Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (312524 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by prodigy24: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Pirotech is now one of the largest producers of plastic bottles in Nigeria. Pirotech makes P.E.T. plastic bottles.

The first company in Nigeria to make P.E.T. bottles, Pirotech is equipped with state-of-the-art Nissei (ASB) machinery from Japan. It has four production lines, making bottles in the following sizes: 0.5 litre, 0.75 litre, 1.5 litre and 5-gallon containers for water coolers.

The Company also produces bottle caps and a new 1-litre size bottle is planned for later in 2006.

Each production line of the Company has a capacity of 2,000 bottles per hour.

Current combined output of the Pirotech production lines is 200,000 bottles per day.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Gotze1: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2017
prodigy24:
Afonja are silly. I will take pig over them any day any time

Globe Motors is Nigeria’s largest dealer in the Mercedes-Benz segment and a leading dealer in the Toyota segment .
About the Company
Globe Motors is an automobile dealership based in Lagos, Nigeria. The company deals exclusively in brand new passenger and commercial vehicles. Its stable of brands comprises Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Hyundai and Higer.

Our journey began in March 1984 when our Founder and Chairman, William Anumudu, registered the company with a mission to transform the undeserved Nigerian automobile industry. Over three decades later, Globe Motors has surpassed its initial aspirations and the company continues to set the pace in the evolution of the country’s automobile sector. We are proud partners of leading multinationals and several public sector institutions. Today, Globe Motors is the largest dealer in the Mercedes-Benz segment and a leading dealer in the Toyota segment. The company is also the sole distributor of Higer vehicles in Nigeria.

Globe Motors has the financial muscle required to meet local demand for new vehicles within its brand segments. The company trades with unencumbered capital in excess of Five Billion Naira (NGN 5, 000, 000, 000) and has financing from Tier 1 Nigerian banks in excess of Two Billion Naira (NGN 2, 000, 000, 000).
Lol, why won't you take pig hahahahahaha, what are you before, Is it possible for pig to take humans over fellow pigs. Oga, we understand, we can't tell you not to take your fellow specie over humans. Igbos are pigs- Nnamdi kanu, the chief pig grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Customer80: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2017
cowryassets

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2017
prodigy24:
Pirotech is now one of the largest producers of plastic bottles in Nigeria. Pirotech makes P.E.T. plastic bottles.

The first company in Nigeria to make P.E.T. bottles, Pirotech is equipped with state-of-the-art Nissei (ASB) machinery from Japan. It has four production lines, making bottles in the following sizes: 0.5 litre, 0.75 litre, 1.5 litre and 5-gallon containers for water coolers.

The Company also produces bottle caps and a new 1-litre size bottle is planned for later in 2006.

Each production line of the Company has a capacity of 2,000 bottles per hour.

Current combined output of the Pirotech production lines is 200,000 bottles per day.

Bros, you can lie, o!! shocked Pirotech is owned by the Chagoury Group, lock, stock and barrel! angry When did it become an Igbo company??

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ODVanguard: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2017
laudate:

Bros, you can lie, o!! shocked Pirotech is owned by the Chagoury Group, lock, stock and barrel! angry When did it become an Igbo company??

They can lie and claim for Africa. grin cheesy Very mischievous lot.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by prodigy24: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
I. Charles Ume
Professor
Manufacturing
MARC, Room 453
charles.ume@me.gatech.edu
T: 404.894.7411
F: 404.894.9342
http://ume.gatech.edu/charles.ume/
Overview
Distinctions & Awards
Publications & Patents
Education

Ph.D., University of South Carolina, 1985
M.S., University of South Carolina, 1981
B.S., University of North Carolina, Charlotte, 1979
Research Areas and Descriptors

Manufacturing and Automation and Mechatronics, Laser moire, laser ultrasonics, mechatronics, and thermo-mechanical reliability in microelectronic and electronic packaging

