Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171580 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Frozeen(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na only once i don see spirit, That was on the 14th of may 2013.
Waiting she use my eyes see that night ehn
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Augustap(f): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
platinumventure:

Fyn geh quit attacking d op na...abi u enjoy been easily vexed?...na negative energy darlung...just enjoy d stories n HV fun dearie...I don't HV to blive him to enjoy myself on d stories n u should b able to do same...
Bro I'm just amusing myself with d jokes jare...the op is funny

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by rosalieene(f): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obudupikin:

I'm still not clear.

Like you start shaking and fall to the ground or you start seeing spirits.

How do you really manifest?

like been possessed, feeling that force in u fighting against the kingdom of God.
just like you said, shaking n falling, this is far from falling under anointing.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Obudupikin: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Frozeen:

Make una dey give us d full gist na.

Abi una think say na only prophesy we come here to read?

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Obudupikin: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
rosalieene:

like been possessed, feeling that force in u fighting against the kingdom of God.
just like you said, shaking n falling, this is far from falling under anointing.

Hmm...

So you were possessed?

Those your eyes though.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... this world is full of miseries

You mean 'mysteries' in this context

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by rosalieene(f): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obudupikin:

Hmm...

So you were possessed?

Those your eyes though.

I was not possessed.

I said that feeling like been possessed

there were just some forces working against me

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Frozeen:

Share your story bro.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Are you in school?
not yet

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ILoveChess: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
you care to share?
check my.profile what do u see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please I wanna ask. Why is it that ladies are the ones falling, rolling and screaming mostly under anointing or deliverance session but you hardly find the males?

Thank you in advance.

cc Dlordsamurai
sexybbstar
luminouz

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
humeeh:
Ohh...Same here i guess.So what are u up to since you've not been able to sleep??

I do hope you have a sense of humour and take this lightly. ( it would be good for both of us, if you do)

Now ,more seriously, do you really believe all those stories or you're just being nice and showing empathy

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Have you ever wondered why i saw demons with laptops and smartphones in hell? i saw demons playing video games and watching musical videos in hell. DO you wanna know the mystery behind it all?

We don't wanna know. No mystery. It's crystal clear somebody is going loco. Real looney.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
InfinixMine:
Please I wanna ask. Why is it that ladies are the ones falling, rolling and screaming mostly under anointing or deliverance session but you hardly find the males?

Thank you in advance.

cc Dlordsamurai
sexybbstar
luminouz

Lmaoooooooo!!!!
Well I would.like to see d pastor thay will lay hands on me n.I will fall......
Stuffs like DAT never happened to me...maybe its coz girls are more emotional on such stuffs

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
ScotFree:

I do hope you have a sense of humour and take this lightly. ( it would be good for both of us, if you do)

Now ,more seriously, do you really believe all those stories or you're just being nice to him and showing empathy

Please nairalanders....who is this one again o!!! undecided
No one asked u to believe.....its not for u anyway...so y u tripping? undecided

Empathy ko.....Impartial ni

Just PM d girl n stop d pantomime!!!!

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooooo!!!!
Well I would.like to see d pastor thay will lay hands on me n.I will fall......
Stuffs like DAT never happened to me...maybe its coz girls are more emotional on such stuffs

Funny reply.. lolz..

but I see this most times... during prayer session the man of God will utter a statement (power of God is moving right in this place and chains are being broken) you suddenly you hear screams from different corners of the auditorium mostly ladies.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
luminouz:

Please nairalanders....who is this one again o!!! undecided
No one asked u to believe.....its not for u anyway...so y u tripping? undecided

Empathy ko.....Impartial ni

Just PM d girl n stop d pantomime!!!!

This does it. I am sure i didn't quote some guy out their losing his mind so fast he can't tell the difference between sanity and insanity. I quoted someone else and you jumped in all over my business. Stay out bro, cos you're about to start.

Knight in shining armour. The girl didn't ask you to defend her. Or maybe 'loser in aluminium foil' is more appropriate. Who dash you shining armour.

Stay off!! Go visit some spirit or something.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Obudupikin: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
InfinixMine:

Thank you in advance.

Would have given you an opinion but since you didn't cc me l'd just keep it to myself.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
GeoSpatial:
When I was much younger, I went to hawk Maggie for my mom one day and I didn't returned back until late in the night. A woman approached me to buy Maggie and afterwards gave me #100 which was the highest denomination then, as I raised my head to tell her that I don't have change, lo and behold, she didn't have flesh on both chicken of her head, she had very long tongue, big eye balls and so on. I couldn't finish what I wanted to say...."I am don't have ch... "that was the only thing I could say and being aware that I saw her true nature, she shouted at me to take my eye off her and she gave me the exert amount of what she bought, by then it was 10:30pm at gate market here in ibadan. That was the last thing I remember, how I left her presence, other things she said to me and how I got home that night, I couldn't remember till today. Therefore, those things are real.

