Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171574 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

He would have told you your village people don't want you to graduate
oga dont quote me pls
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Are you in school?
wont u give a response
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Elcuba: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
luminouz:
MY SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE PART 6
THE CONCLUSION

Hey FAM! Its been a pleasure on the thread to share my experience with u folks about supernatural occurrences I had while growing up n d one for tonight happened when I was around 15..a budding man....a Lotta other weird stuff happened after about 2 years ago but i would like to keep them as souvenirs for my future family(if I ever get married, my kids n grandkids)....
This event occured in Ado-Ekiti,Ekiti State to be precise at Unity secondary school , Federal polytechnic road,Ado...My 2nd bro was invited for an entrance exam into JSS 1 n my parents told me to accompany him(kinda moral support). We got there n nothing pretty much happened till they were called in to sit for d exam. Once they were in....I figured another 2-3 hours should be enough for us to conclude the whole brouhaha n get our asses back home. The school was on break n apart from d staffs conducting d exam n d security,the place was pretty much deserted.... I decide to stroll around n see d student quarters ( my immediate younger bro qas in JSS 3 in dat same school,so I knew where d hostels are)....
I got there n pretty much everywhere was deserted n I decided to explore further.... I have always have an adventurous nature to explore nature n stuffs like DAT( I once climbed a mountain far from our house all in d name of camping/hitchhiking/daring do.I came back very late dat night n i saw hell on DAT mountain but d joy of d journey made it worthwhile for me) so I quickly set off past d hostels to explore some abandoned buildings I saw in d distance,some close by n others farther in d Bush.... I explored the 1st 2 without any incident, just saw a Lotta rats n debris everywhere.... I set off farther into d Bush n left d hostel area far behind.....I reached a broken down structure sat had clearly seen better days n entered n DAT was when my MOJO meter went haywire. I noticed at once the eerie quiet DAT reigned in dat building...not bird calls..no insect chirps....no sound of life. I went further inside n sat down to feel d AURA of d place ( I do this sometimes when I get to a place to have a feel of d place). Then they came out one by one....spirits of d dead inhabiting d place...I haven't seen any ghost since I was 13....n it seemed d trend continued coz I couldn't see these ones..but I could FEEL them, n more than DAT I could WEIGH their intent( in terms of their power factor n their good/bad nature). I felt d most powerful in d place,an old male who harbours mildly acidic intent n great sorrow, others are mostly kids coz I feel their young n diminished auras n in terms of intent, they were just very curious. From d thick layers of dust everywhere I figured it was a long time ago since anyone ventured inside. I didn't look back n more than 10 came close to me with the leader in front.. It was crazy but I could feel each individual presence as they gathered... I lost my fear of d dead ages ago so I wasn't scared of them..I took some breaths n said..' I know u are there but I can't see u' n immediately I said dat I felt anger from d leader a millisecond before a great gush of wind buffeted d structure, clanging metal pipes,slming windows n d funny thing is d wind came in whistling like it had a mind of it's own. Of course it was an attempt to scare me n d effect was dramatic ( enough to get an unsuspecting soul howling n yelling s fvck outta there not not ME). My next response was simple. I went into paroxysms of laughter(crazy right?) ,I mean great guffaws of mirth dat had me bent double( my laughter is d booming type..really from d belly) n I said ' I am not afraid of u n I am not afraid of death' n stood up n looked back. A feeling of surprise watched over me from d ghosts n instantly d wind died down n I smiled again n sat down.Nlanders one by one I felt those ghosts sit down with me..by d side n at my back( like i said before the 1st rule is never show fear..it marks u as prey n empowers d predator...i knew dat