Background

Dr. Ume began at Tech in 1985 as an Assistant Professor.
Research

Dr. Charles Ume and Turner Howard (B.S. MIT, M.S. Georgia Tech) using a prototype microelectronics device inspection system used for identifying manufacturing defects in chips and solder bumps.Dr. Ume’s research interests include: mechatronics, laser ultrasonics, quality evaluation of robotic welding, quality assessment of microelectronic and electronic packaging, flexible electronics and medical device manufacturing and quality testing.
Intelligent Mechatronics: This involves developing smart products, intelligent machines and systems for real-time control of manufacturing processes.
Thermo-mechanical Reliability of Microelectronic and ElectronicPackagingDevices/Systems: This involves: (1) the adaptation of shadow, projection and digital fringe projection (DFP) moiré techniques for evaluating the flatness (warpage) of printed wiring boards (PWBs), PWB assemblies and chip packages experiencing various temperature loadings (sub-zero to elevated temperatures). This research also involves signal processing and finite element modeling of the warpage of PWBs, PWB assemblies and chip packages; and (2) developing an intelligent system and signal processing methods for evaluating the quality of solder bumps in chip packages after solder reflow process. Laser ultrasound is used to irradiate the chip surface while laser interferometer is used to measure surface displacement of the chip. This research also involves the modeling of the effects of defects on the vibration signature of chip packages subjected to pulsed laser irradiation. Research sponsors include: Motorola, Visteon, AT&T, Lucent Technologies, Ford, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, DARPA, MCM-D Consortium, Siemens, IBM, Army Aviation & Missile Command, DOE, Intel, CISCO and NSF.
Laser processing: This involves developing and modeling of different techniques for generating ultrasound in different materials using a single laser beam or an array of laser beams. Laser ultrasonics as this technique is called is combined with an electromagnetic acoustic transducer or interferometric sensor to: (1) monitor and control the quality of robotic welding process in real-time, and (2) non-destructive evaluation of defects in materials. Research sponsors include: NSF, Navy, DOE and Toyota.
Dr. Ume has a track record of spinning off a successful commercial enterprise venture from one of his research projects. He has a couple of other research projects he plans to spin-off as commercial enterprise ventures. The students who work in these research projects will play vital roles in transferring these technologies to industry. Dr. Ume's research projects are applied and multidisciplinary in nature, and his research results impact the quality and reliability of manufactured products

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by WhoBannedMyBro: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Error
I shouldnt post in a dustbin of a thread
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Customer80: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
imax film

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Customer80: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
film school

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by oshemus: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thumbs up to the great igbo race.

You guys definitely rock. I see you guys are going straight to the point unlike the other people thread where all they do is:

Stuff each post with pictures I mean big size pictures 3 to 4 of them thus making the thread grow rapidly in page number.

They also modify older post to add more pictures.

Also they transfer long post lifted from here over to their thread and then reply in form of quotes. Making their own thread grow using your post as quotes.

They also quote their longest post over and over again.

Just check how this low life qouted me for a comment I haven't finish making here taking it over to their thread and replying there. All this because he wants to increase page number on his unnecessarily long thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe/261#59687402

Keep the up the good job guys, God is on our side

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Customer80: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
ceo of kaptain foods

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomeelo: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
This will be my last reply on this. Granted there was a mix up, why I showed you two other cases of company known as zebra is to let you understand where the mix up is coming but you choose to be afonja.
Orjiakor is also chairman of Zebbra Energy Limited which owns the deepwater concession OPL 248 offshore Nigeria.
I ran a search on it and the zebra you are making noise up and down popped out. I didn't look at it twice, because I have many things to post. But you choose to be stuuupid. Even when there are two companies bearing this name all from Igbos, you still did not make use of your brain...

Keep quiet my friend. You lied and got caught so stop crying?

There's a difference between solar energy company in America and your silly zebra rubbish in Nigeria.

You people are so used to fraud and lying that you even believe your own lies and fraud.

How many have I busted you people's lies and fraudulent posts in this thread? Uncountable.

You liars really disgust me I swear..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
prodigy24:
Still on saclux..okaibe...
HRH EZE (SIR) SAMUEL IHEANYICHUKWU URECHUKWU

HRH EZE (SIR) SAMUEL IHEANYICHUKWU URECHUKWU is the chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Saclux Industries Nigeria Limited. He is an adapt industrialist with a bias for excellent paints manufacturing and allied products. His ingenuity also spans to vegetable oil processing and refining as well as polyplastic manufacturing. He coordinates and oversees the Saclux coy with the idea that the business benefits all and sundry. He is a first class Traditional Ruler in Ehime Mbano L.G.A

The paint was so popular in the late 90s
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
deomeelo:

Keep quiet my friend. You lied and got caught so stop crying?

