Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos (1408 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by SonyObsessed: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Becky and Ugo’s love story is a beautiful one! Its all about #BeU17

Their Pre-Wedding photos looks more like a wedding.

It was as if Ugo was waiting for Becky to relocate to Lagos from Port Harcourt despite the fact that he didn’t know her as at that time. But divine connection brought them together and it had been an amazing journey for the twosome ever since they first met in the year 2015.

For the proposal, Ugo proposed to Becky the same place where they had their first date and they can’t wait to be together forever.

Read the couple’s romantic story shared by the bride-to-be Becky and also view their vibrant pre-wedding photos captured by Klala Photogrpahy!

Love Story + More Photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/becky-and-ugo-love-story-gorgeous-pre-wedding-photos

Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Homeboiy: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
In fact I must marry by 2020
no going back

1 Like

Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by ExpensiveG: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chai ..... dis is LOVELY kiss HML

If dey guy wey dey above me MARRY 2020, I go MARRY dey coming Saturday after e own.... gringrin

if you join for dey people wey go MARRY 2020 no forget to tell me, make we plan for em in a big way

#Dancing MARRY You by Diamond ;

1 Like

Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by VargasVee(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
In fact I must marry by 2020

no going back

To Kemi OlunLoyo grin

3 Likes

Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Homeboiy: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
VargasVee:

To Kemi OlunLoyo grin
wish me well pls
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by ExpensiveG: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
VargasVee:

To Kemi OlunLoyo grin
Homeboiy dis one na curse gringrin

I cast and rebuke it... come make we go beat dis guy
grin
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Homeboiy: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
ExpensiveG:

grin

Guy if to say that niggga dey near me talk that thing. I for use 2 by 2 break his head

but make we forgive am
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by AlexCk: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
The guy resemble that dark guy wey do fast & furious. I think Tyrese Gibson is his name.

Happy married life o.
God's blessings
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by banme1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
team baby papa.
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by VargasVee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
ExpensiveG:

grin

LMAO I thought she's his crush grin
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by ExpensiveG: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Homeboiy:

Guy if to say that niggga dey near me talk that thing. I for use 2 by 2 break his head

but make we forgive am

No wahala grin

vargasvee no think dat can thing again....

grin

I can't wait to come for una wedding to come chop rice wink
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
the guy look like churchill somehow.
anyway no ukwu grabbing for this one
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:
the guy look like churchill somehow.
anyway no ukwu grabbing for this one

Churchill ke? No, its mosquehill grin

1 Like

Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
decatalyst:

Churchill ke? No, its mosquehill grin
mosquehill ke grin grin

Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
She looks like a model.
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by NairalandCS(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2017
See that man head. shocked

I don't want to get bald. sad

1 Like

Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wow fine bae,so sweet congrats
Re: Becky And Ugo Love Story & Gorgeous Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked m I d only 1 seeing dis...the man is A REPLICA OF FLOYD MAYWEATHERgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My open Confession - Click To Find Out / Painful Sex / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.