy gifts and cars run away from him"
now what does it really mean to be in a relationship?

First lets get to know what the word "relationship" means smiley

(pussyhunter kenyan dictionary, 45th edition)

Relationship: /ri'lesnsip/
noun
"a MUTUAL LOVING and or (mostly and) SEXUAL FRIENDSHIP between TWO PEOPLE (mostly of opposite sex........we dont encourage homo-sexuality here angry)..................where both parties agree to LOVE, UNDERSTAND, SUPPORT and SATISFY themselves in the BEST and to the FULLEST way they can without exhibiting any PARASITIC connection but rather a SYMBIOSIS or maybe COMMENSALISTIC connection"

having known what a relationship is, we can rightly say being in a relationship simply means "being in a loving sexual friendship with symbiosis connections"

now that we know what a relationship is, (taking note of the key words in block laters), let us now get to see what being in a relationship is not.....smiley smiley

being in a relationship is not

1.) asking your spouse for sex sex sex (even if it's one of the factors in a relationship like the definition states) like its the main and only reason you asked the lady out......

2.) asking or expecting your boyfriend to give you TF when you come visiting like you're some cheap sex worker getting paid

3.) expecting your GIRLFRIEND to literally turn ur housemaid just becos you're in a relationship and promised her marriage......

4.) demanding demanding and continuous plus constant demanding of various things from ur boyfriend like he is your dad or husband...

5.)beating your bae and forbiding her from making male friends like shes your puppet....

6.) monitoring and choking up ur boyfriend with consistent, persistent nagging like you're his security personnel...

7.) a stock exchange market where money is exchanged for sex...........in essence the guy gets private sex (and thinks he id getting the benefits of being in a relationship) and pays the lady (with she thinking shes in a relationship and the dude is just taking care of her)

and lastly

8.) an avenue to disturb the world and friends with what you feel is love...........

remeber relationship is not a "fvck me i pay you" connection and not everyone is fit to, entitled, worthy of going into, ready, smart , and mature enough to go into a relationship.............its not by force abeg.................

by
your less favourite kenyan
thepussyhunter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nairalandsss(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin nice one bruh ,

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Blackhawk03(f): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Not bad. cool

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by falconey(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Their matter tire me

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nairalandsss(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
falconey:
There matter tire me
grin
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
You try small.
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by falconey(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nairalandsss:
grin
MEANWHILE

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
falconey:
Their matter tire me

lol no be small thing o
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Countrygirl(f): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
This your post is funny,
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Countrygirl:
This your post is funny,

but true right? wink
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by rosieluv(f): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
smiley
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Countrygirl(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

but true right? wink
true, nice presentation
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Countrygirl:
true, nice presentation

why thank you smiley smiley

and errmm i love your diary..............
Hope you dont mind i went through it sad......
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Countrygirl(f): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

why thank you smiley smiley

and errmm i love your diary.............. Hope you dont mind i went through it sad......
wow.. thank you not at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Countrygirl:
wow.. thank you
not at all

you welcome hun smiley
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Davidgrey: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Again! undecided "Always about money for you guys"

The logic that sex is the "merchandise to be exchanged for money" was instigated and illuminated by men

The problem with that logic is that poor/parsimonious men see it as "Exposure" of their frailties

Having said that.............Relationships are necessary for the "emotional and social growths" that it instills in us long before marriage, That is why it is widely accepted today

The act of caring(giving) for a woman is deeply rooted in your DNA, that is why women have "Evolved" as receivers(Ovule, limited physical strength) and men givers

A man is supposed to show care(provide) for a woman "These are the basics" | Having issues with that(irrespective stage of the relationship) or tagging women as being money oriented is allowing "illogical crap" become your personal perspective

"Men who are stingy towards women, don't like the women they are with"

Another variable that people often ignore is that "Men often use financial promises to coax women into relationships with them"

Offering her future financial gains wouldn't "somehow" evolve to love overtime, That logic is destined to fail

Not saying that women don't have their fare share of blame but a woman will never look at a "man she loves" as her golden goose

If you commit emotional/financial investments into a person that doesn't want to be with you, "You are your problem"

However you choose to slice and dice your mistakes, It's all "still" you.

