Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) (7910 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Between These Two Ladies, Who Is A Wifey Material (photos)? / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
You can say that againgrin

^^^ time waster.... maybe she a lessssbiannn..sef!! undecided
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Oyindidi(f): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
MrCork:

^^^ time waster.... maybe she a lessssbiannn..sef!! undecided
grin I'm a lesbian
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin I'm a lesbian

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by princessayesha(f): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
I can't believe I just read this cry Issa pity
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by robosky02(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin I'm a lesbian

hmmm

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
princessayesha:

.^^°^thise type clearly a no-go zone.
... definitely not a wifey material...she all ready started naggggggin b4 reading the thread!!(shame)
undecided
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
princessayesha:

...like Oyindidi..we bet she ain't even lightskin! undecided
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by princessayesha(f): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2017
MrCork:

.^^°^thise type clearly a no-go zone.
... definitely not a wifey material...she all ready started naggggggin b4 reading the thread!!(shame)
undecided

If am not a wifey material why am I engaged
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2017
princessayesha:

angry
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2017
princessayesha:

^^^^ this one is a trouble maker!! undecided
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Whyyyyy?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by falconey(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^ this one is a trouble maker!! undecided
Fool of the century
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Oyindidi(f): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2017
robosky02:

hmmm
gringrin kilode?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:
Fool of the century

^^^the angry gay man shows up again....good afternoon sir! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Juliearth(f): 1:25am On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:

This is the official wifey material user guide to find your dream girl:

1. She makes you a better man by obeying your instructions witout naggggggin.....girls nowadays always talk back like radio. (No oofensece) angry.

2. She must fear God.. ..women nowadays don't fear God...they wear mini sket, leggins, things n G-string and then goto church/mosque on Sundays n become rude when we ask for their nomba(I lie?). angry

3. She must be ready to change her complexsion to lightskin or halfcast..... lightskin females the best!(juss loookat Beyansi) smiley

4. She must be a great cook and must all ways eat wit fok n knife... Girls nowadays use their hands to eat at home or restaurants (big Shame) angry

5. She muss be able to readinize your readiness redically since readiness ready the mind redically..this makes her ready...hope this makes sence. angry

…..hope this helps.....THANK ME LATER!!
smiley

Nice one op. However,a lady possessing all these qualities is no guarantee that she would make a good wife. Women pretend alot and can put an act to impress the men they see"as husband material." I think the best shot is to start out as friends,that way you'd be sure of knowing who she truly is.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
LESSSSON TODAY..... ..

...love it or hate it..

. WIFEY MATERIAL MUST BE LIGHTSKIN.... PIRRRRROID!!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Juliearth:

Nice one op. However,a lady possessing all these qualities is no guarantee that she would make a good wife. Women pretend alot and can put an act to impress the men they see"as husband material." I think the best shot is to start out as friends,that way you'd be sure of knowing who she truly is.

^^^^ lightskin lady......... perfect woman(pure n original)...wifey material all the way!!! cheesy
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Brimstone1: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
MrCork:
LESSSSON TODAY..... ..

...love it or hate it..

. WIFEY MATERIAL MUST BE LIGHTSKIN.... PIRRRRROID!!!
angry
Why?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Brimstone1:

Why?

... which why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Oyindidi(f): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
MrCork:

... which why? undecided
That why?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
That why?

...u a wifey material?.. how? undecided
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Juliearth(f): 2:56am On Jul 27, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^ lightskin lady......... perfect woman(pure n original)...wifey material all the way!!! cheesy

#smiles
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Oyindidi(f): 4:50am On Jul 27, 2017
MrCork:

...u a wifey material?.. how? undecided
No, I'm a husband material
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
.. sadly..outter 7 million registered females on nairaland..only 3 wifey material have finaly been identified!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) / Video Of JHS 1 Students Caught Ki$$ing & Nacking Find It's Way Online / Ladies! What Is Your View On Bruno Mars Pics Music And Handsomeness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.