since i was 5).How long I stayed there I never knew(no watches on me). But after a while I stood up n exited d structure n moved further into d bush..I should have turned back but d adventurous spirit in me egged me on...Those spirits followed me out of curiosity. I trekked till I got to a well n I was instantly drenched in d most foulest odor I have ever encountered... The spirits following me ran back(they feared whatever came out of dat well). Dat smell was pervaded dat area n again I noticed DAT no bird or insect or animal existed around dat vicinity. The smelly ghost/demon which I couldn't see had others with him, some kids n matured minds whose auras were cold, so I figured some dead souls by drowning occupied dat well n at d order of their master d smelly demon , they trick other people into datt well to drown ( my bro later told me of several unexplained drownings of students in dat well). I smiled n walked over to d well n looked inside seeing only d dark depths of d well...couldn't hear any water sounds... I was about to turn back for home when I suddenly noticed a path farther into d Bush dat I didn't notice before.... I followed that path n d smelly demon followed reeking of glee... I took dat path only for a few yards only to turn back n see dat d path behind me had closed up( no fvcking bushpath no nothing only d cackling demon). I knew I had 2 choices ....give in to fear n be preyed upon or see dat path to it's conclusion... I chose d later( fear was no option for me). I walked for God knows how long before I came to a Grove of dark coloured trees...
I was getting close to d grove when I felt legions of unspeakable evil watching from d trees above,each of my steps being measured with evil intent( I kinda have a feeling of how condemned prisoners going to be hanged must have felt) n all d while d path behind kept disappearing... But I never showed fear but kept moving forward...I got to d grove n I came to d biggest,blackest tree there....
Think of d most quiet place u have ever been,d cleanest n yet d most populated(with unseen demons) n u can have an idea of how I felt! The oldest tree was black from trunk to d leaves (like it was burnt but though it refused to die,yet it never healed). No birds or insects or squirrels or whatever life form existed there. I felt d tree looking at me or should I say d demon in d tree( they seemed intertwined or glued together) n d pure evil intent it has towards me....i tasted bile in my throat n a feeling like an urge to feast/tear n suck blood/flesh crashed over me .i looked at d tree,put on my best smile n walked straight up to d tree n raised my voice n said ' I know ur there even though I can't see u...but u won't hurt me...u can't hurt me( an image of fire flashed through my mind) because I dont fear U....I don't fear death.... But death FEARS ME! U have a visitor not a prey....n if u are done staring.....open a path home for me...its getting late.... Instantly black smoke started pouring outta d tree like it was smoking.... I burst out laughing again( yeah am.crazy I know) n said louder this time... 'I DON'T FEAR DEATH...DEATH FEARS ME.. NOW LET ME GO'
A silence like d dead enveloped d clearing n d black smoke withdrew into d tree trunk....all eyes were on dat tree ( to gauge its next step as a leader). I counted 5 seconds n turned around....n THERE opened a path home for me...... Leaving dat Grove was hard as hell coz eyes were on my back throughout n I know looking back would be fatal...as I was going...I noticed DAT dusk was already falling n darkness was setting in...I was tempted to increase my pace but I checked it( my confidence had to be iron clad). D smelly demon followed me back n when I got to d outlying buildings d 1st set of ghosts came out n I sensed sharp surprise from d leader ( he thought I was a goner).... But its people or hommie or clan followed me back to d hostel n stood there staring while I walked away( darkness was closing in fast)...
By d time I got to d exam hall..I discovered it was almost 7pm( how I lost track of time baffled me till this day.. Dat Grove did something to d time frame dat quickened it).... My bro sat with d gatemen n was worried sick about me....when those guys saw me n I told them where I was coming from..one of them bent down n threw sand on my body to confirm if am still alive...I won't forget d look of abject terror in their eyes as they followed my progress to d bus stop