4 Likes

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Davidgrey:
Again! undecided "Always about money for you guys"

The logic that sex is the "merchandise to be exchanged for money" was instigated and illuminated by men

The problem with that logic is that poor/parsimonious men see it as "Exposure" of their frailties

Having said that.............Relationships are necessary for the "emotional and social growths" that it instills in us long before marriage, That is why it is widely accepted today

THE ACT OF CARING(giving) for a woman is deeply rooted in your DNA, that is why women have "Evolved" as receivers(Ovule, limited physical strength) AND MEN GIVERS

A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO SHOW CARE(provide) FOR A WOMAN "These are the basics" | Having issues with that(irrespective stage of the relationship) or tagging women as being money oriented is allowing "illogical crap" become your personal perspective

"Men who are stingy towards women, don't like the women they are with"

Another variable that people often ignore is that "Men often use financial promises to coax women into relationships with them"

Offering her future financial gains wouldn't "somehow" evolve to love overtime, That logic is destined to fail

Not saying that women don't have their fare share of blame BUT A WOMAN WILL NEVER LOOK AT A "MAN SHE LOVES" AS HER GOLDEN GOOSE

If you commit emotional/financial investments into a person that doesn't want to be with you, "You are your problem"

However you choose to slice and dice your mistakes, It's all "still" you.

true @bolded but does it mean ladies are entitled and free to exploit that default setting in man..........................

Do you mean because men care and provide dem ladies should become reciever alone

And i think what you meant to wrrite there is
"a woman who is INDEPENDENT and can stand on her own will never take the man she loves as her fiurative "golden goose"...

Personally i dont see anything wrong in guys taking care of and provuiding for their relationship mates but i get pissed when i see ladies demanding and demanding things that even their parents cant provide for them.........are we married?
Am i your husband?
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Davidgrey: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

true @bolded but does it mean ladies are entitled and free to exploit that default setting in man..........................

Do you mean because men care and provide dem ladies should become reciever alone

And i think what you meant to wrrite there is
"a woman who is INDEPENDENT and can stand on her own will never take the man she loves as her fiurative "golden goose"...

Personally i dont see anything wrong in guys taking care of and provuiding for their relationship mates but i get pissed when i see ladies demanding and demanding things that even their parents cant provide for them.........are we married?
Am i your husband?

Women irrespective of their financial status will make illogical demands from a "man they don't love" it's social logic

The act of giving(courtship) isn't open for "Debate"

"You don't question why nature makes you stronger than her or why nature made her emotionally weak and you strong so that you can provide emotional support to her when things get bad, These things are natural"

It's your DUTY as a "man" to provide for her |Her job is to support you whichever way she can

Her support is at her discretion, "If she loves you" she obviously goes overboard to do the right things, If she doesn't...she does the opposite

...........It's your DUTY as a "man" to provide, Men that engage in petty conversations about issues like this are simple-minded, poor and ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
The pussy hunter my nigga
You try ooh no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2017
sunshineG:
The pussy hunter my nigga
You try ooh no be small

you know ama tryna be like you na our esteemed writer and me boss grin
Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you know ama tryna be like you na our esteemed writer and me boss grin
forget that thing na you be boss grin
I am just trying my best here wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Davidgrey:

Women irrespective of their financial status will make illogical demands from a "man they don't love" it's social logic

The act of giving(courtship) isn't open for "Debate"

"You don't question why nature makes you stronger than her or why nature made her emotionally weak and you strong so that you can provide emotional support to her when things get bad, These things are natural"

It's your DUTY as a "man" to provide for her |Her job is to support you whichever way she can

Her support is at her discretion, "If she loves you" she obviously goes overboard to do the right things, If she doesn't...she does the opposite

...........It's your DUTY as a "man" to provide, Men that engage in petty conversations about issues like this are simple-minded, poor and ignorant.

bro i would have agreed with you 99.99999% if you were talking on the context of MARRIAGE

this is a relationship were both parties aiint married and probably still courting............

Though one (a guy) willingly can, but one isnt obligated to take care of ALL needs of one's spouse neither is one's girlfriend entitled and free to ask everything from her boo when one is in the period of courtship / dating just because one (a guy) is naturally a GIVER and the lady a RECEIVER......................

I want to believe you're saying all these from the perspective of marriage and not courtship / relationship

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Penis' Health . Its Too Weak Now. / A Nairaland Frnd Who Got Married Yesterday / 3 Step To Attract A Girl With Boyfriend And Make Her Dump Her Boyfriend For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.