There's a difference between solar energy company in America and your silly zebra rubbish in Nigeria.

You people are so used to fraud and lying that you even believe your own lies and fraud.

How many have I busted you people's lies and fraudulent posts in this thread? Uncountable.

You liars really disgust me I swear..

We do not exaggerate or present images from video games! We are truly real!

We are ahead in science and technology, sports and indigenous industries..

Pharmaceutical industries, hotels and ICT are all controlled by Ndigbo despite haven't never tasted power since 1970..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Customer80:
ceo of kaptain foods

We are truly entrepreneurial and enterprising people..

Afonja are discussing us like the way they discuss Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
prodigy24:
I. Charles Ume
Professor
Manufacturing
MARC, Room 453
charles.ume@me.gatech.edu
T: 404.894.7411
F: 404.894.9342
http://ume.gatech.edu/charles.ume/
Overview
Distinctions & Awards
Publications & Patents
Education

Ph.D., University of South Carolina, 1985
M.S., University of South Carolina, 1981
B.S., University of North Carolina, Charlotte, 1979
Research Areas and Descriptors

Manufacturing and Automation and Mechatronics, Laser moire, laser ultrasonics, mechatronics, and thermo-mechanical reliability in microelectronic and electronic packaging

Background

Dr. Ume began at Tech in 1985 as an Assistant Professor.
Research

Dr. Charles Ume and Turner Howard (B.S. MIT, M.S. Georgia Tech) using a prototype microelectronics device inspection system used for identifying manufacturing defects in chips and solder bumps.Dr. Ume’s research interests include: mechatronics, laser ultrasonics, quality evaluation of robotic welding, quality assessment of microelectronic and electronic packaging, flexible electronics and medical device manufacturing and quality testing.
Intelligent Mechatronics: This involves developing smart products, intelligent machines and systems for real-time control of manufacturing processes.
Thermo-mechanical Reliability of Microelectronic and ElectronicPackagingDevices/Systems: This involves: (1) the adaptation of shadow, projection and digital fringe projection (DFP) moiré techniques for evaluating the flatness (warpage) of printed wiring boards (PWBs), PWB assemblies and chip packages experiencing various temperature loadings (sub-zero to elevated temperatures). This research also involves signal processing and finite element modeling of the warpage of PWBs, PWB assemblies and chip packages; and (2) developing an intelligent system and signal processing methods for evaluating the quality of solder bumps in chip packages after solder reflow process. Laser ultrasound is used to irradiate the chip surface while laser interferometer is used to measure surface displacement of the chip. This research also involves the modeling of the effects of defects on the vibration signature of chip packages subjected to pulsed laser irradiation. Research sponsors include: Motorola, Visteon, AT&T, Lucent Technologies, Ford, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, DARPA, MCM-D Consortium, Siemens, IBM, Army Aviation & Missile Command, DOE, Intel, CISCO and NSF.
Laser processing: This involves developing and modeling of different techniques for generating ultrasound in different materials using a single laser beam or an array of laser beams. Laser ultrasonics as this technique is called is combined with an electromagnetic acoustic transducer or interferometric sensor to: (1) monitor and control the quality of robotic welding process in real-time, and (2) non-destructive evaluation of defects in materials. Research sponsors include: NSF, Navy, DOE and Toyota.
Dr. Ume has a track record of spinning off a successful commercial enterprise venture from one of his research projects. He has a couple of other research projects he plans to spin-off as commercial enterprise ventures. The students who work in these research projects will play vital roles in transferring these technologies to industry. Dr. Ume's research projects are applied and multidisciplinary in nature, and his research results impact the quality and reliability of manufactured products

Real professor with something tangible to offer, not those Oshogbo and Ekiti professors with no meaningful achievement except speak Afonja English.

This is real people doing the real thing!
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gotze1:
Lol, why won't you take pig hahahahahaha, what are you before, Is it possible for pig to take humans over fellow pigs. Oga, we understand, we can't tell you not to take your fellow specie over humans. Igbos are pigs- Nnamdi kanu, the chief pig grin

Why is Nnamdi Kanu giving Afonja sleepless nights?