Mom was almost outta her mind when I got home n I made up some stuff but my bro told mum I went missing n when she heard where I went to.....her plate of food dropped to d floor n she seized me immediately....n shook me like a doll asking questions like...'what ur name...ur dad's..ur mum's.....when were u born' n when I answered correctly she gave me a dirty slap saying where I went to was a dead end n no one ever comes back. Apparently.. Before d high school was there, a teacher training institute was on those grounds n she said she lost a lotta friends to a so called nameless bloodthirsty entity who snatched them away...none ever returned n.no bones or bodies were ever recovered....d school has to be transferred when d death toll was too high...n d high school dat came after was situated at a different location to avoid such losses....
She looked at me n said sometimes u scare me u know....it's like ur even alien sef? If not dat u look like ur dad eh i for call u alien....I grinned at her n we started laughing n dat was how my nickname ALIEN was born

In retrospect.. What I did was very silly..I put my life n my brother's in danger n I shudder to think what would have happened If I hadn't come back.....u wont be reading this story now n I would be part of those Grove legions serving dat entity...

So to everyone who thirsts to know how to summon demons,how to get power from them or talk to ghosts on this thread n such....u have no fvcking idea what ur dealing with....I felt a being with no regard for life,no empathy,no love,no hate,no remorse...all it wants is to eat ur soul n add u to its collection.....how d fcvk do u summon dat n CONTROL it........I decided to be more careful n watch out against such adventurous recklessness... I don't fear d afterlife or demons or ghosts..but I sure as hell don't n would NEVER go looking for their trouble....

U SHOULD TOO.....

THE END.....

CcPlatinumventure, SurestG, hill111, Brown14, shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar ,Iamharkinwaley,aniekpeno,fatymore,khaliyah,humeeh...

You watch too much horror movies!

You are a good fictional writer though. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Midastorch:

oooooooh u re the victim of immaturity today??the same way you called me as asslicker just cos i told a girl i lyked her......you lots are abundant here, decided not to answer u then cos i believed its not worth it.....I'm reminding you now cos of ur hypocrisy..have a good day bro

U mean u now stalk my every move on NL!!! DSS must hear this!!!! shocked
Please stop saying all these!!! Ur hurting me!!!! Lmaooooo grin
It wasn't worth it? N yet u commented to remind me of how I hurt ur feelings in d past!!!! Thought matured men forget past stuffs undecided

Happy Sunday BRO!!!!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Elcuba:

Thanks Elcuba..... grin
Ur too cynical though!!! grin
But is all good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Elcuba: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2017
luminouz:

Thanks Elcuba..... grin
Ur too cynical though!!! grin
But is all good

Respect sir!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by fabem(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys,
I don’t know where to start from. I was looking for relationship topic to share with my group in the romance section last night around 10pm, when I suddenly saw this thread, I was so curious to read the first page, now I found myself reading everything from page 1 – 54 as it is now.

Since I have been on Nairaland 5years ago, I have never read such thread before. If I tell you what you guys are saying here or seeing is new to me, I am just lying. From Dlordofsuma, Luminoz, sexybbstar, 5Dminset and other moniker that are supernaturally and scientifically gifted, kudos to you all.

Though, I am still learning from you guys, but with I have gone through when growing up, nothing can scare me any longer. Life is misery and complicated. Is beyond we human knowledge.

Like Luminoz did, as time goes on, I will share some part of my story too. For those saying all things are scam or not real, I pray you won’t see or go through what some of us here had gone through.

Sometimes, I do wish to be just normal being without any spiritual gifted attachment, not regretting though but that was during growing up. Like someone said here, Spiritual gift can either be a blessing or curse depending on how you use it and also the same with what 5Dminset said “Your Angel doesn’t have control over what you do, they are just there to support and advice the path you choose.”

My suggestions: Why can’t we have a whatsapp group strictly for the spiritually gifted ones among us here? We can’t know it all, so sharing same ideas and visions makes it more unique among us. Note: not everybody will be added, just for few alone and Dlordofsuma, Luminoz, sexybbstar, 5Dminset will be admin as the case may be. Just a suggestion!

Finally, glad to meet those we have same thing in common.

God bless you all.

Cc: Dlordofsuma, Luminoz, sexybbstar, 5Dminset

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

That moment when you are alone and you see them sitting by you and gisting with each other or they just appear suddenly, scare you and make jest of you because you look scared.

I stopped being scared the day I woke up in the midnight and saw one sitting beside me on the bed edge. I just turned my back to her and slept off. I was tired of seeing them already.