My next encounter was when I was in 200 levels in school, I wanted to spread the clothes I washed at the back of the hostel while singing spirit filled praise and worship to God. The lines we were spreading clothes on were tied to two big trees at the back of the hostel when I heard a voice from one the tree telling to shut up my mouth. There was a wave of cold down my spine and summon courage by not stop singing and when I was done spreading my clothes I poir the water in the bow on the tree and has I was about leaving, I heard the demon in the tree hissed at me but I was not bothered.
That was my second encounter until later in my life when I began to have spiritual warfare with them.
In all of these, my God is alive.
Abeg gist us of the spiritual warfare na
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by elmas(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:

Without knowing what life is, and what our soul mission is, one can not truly enjoy life and living. Many will roam this earth pursuing useless coins and end up diseased and dead in sadness because they have failed to investigate the very essence of their existence and the relationship and role of Extra-terrestrial beings, Inter-dimensional beings and humanoid species on 3D. Here we are kicking against the random upgrades in human soul and physical bodies, we would be shocked that in the next 100 yrs, the humans that will exist on Earth will look nothing like us.

We are being upgraded from Soul to Physical levels with activations of our DNA codecs. We are being changed to a more advance specie of Humans. The Homo Noeticus.

Sir, What can we do to know and work on our mission on earth?

Thanks in advance
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by InfinixMine: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obudupikin:

Would have given you an opinion but since you didn't cc me l'd just keep it to myself.

lolz.. hmmm... it is well.

oya tell us sir.. with humility pls share your idea
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nma27:
Remembered one night I visited my cousins, slept in their living room. Dropped their sofa pillows for a makeshift bed. I think it was around midnight when I felt a presence and out of no where I heard a voice close to my ear whisper "roman god of love". I was partly awake now cos I thought maybe someone entered, only for me to feel the presence step on the sofa(I felt d foam push down)I turned to see who it was but saw no one shocked, omo na speed I use go join my cousins for bed o.
Thank God I don't experience scary shii anymore.
@luminouz,sexybbstar,victornezzar, Dlordsamurai, ToastedBread.

I swear! The spirit husband guy has even got a pet name for you, 'roman godess' and even uses small gentle bedroom voice.

Imagine how he climbed onto the sofa gently.

You shouldn't have run Mma.

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
ScotFree:

This does it. I am sure i didn't quote some guy out their losing his mind so fast he can't tell the difference between sanity and insanity. I quoted someone else and you jumped in all over my business. Stay out bro, cos you're about to start.

Knight in shining armour. The girl didn't ask you to defend her. Or maybe 'loser in aluminium foil' is more appropriate. Who dash you shining armour.

Stay off!! Go visit some spirit or something.
Haba!!!! All these harsh words just for ME?? shocked
Y NL guys/boiz can be so immature.... I didn't even abuse u...just pointed out facts(on u n ur empathy crap).....
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Kikiki, d matter tire me i swear

Fyn girl. I know I've seen this face before.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
luminouz:

Haba!!!! All these harsh words just for ME?? shocked
Y NL guys/boiz can be so immature.... I didn't even abuse u...just pointed out facts(on u n ur empathy crap).....
undecided undecided

See the 'man' who is trying to be 'mature' and nice all of a sudden. No qualms

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Augustap(f): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
truthsayer009:

Fyn girl. I know I've seen this face before.
Based on ur name, you'll be truthful. So where did you see my face? But so you know, my face has never gone anywhere without my body, they are always together grin

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Who would win next presidential election
And when is Buhari going to die
if u don't answer dis
Den ur not a prophet

Victornezzar. Just leave that madt man alone.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm serious o.. Do you know Disney cartoons are demonic?their story line always centers around magic, mammy water, witches etc

Yea this is true. Every thing I learnt about mermaids was from Disney world, at a young age. I wonder who is charge of Disney world.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Khaliyah(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

name of d church would now be the
Supernatural signs of God's wonders grin
Guy why u dy trouble Urself n disturb others na, u just dy allow woman get d best of u. Augustap is not angry at op for anything but for the fact of what he said to scotfree who happens to b her frd, if she so vexed at op y didn't she voice out since. Guy man up jore!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
ScotFree:

I swear! The spirit husband guy has even got a pet name for you, 'roman godess' and even uses small gentle bedroom voice.

Imagine how he climbed onto the sofa gently.

You shouldn't have run Mma.
Hhahahhahahhahhhahhahaa... Lemme pls
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Based on ur name, you'll be truthful. So where did you see my face? But so you know, my face has never gone anywhere without my body, they are always together grin

Lol, you knw this is a ghost thread. So I can as well claim that I saw only your face moving grin just like the OP.

Anyway. I think I saw you in a catholic church in enugu tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.