When Nigeria disintegrates, Porto Novo will be better than Lagos because there will be a huge divestments from all regions from lagos to their new economies
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ProjectNaija(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Weinberg:

Pharmaceutical industries, hotels and ICT are all controlled by Ndigbo despite haven't never tasted power since 1970..

But these your claims are empty and baseless, the Yorubas have been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are far ahead as far as industry, commerce, technology and development is concerned based on the two competing threads. You igbos need to up your game or concede defeat. The resort to several lies and false claims not to talk off poor quality posts and references to poor achievers has done more damage to your claims than good. In my very objective opinion the yorubas have been able to show that they are far ahead of the igbos. In reality I also thought that the igbos were more industrious before I saw these threads but now I know better cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Gotze1: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
[s]
Weinberg:

Why is Nnamdi Kanu giving Afonja sleepless nights?

When Nigeria disintegrates, Porto Novo will be better than Lagos because there will be a huge divestments from all regions from lagos to their new economies
[/s]Compounded trash.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomeelo: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Weinberg:

Shut up. What's so real about your lies and fraudulent posts and stolen internet pictures?

You want me to repost all the fraudulent rubbish and lies I've busted and trashed in this thread?

You losers are just too shameless for real.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
ProjectNaija:

But these your claims are empty and baseless, the Yorubas have been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are far ahead as far as industry, commerce, technology and development is concerned based on the two competing threads. You igbos need to up your game or concede defeat. The resort to several lies and false claims not to talk off poor quality posts and references to poor achievers has done more damage to your claims than good. In my very objective opinion the yorubas have been able to show that they are far ahead of the igbos. In reality I also thought that the igbos were more industrious before I saw these threads but now I know better cheesy

Ur thread is full of all the comments and posts made in this thread....

Which area sef?

In Sports, u are not close to us!

In Nollywood Industry, only Yoruba version where the local language is spoken, has large concentration of Yoruba people.

In literature we are still ahead.

In computing and electronic drvices, soft wares development and Apps, we are ahead...

U people are following us closely but won't catch up.

In Automobile Industry, Only Bisi Ezerioha's intimidating profile will get u crazy!

In Nigeria, nobody does it better than Innoson...

In Football, no clubs does it better than Enyimba..

In acquisition of Oil blocks and gas in Africa, we have Arthur Eze.

In Banking we are there,

In Agriculture, we are there.

In Human resources and individual achievements, u are no where to be found.

The only place u guys seem to dominate is Law, Telecommunications (Glo) and insurance.... U guys have high concentration of Tertiary institutions and Basic schools (Lagos and Ogun) and u are mostly CEOs of most foreign companies owing to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Afonja have lost sleep because of Ndigbo!

This is inferiority complex at its peak!

You guys can't sleep because of us....

U claim ownership of foreign owned companies, how many times have u seen Igbo jumping up and down on ur thread since this one was created?

This is inferiority complex at its peak!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomeelo: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
[s]
Weinberg:

Ur thread is full of all the comments and posts made in this thread....

Which area sef?

In Sports, u are not close to us!

In Nollywood Industry, only Yoruba version where the local language is spoken, has large concentration of Yoruba people.

In literature we are still ahead.

In computing and electronic drvices, soft wares development and Apps, we are ahead...

U people are following us closely but won't catch up.

In Automobile Industry, Only Bisi Ezerioha's intimidating profile will get u crazy!

In Nigeria, nobody does it better than Innoson...

In Football, no clubs does it better than Enyimba..

In acquisition of Oil blocks and gas in Africa, we have Arthur Eze.

In Banking we are there,

In Agriculture, we are there.

In Human resources and individual achievements, u are no where to be found.

The only place u guys seem to dominate is Law, Telecommunications (Glo) and insurance.... U guys have high concentration of Tertiary institutions and Basic schools (Lagos and Ogun) and u are mostly CEOs of most foreign companies owing to Lagos
[/s]

Buhahahahahahahahahah lmao ....

You are leading in everything, but you still can not show us anything apart from lies, fake posts and claims, stolen internet pictures and so on.

Why steal and make false and fraudulent claims if you really are leading?...because you know you are not leading in anything.

Losers..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
To increase the number of pages in their trash, they repost our posts and comments in their thread and start talking trash on them.

Afonja is a cursed race!

In fact, the page is a gossip one for discussion of Ndigbo.

This people think while they were going to schools, we were sleeping..