My actions shows her that I don't care anymore.

your own too much sef .... eh where you at? you can communicate with them then right? if so there's benefit I see n rewards
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2017
fabem:
Hi guys,
I don’t know where to start from. I was looking for relationship topic to share with my group in the romance section last night around 10pm, when I suddenly saw this thread, I was so curious to read the first page, now I found myself reading everything from page 1 – 54 as it is now.

Since I have been on Nairaland 5years ago, I have never read such thread before. If I tell you what you guys are saying here or seeing is new to me, I am just lying. From Dlordofsuma, Luminoz, sexybbstar, 5Dminset and other moniker that are supernaturally and scientifically gifted, kudos to you all.

Though, I am still learning from you guys, but with I have gone through when growing up, nothing can scare me any longer. Life is,misery and complicated. Is beyond we human knowledge.

Like Luminoz did, as time goes on, I will share some part of my story too. For those saying all things are scam or not real, I pray you won’t see or go through what some of us here had gone through.

Sometimes, I do wish to be just normal being without any spiritual gifted attachment, not regretting though but that was during growing up. Like someone said here, Spiritual gift can either be a blessing or curse depending on how you use it and also the same with what 5Dminset said “Your Angel doesn’t have control over what you do, they are just there to support and advice the path you choose.”

My suggestions: Why can’t we have a whatsapp group strictly for the spiritually gifted ones among us here? We can’t know it all, so sharing same ideas and visions makes it more unique among us. Note: not everybody will be added, just for few alone and Dlordofsuma, Luminoz, sexybbstar, 5Dminset will be admin as the case may be. Just a suggestion!

God bless you all.

What do you guys think? Dlordsamurai, luminouz, 5Dmindset,Nma27, Victornezzar
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by futurerex: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2017
ikp120:
You bumb into cobwebs almost all the time on the road (normal road o) and the thing cling to your face? And you think EVERYBODY experiences it? Bros abeg ask around o.

Or maybe your is just once in a while you bump into cobwebs like that, which should be mere coincidence. But if it's very often, then you need to answer some questions bro.
I also experience this very often. Even if someone is walking in front of me I will be the one to experience the cobweb, the worst of it is that you will never get hold of the web i.e when trying to clear it from your face. I sometimes experience it while on bed. I'm just sick and tired of it jooooooor

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thanks for the suggestions, and I really appreciate it. But if I may make an input, then please understand why:

My mission just like others, is to create awareness of the mechanics of the universe so as many people can see it as possible and have these same messages archived on internet servers as caches of data that every generation of human species on Earth can see. So, forming a Whatsapp Group is good, but although it will create an esoteric group of smart humans, we will end up being so advanced, but we would have ignored the general populace who still suffer in ignorance.

I suggest that we still remain on nairaland or create a blog, where Nairalanders and the rest of the citizens of Earth can have access to the knowledge of the Universe from the Plasma Engineers. I have been exposed to so much information and I am willing to share to as many people who will think I am not crazy. Because I am 100% sure I am not.

It is just my suggestions, do not make a dogma out of my suggestions, if there is need to have the Whatsapp, I might consider it after evaluating the risk to my human self.

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
You guys shouldn't leave us here. We are learning from you, even those Who don't totally believe are still picking one or two lessons. Pls stay put

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
jmaxjohn:
My story has never been funny.
One thing I know is that this gift, or curse, isn't heavenly. It's demonic. Pls don't ask me how I know. Not gonna go into that story. Coz there's no difference between us who see things that shouldn't be seen and those ppl who talk to an entity behind a curtain when someone consults them for help

My regret.
I should never have opened this thread. Reading these stories woke up that 6th sense in me that I suppressed for some months. But I could relate to some of the stories, so I didn't stop reading. Now, I can feel a presence trying to spy on me. It's not strong, but I know it's there.

My case.
As long as I can remember, from jss1, I dreamt things before they happened.
At 1st, it was major events in the country.
Both plane crashes, sosol-so (you know the name) and the other one, I saw them in a dream bout 2 days before it happened.

