Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (170983 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
ScotFree:

And our bros that you're talking to has the biggest and freshest lies of them all. That guy has got so many screws loose in his head.

Just wish someone who really cares for him will notice and take a quick and necessary step to avert the impending madness.
d guy is a certified fraudster

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by iamharkinwaley: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
I believe we all are gifted with one thing or d other, I know am gifted tho I only see glimpses in ma sleep which later play out in future, I will surely get my gift back.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Alright bro, stay bless.

i did pm you..yesterday.

like the fact you're a Christian.. as God for grace to start a ministry..maybe win more souls for God.

and not only telling them what you see.. but praying for them.. against/ full filing it.

stay bless.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Augustap(f): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Leave dat dude jare
I don't want people 2 start attacking me
Small time, he will tell them to start subscribing for prophecies or to click on one link. grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Small time, he will tell them to start subscribing for prophecies or to click on one link. grin
People go pay na
D ministry must move 2 d permanent side sis

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
bounty007:

i did pm you..yesterday.

like the fact you're a Christian.. as God for grace to start a ministry..maybe win more souls for God.

and not only telling them what you see.. but praying for them.. against/ full filing it.

stay bless.

Thank u sa
U just stated d fact
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Thank u sa
U just stated d fact

my brother.. i appreciate.
even if you ain't cool with him.. don't doubt him or ridicule his gift.

is well.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
bounty007:

my brother.. i appreciate.
even if you ain't cool with him.. don't doubt him or ridicule his gift.

is well.
Alright boss
Tank u also
ayaf retayad grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ghost3040: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
OP since u have this gift stop wasting it...Abeg help me predict some Bet9ja weekend game make i play abeg..them don chop my money plenty..Even if na just 4 odds abeg.
Dlordsamurai:
People tends to push aside the fact that ghosts and spirits live amongs us, maybe its because they have not encounterd the supernatural. "Today was a market day in our town so this afternoon after church i accompanied a friend to the market. we got there and we both went to the shop where belts are sold, there is a woman there but i felt this strange and cold feeling withing me when my guy was bargaining on the price, brothers and sisters, the woman had two heads, though i knew right there that i was the only one that is seeing what im seeing based on past experiences, so i had to maintain my cool, i told the woman that we will return and excuse my friend, i told him what i saw and he was dumbfounded, today at the market i saw an old lady with three legs, i saw a guy walking backwards, it was not new to me though. I had to leave the market place for it was too much. "SO guys share your supernatural experice. cc lalasticlala and mynd44

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
ScotFree:

Ah!! Those perverted spirits. I sleep nude when it's a hot night. They don see my cucumber finish. grin

You are inviting spirit wife. smiley
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Beyhiodie:
Those ones are guardian Angel abi what do we call them? If they are genuine they won't be against your singing/prayer.... My advice.... visit the MFM prayer city for deliverance.... and thank God later.

I'm an MFM member

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Obudupikin: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
rosalieene:

I also have a little problem, During any deliverance session in any revival program in church since last year October, I usually manifest, u know what I mean.

Please love,how do you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are inviting spirit wife. smiley

If i hear! grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Obudupikin: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
GeoSpatial:
The lines we were spreading clothes on were tied to two big trees at the back of the hostel when I heard a voice from one the tree telling to shut up my mouth
That was my second encounter until later in my life when I began to have spiritual warfare with them.
In all of these, my God is alive.

Please,in what language did the voice speak?

Was it in pidgin,english or yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, i see someone calling you from the UK. this call will change your life for good.
guy how fr? anything for me
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
ScotFree:

And give birth to baby spirit? grin
Lmaoooooo!!!! grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by rosalieene(f): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obudupikin:

please love,how do you mean?
I can't even explain myself.
I just wonder if I annoyed anyone during my service year
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by rosalieene(f): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obudupikin:

please love,how do you mean?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Augustap(f): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

People go pay na
D ministry must move 2 d permanent side sis
You will now be hearing daddy G.O, daddy in the Lord, daddy Samurai grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Fyn geh quit attacking d op na...abi u enjoy been easily vexed?...na negative energy darlung...just enjoy d stories n HV fun dearie...I don't HV to blive him to enjoy myself on d stories n u should b able to do same...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

You will now be hearing daddy G.O, daddy in the Lord, daddy Samurai grin
name of d church would now be the
Supernatural signs of God's wonders grin

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Obudupikin: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
rosalieene:

Let me rephrase.

What l meant to ask is how does one manifest?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by rosalieene(f): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
very true my friend, i think i know why u keep manifesting.

lol when I meant manifesting , I meant the spirit in me is .........

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by rosalieene(f): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obudupikin:

Let me rephrase.

What l meant to ask is how does one manifest?

I meant spirits

in summary I mean acting like a possessed person during deliverance
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Augustap(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

name of d church would now be the
Supernatural signs of God's wonders grin
Kikiki, d matter tire me i swear

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Obudupikin: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
rosalieene:

I meant spirits

I'm still not clear.

What about spirits?

You see them or they take over your body?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.