Most of them think Nigeria begins in Ogun and And ends in Lagos....

That nobody lives in the East..., that Abuja is just a little developed town...

Nigeria doesn't end in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
deomeelo:
[s][/s]

You are leading in everything, but you still can not show us anything apart from lies, fake posts and claims, stolen internet pictures and so on.

Why steal and make false and fraudulent claims if you really are leading?...because you know you are not leading in anything.

Losers..

Nobody posts fake pictures here! Only in ur thread can such be found!
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by shukuokukobambi: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Weinberg:

Weinberg:

If hell fire is real, you'll be used as firewood there based on your satanic lies here alone. Is an Igbo man the owner of jomax as claimed by raker300 here https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest/131#59600421 or not before i invite deomelo to flog your lying mouth with the truth again?

deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835223_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835224_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835225_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

The only thing that make sense to you is stealing pictures and achievements, even stealing internet picture of a BBQ restaurant in America.

You and your crooked and fraudulent losers in this thread are crooks.

Shameless lying chest beating empty poverty stricken clowns angry
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomeelo: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Weinberg:

deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835223_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835224_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5835225_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

The only thing that make sense to you is stealing pictures and achievements, even stealing internet picture of a BBQ restaurant in America.

You and your crooked and fraudulent losers in this thread are crooks.

You liars even lie about lying...

That's just number 1

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
deomeelo:
[s][/s]

Losers..

What can you boast of?

U that need government power to stay afloat?

We are far ahead!

Anywhere u mention, we have people doing better than u.

Just mention one area!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomeelo: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
[s]
prodigy24:

Madness

Orjiakor left medical practice in 1996 to focus on his growing business interests in the oil and gas sector. Within a short period he had founded Abbey Court Energy Services, Zebbra Energy Limited, Shebah Exploration and Production and Abbey Court Trading Company. His Shebah Exploration and Production owned a 40-percent stake in OML 108, which has the capacity to produce 8,000 barrels of oil per day. In 2009, he merged Shebah Exploration and Production Company Limited with Austin Avuru’s Platform Petroleum to form SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company. His Zebra Energy Limited also owns the offshore deep water concession, OPL 248. Orjiakor also operates other ventures in construction, real estate, pharmaceuticals and shipping.
[/s]

prodigy24:
ABOUT ZEBRA ENERGY
Zebra Energy is a designer, producer and supplier of solar energy products headquartered in Nevada, with a focus in off-grid energy solutions. We provide some of the best solar panels out there, along with related accessories.
QUALITY
We use only the highest-quality materials to attain the maximum possible efficiencies in our products. Zebra Energy products and manufacturing locations are certified to stringent international standards by third-party accreditors, including ETL testing to UL 1703, CEC, CE, IEC, ISO 9001 certifications and more. Zebra Energy solar modules are individually flash tested before leaving the factory floor to ensure correct electrical performance and our systems are carefully designed to ensure that all components are well matched.

INNOVATION
At Zebra Energy we believe that it is our duty to design and supply the best energy technology available. The energy landscape is dynamic and we are working to bring the latest developments from the lab to the market as quickly as possible so that we can all be prepared for the changes ahead. We are constantly pushing the envelope in designing the next generation of energy products and are excited to show you what’s around the next corner.

COLLABORATION
Zebra Energy teams up with the best research, manufacturing, financing and distribution partners from around the world. We invite you to reach out to us and see what we can do together to build something that truly stands the test of time

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5845353_b_png0a7b8575f81e6d28645879810e6f43a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5845355_d_jpeg606f2d2c5cc4b1a0bcf4de5a863bea72

lmao. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by hilroy007: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Weinberg:

What can you boast of?

We are far ahead!

Just mention one area!

Just stop it!
Don't you guys get tired of empty chestbeating?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomeelo: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
[s]
Weinberg:

What can you boast of?

We are far ahead!

Just mention one area!
[/s]

We are still talking about your lies and fake posts grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Weinberg: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
deomeelo:

You liars even lie about lying...

That's just number 1

grin grin

Nobody posts fake pictures... We are real!

U argued about Zebra energy and u later conceded defeat!
U argued about Agura hotels with ur old info and we eon by presenting current business undertakings of the Hotel that indicated it is being run by M.O kanu.

What again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.