As I grew older, it slowly became more personal.
If I dream of a huge jet crashing, or something like a satellite crashing, the death toll on ground in the dream would explain if it's personal or major.
I have seen the death of friends before it happened.
Pro'lly my engaging in some...nawti...life has prevented me from seeing more clearly, but I know what I still see.

I remember the day I dreamt bout 2 planes crashing, the second crashed into a person stuck on ground.
I was in a car when the planes went over my head. I felt the dreams wasn't for me so I told my girl (yes she knows bout what I see, she's also extremely special too... She was a queen of something something...woh nonya business jor), so I told my girl and she said she'd be careful.
We didn't know who it was gonna happen to, but we knew death was coming for 3 ppl.
True to the dream, 3 of her friends, who were friends of mine too, died before the end of last year.

I remember the very detailed dream I had December 31. I hated it. Saw a pregnant woman die in the dream. I don't wanna go into details of that dream.
True to it, lost a sis in childbirth, jan 2

Yes I feel the uneasiness around some places. The cold. For no reason my heart starts racing. I hear voices. I feel presence.

My favorite numbers have always been 1, 4, 7. If I don't see those number, I see 1, and 3. Every time!! Everywhere!!! It must add up to 7 tho.

Recently, I started having bats fly into my room. Yes, the screws holding down my net wore out. But my room isn't the only one in the house with worn out screws. Killed like 6 bats before the aluminum guy came to fix it. No more bats phew! But at night I still feel uneasy, something trying to get in.
Oh yes, I think I was just crazy, but I saw an owl at my window. Flew away before I could move to it.

But whenever I'm around my girl, I don't ever feel a presence. It's all quiet and peaceful. She feels the same way too. Whenever she's around me, it's as if all the entities just stay away. And I feel those things are trying to keep us apart. She's the only person I've been with and not felt a presence, but the journey to be in her arms, the number of things I feel on the road cannot be ignored.

Since my last dream, I suppressed this curse harder. Other than the bats, and sleep paralysis (fvck! That shlt is scary. I could only mentally project loudly the name Jehovah in all 4 times its happened, saved my life), and awful presence, my life has been peaceful.

Only recently did I start having good dreams, sorta.

Now that's the 6th sense is awake, who knows.

Ppl don't dabble with powers beyond you.
The truth is demons are all around us , they don't know what's in our heart, but they see us day and night. They have been living for millions of years, they know when you're afraid, they know what you watch, they know how hard it is for you to reject impulses.
With all that info, they move in on you. They plot out what is in your heart, but it's not like they can read the heart like God.

Stay away from them. If they become aware that you know about them, they'd keep making your life hard.

I know of a paralysed child, hunted by demons. Whenever his parents leave him home and go out, before they return, the house has been turned over. Clothes ripped. Tv crashed, well arranged house completely scattered. And the child would be in the same position he was left in. Demons
Some of my girls friends communicate with each other by just closing their eyes, glad my girl fought hard to leave, but there's still a female presence around her (I will not share secrets kept for hundreds of years tho, I'm looking to unite that world not expose it to what they fear most).

Khaliyah, sexybbstar, luminouz, Dlordsamurai

Not expose Educate us, I truly want to delve into this Real to Do Amazing and Crazy stuff

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Those having witchcraft attack should use garlic or consecrated broom or salt

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Elcuba:

until you ve asked people in Ekiti or gone to visit that area don't say its fiction
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
fabem:
Hi guys,

Though, I am still learning from you guys, but with I have gone through when growing up, nothing can scare me any longer. Life is misery and complicated. Is beyond we human knowledge.

God bless you all.

