Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) (7915 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Will you marry her still?
You have dated her for a month and she invites you over for a meal, and she serves you this....

2 Likes

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Garrieveryday: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
Am i mad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
This is disgusting

11 Likes

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Achibill: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Looks like a sacrifice for the gods

18 Likes

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
See salad! Probably even boiled the full chicken inside. That na bread abi soursop? �
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by illicit(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
when am not a god

4 Likes

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Then she's probably one of those deities... I ain't eating no sacrifices to her with her angry

1 Like

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
illicit:
when am not a god
hehehe

1 Like

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Bruno3000(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Depends on how much I will benefit from the marriage. I can always eat good food elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Millenniumlady(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
There is nothing wrong with that food except the guy don't want to marry the lady....judging from the above picture the food is full of protein which is good for your system......If i serve you this and you complain i'll break up with you straight......By the way op who invites a guy over Don't he have a house undecided

1 Like

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by bendazum: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Will you marry her still?
You have dated her for a month and she invites you over for a meal, and she serves you this....

Why not?
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by freethinker01: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Achibill:
Looks like a sacrifice for the gods
Even the god's will reject it, so disgusting.
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by jawalis(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Depends on my stake anyways.
All of you all saying NO. Weldon!!!
If Dangote’s daughter cook this, you’ll Leave right?

2 Likes

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by shaneroberts26: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Of course but only if the man is from East Africa. That is ugali(maize flour), skuma wiki(vegetable) and avocado. Every kenyan's delight.

1 Like

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
When am not a nincompoop sad
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
food look like wetin dem dey offer the gods cheesy
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Randy100: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
When I went to kenya that was their best delicacy.
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by missimelda01(f): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
shaneroberts26:
Of course but only if the man is from East Africa. That is ugali(maize flour), skuma wiki(vegetable) and avocado. Every kenyan's delight.

Ahhh shocked
How can someone eat this, it's not even appealing to the eyes.

1 Like

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by vickydankal(f): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
That’s a funny combination but the food has good nutritional value. What the lady needs is education on combination of food, presentation, and the spirit of excellence both in dressing and over all appearance.

For me, I will comfortable eat the food. She gave what she has.

In the food you have:
Snacks
Fruits
Vegetables
Chicken

When arrange you could have desert, A meal and later on some snack.

Give the woman some credits jor.

2 Likes

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by X0012(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hell No
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by adexpa(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Your post suggest that been a good cook is a feature of a good wife. Anyone can become a good cook anytime, it shouldn't be a licence. If my fiance has other reasonable values, we can find ways to learn how to cook well later on n I can teach her if I am good at it.

I can marry her if she has other attributes I want in my woman.

1 Like

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
vickydankal:
That’s a funny combination but the food has good nutritional value. What the lady needs is education on combination of food, presentation, and the spirit of excellence both in dressing and over all appearance.

For me, I will comfortable eat the food. She gave what she has.

In the food you have:
Snacks
Fruits
Vegetables
Chicken

When arrange you could have desert, A meal and later on some snack.

Give the woman some credits jor.
I will give her 100 Naira Credit!! tongue

1 Like

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Olatara(f): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
There is nothing wrong with that food except the guy don't want to marry the lady....judging from the above picture the food is full of protein which is good for your system......If i serve you this and you complain i'll break up with you straight......By the way op who invites a guy over Don't he have a house undecided
Lol you ehn.
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
I don die

Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by freethinker420(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
No wonder dose Kenyans Re always skinny
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
It is like asking lefulefu to marry a tiny waisted gal. tongue
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Are you an idol?

Why would she make you this sacrifice? undecided
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by coolebux(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
She no go look me finish still get mind to serve me food from garbage
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by EzzyCarter: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
cheesy
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by iammo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
hell no
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Food for the gods sad Only a mad person can eat this food lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) by Makavelli25: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Oya clap for yourself
Most sensible comment of the year
Always thinking with your anus
Oya go and sleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... / I Noticed Elevated BP When I Took This / Nigerian Women Really Chasing Men These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.