Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171615 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Midastorch(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
Spirits and ghosts are real. I got tired of seeing them, now I'm not scared anymore.

As long as they don't harm me, I don't have a problem with them. Just don't scream, and you are free.

come to think of it, i sent this lady pm one day lyk that.....sorry ma,mi o ni shebe mo ma....aaaahhhh u dey see things ‘’IYA FUNKE‘’.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Midastorch:

come to think of it, i sent this lady pm one day lyk that.....sorry ma,mi o ni shebe mo ma....aaaahhhh u dey see things ‘’IYA FUNKE‘’.

Lol

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
truthsayer009:

Yea this is true. Every thing I learnt about mermaids was from Disney world, at a young age. I wonder who is charge of Disney world.

Walt Disney is the founder but he's dead now

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Midastorch(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
chai....weton carry me come read this post,now man no fit slep,any demon wey come my way nah smell of benson and hedges go fire dem in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Preetiex:
not yet

Taken!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Midastorch(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

but babes,for real,u saw those creatures?

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yea I remember nw. But seriously there is something I need to tell you.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
truthsayer009:

Yea I remember nw. But seriously there is something I need to tell you.
What's that? I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Midastorch:
but babes,for real,u saw those creatures?
Yes, even two days ago

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Augustap(f): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
truthsayer009:

Lol, you knw this is a ghost thread. So I can as well claim that I saw only your face moving grin just like the OP.

Anyway. I think I saw you in a catholic church in enugu tongue
Not me dearie
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Midastorch(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes, even two days ago
you must be gifted then...Maami,sorry again for sending you that Pm will not try it again on my life...adios

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Augustap(f): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Khaliyah:

Guy why u dy trouble Urself n disturb others na, u just dy allow woman get d best of u. Augustap is not angry at op for anything but for the fact of what he said to scotfree who happens to b her frd, if she so vexed at op y didn't she voice out since. Guy man up jore!
Khaliyah you canor come and kill me with laff.
Don't mind her @ Victornezzar

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Obudupikin: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes, even two days ago
Wetin you see 2days ago?
You know I'm here to do gbegborun grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

What's that? I'm interested.

I don't knw if you have a bf already. Or not. (Just in case ) You need to keep your secrets to yourself until you are comfortable sharing them with him. Or not share them at all. There are some crazy spiritual encounters I can't even share. Else people will just be scared.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by gentleedu(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
I had my own experience when i travelled for a burial nd slept over. around 8pm i went to wee but when i opened the door i saw someone in the toilet nd immediately close the door with sorry pouring out from my mouth, when i closed the door i waited nd waited for about 20mins then decided to open the door nd behold no body was there,i felt my head getting big nd started walking away from the toilet despite i needed to wee. as i was walking fast i felt like someone was following me so i had to run as fast as a cheater..believe it or not there is supernatural being...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ah! I think i have the 'gift' too now. Anytime i see the word 'burial' it looks like 'buhari' to me.

Seers and prophets on the thread, does this mean i am now one of you? I am now a fake prophet too? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Khaliyah:
jmaxjohn
Some of my girls friends communicate with each other by just closing their eyes, glad my girl fought hard to leave, but there's still a female presence around her (I will not share secrets kept for hundreds of years tho, I'm looking to unite that world not expose it to what they fear most).
Your GF also is spiritually active? Please share some more lights at dis events please biko
Care to tell me privately (by PM) what u meant up there...am curious!!!!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Not me dearie
OK no p, would you mind to Netflix and Chill with me ?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Victornezzar: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Khaliyah you canor come and kill me with laff.
Don't mind her @ Victornezzar
lol I promised d pesin dat i would keep quiet
lemme just relax nd enjoy some of d lies grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Obudupikin: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2017
gentleedu:
I had my own experience when i travelled for a burial nd slept over. around 8pm i went to wee but when i opened the door i saw someone in the toilet nd immediately close the door with sorry pouring out from my mouth, when i closed the door i waited nd waited for about 20mins then decided to open the door nd behold no body was there,i felt my head getting big nd started walking away from the toilet despite i needed to wee. as i was walking fast i felt like someone was following me so i had to run as fast as a cheater..believe it or not there is supernatural being...

This is what I am talking about. Sharing of experiences.

No ''if you see wetin my eyes see enh'' that some folks have been throwing around.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by exynos(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
very true my friend, i think i know why u keep manifesting.
Take a tour on my profile and tell me what you see sire... i look forward to hearing from your reply.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by exynos(m): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
very true my friend, i think i know why u keep manifesting.
goodday sire. please, I would love you to take a tour on my profile and tell me what you see! earnestly waiting for a response from you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Augustap(f): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol I promised d pesin dat i would keep quiet
lemme just relax nd enjoy some of d lies grin
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

I do hope you have a sense of humour and take this lightly. ( it would be good for both of us, if you do)

Now ,more seriously, do you really believe all those stories or you're just being nice and showing empathy
grin
ScotFree:

I do hope you have a sense of humour and take this lightly. ( it would be good for both of us, if you do)

Now ,more seriously, do you really believe all those stories or you're just being nice and showing empathy
Lmao!!You know wah??Lemme just say i really love entertainment,and i was actually entertained by his stories,so let's say i'm only commending him for entertaining me sort of.You get the drill?

As to whether i believe the stories or not sha,i 'd rather keep kuwait jae.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by gentleedu(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Obudupikin:

This is what I am talking about. Sharing of experiences.

No ''if you see wetin my eyes see enh'' that some folks have been throwing around.
yes there re things ordinary eyes can't see, but some people won't believe it

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Midastorch(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
your moniker though, reminds me of a football academy.
guy no just remind anything for my moiker...i dey fear you already.....just kidding tho..nothing related to the Academy.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
your moniker though, reminds me of a football academy.
Still.waiting for u op
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by harffie(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2017
ikp120:
I think you are actually misinterpreting what you see.

This particular case is not a ghost as it were, but a person (human being) with evil intention towards you guys, like a ritualist or a weirdo.

You're simply seeing through people in funny ways. The guy walking backwards was actually a guy whose life has been fvcked up.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Midastorch(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2017
luminouz:

Haba!!!! All these harsh words just for ME?? shocked
Y NL guys/boiz can be so immature.... I didn't even abuse u...just pointed out facts(on u n ur empathy crap).....
undecided undecided
oooooooh u re the victim of immaturity today??the same way you called me as asslicker just cos i told a girl i lyked her......you lots are abundant here, decided not to answer u then cos i believed its not worth it.....I'm reminding you now cos of ur hypocrisy..have a good day bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.