Create a group preferably a telegram super grp lots of folks if not spiritual would like to learn

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:

Not expose Educate us, I truly want to delve into this Real to Do Amazing and Crazy stuff
My broda, that path ain't easy... trust me, i know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Countrygirl:
samurai and bbstar, you guys are weird

I guess you are Christian remember Elisha praying for gehazi to see angels?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

der has to be an Easy way ....
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lahit14(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bottomline it's not normal for humans to be seeing spirits... We are of 2 differerent worlds.... So It's either ur mind is playing a fast one on ur or ur abnormal... 2. The part where u said u were watching porn and saw a creature with horn and very black clapping.... That's our imagination of the devil... Father of evil... In truth the devil might even be fair and beautiful... Remember he and his cohorts are falling angels... And even the Bible say he is very fine... Now u keep expecting to see that's how the mind works... N u will keep seeing..... U will loose good friends.... Perhaps even opportunities becos of it.... Remember ur Vampire bike man story... Imagine it took another empty bike 40 mins to come ur way and u were carrying ur sick near dead 1year old son and ur car is at the mechanic and u let the vamp bicker go.... Ur kid will probably die... Don't let the devil deceive u, it's not a gift it's a curse.... Next time enta any bike, as far as he will take u to ur destination, buy the stuff from the woman with 2 heads.... Always do the exact opposites, who knw the sickness might leave u..... What I can only relate to, heard and seen is ghosts, dead peeps coming back and changing base.... Theres This man I knw of that sells glasses at one junction, a day came some one what's passing stopped and called his old name.... He disappeared with a strong wind.. NA rating the story the man said he has been dead a long while in another state, so they all went to his Haus every thing in it also missed.... GOD bless u

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:
der has to be an Easy way ....
i don't know but prepare 4 some spiritual encounters( both good and evil)
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

i don't know but prepare 4 some spiritual encounters( both good and evil)

evil I can handle Its the experiences I want the seeing, currently I can sense things and 'see' beyond... I can see sm1 4 d first time and tell what the person is like same thing with pix, only few I couldn't figure out....
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks hommie.....
I would like to hear ur own supernatural experience anytime ur ready bro....I am really intrigued!!!!!

On d WhatsApp group chat... Let's hear what others have to say

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hi babe....yeah I think its cool...what do u think grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset:

Thanks for the suggestions, and I really appreciate it. But if I may make an input, then please understand why:

My mission just like others, is to create awareness of the mechanics of the universe so as many people can see it as possible and have these same messages archived on internet servers as caches of data that every generation of human species on Earth can see. So, forming a Whatsapp Group is good, but although it will create an esoteric group of smart humans, we will end up being so advanced, but we would have ignored the general populace who still suffer in ignorance.

I suggest that we still remain on nairaland or create a blog, where Nairalanders and the rest of the citizens of Earth can have access to the knowledge of the Universe from the Plasma Engineers. I have been exposed to so much information and I am willing to share to as many people who will think I am not crazy. Because I am 100% sure I am not.

It is just my suggestions, do not make a dogma out of my suggestions, if there is need to have the Whatsapp, I might consider it after evaluating the risk to my human self.

Happy Sunday bro....
I am definitely interested in learning about d plasma engineers n all d rest.....I know good knowledge when I see one......
I sent u PM but u may have been busy so I understand.... grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

Lmaooooo!!!!!
I concur
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:

evil I can handle Its the experiences I want the seeing, currently I can sense things and 'see' beyond... I can see sm1 4 d first time and tell what the person is like same thing with pix, only few I couldn't figure out....
Goodluck... u are about to study the mysteries of the world and beyond, the powers that hold the balance. Hope u can stomach it.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
CAUTION

I wish this was put up earlier Reading this spiritual stuff can awaken your senses a bit, so .....
Got weird vibes just reading, hopefully it has nothing to do with this thread

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by odysey: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dandiaz72:

Goodluck... u are about to study the mysteries of the world and beyond, the powers that hold the balance. Hope u can stomach it.

I've already started, read the 6th n 7th books of Moses(carefully), found out why people went mad...
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Dandiaz72(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:
CAUTION

I wish this was put up earlier Reading this spiritual stuff can awaken your senses a bit, so .....
Got weird vibes just reading, hopefully it has nothing to do with this thread
Lol... welcome to reality

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by jordyspices: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
These things are real but we the children of God are covered with obara jesus

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
luminouz:

Care to tell me privately (by PM) what u meant up there...am curious!!!!
It was from was jmaxjohn experience he shared dat I copied dat from, so he is the one to explain it.. Happy Sunday bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.