Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement (14855 Views)

Anambra Police Command Announces Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Policeman Runs For Safety As Violence Erupts During LG Election In Delta. Photos / LG Election: Lagos Announces Restriction Of Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by jayinfo2(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Pls how can I get my voters card, I already registered during the last general election
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by three: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
obonujoker:

Vote for whom??

Helena6:

Exactly!! Where is LASIEC? No sensitization. No campaign. We appear to be focused at the centre (Federal level) while these guys steal so much at grassroot.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/07/lagos-council-polls-lasiec-displays-candidates-list/

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2017/07/12/lasiec-releases-list-of-candidates-lglcda-elections/

The list is pasted at LASIEC office.

Candidates SHOULD have commenced campaigns
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by three: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2017
freeman95:
Pls where can I get a permanent voters card in lagos?

merit1988:
where can I get voters card pls?
merit1988:
Where can i get my Permanent voters card? How much will it cost
card/registration is free

Look up the registration centre closest to you in the inecnigeria link below

http://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads//2014/10/LAGOS.pdf

ikorodureporta:
Is it dsame 2015 registration they will use? How abt thoz who didnt register then, & d dead + migrants? Nonsense election!

Queries may be addressed at the registration centre
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by lakeside30: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Please some of us that have temporary, can we pick the permanent one now?are they issuing it out now?
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by whodohgeepee(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Abeg them still dey register ni... cuz I don't have voter's card o
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by maclatunji: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2017
merit1988:
Where can i get my Permanent voters card? How much will it cost

Why would you want to pay for voters card? If you had not registered before, go to the local government. or LCDA headquarters of your place of residence. Visit the INEC office there.

The same applies to if you had registered before or lost your card. Just explain yourself and it will be addressed.

1 Like

Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by emsco(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
freeman95:
Pls where can I get a permanent voters card in lagos?
i neeed one too
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by CaptainFM1: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who are the candidates? I don't even know any single one. They don't go out to talk to people. All they simply do is put posters up and expect people to decide their credibilty/competency by watching posters. They are all bunch of thieves!

Secondly, I can't believe election is less than a week, and I'm not even aware until today. Went on random check on the street and figured out that 19 out of 20 people are not aware election is coming up this wkend.
Sensitisation/Awareness programme Zero in this country, except for when Ebola strikes! Zoo Republic

1 Like

Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by merit1988(f): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Why would you want to pay for voters card? If you had not registered before, go to the local government. or LCDA headquarters of your place of residence. Visit the INEC office there.

The same applies to if you had registered before or lost your card. Just explain yourself and it will be addressed.
OK. Thanx. I HV been away for awhile so I don't know how it works. That was why I asked. Thanks for the info
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Xeedorf:
Election or Selections as usual?
Our mumu don do! Osun case study might repeat itself in Lagos....

You are very naive, the dead adeleke was a close ally to the saraki group so if you're a strategist, will you allow his brother return?

So his cross carpet and victory strategy was a clear case of saraki's team leading against the party. Wise up brother it's a cheese game.
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by freeman95(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
three:

card/registration is free

Look up the registration centre closest to you in the inecnigeria link below

http://www.inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads//2014/10/LAGOS.pdf

Queries may be addressed at the registration centre

Cheers mate
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
OkoYibo:

Forget it, Lagos is not Osun.

Ambode has exceeded the expectations of everyone and he's made Lagos APC candidates very desirable.

I'll be very surprised if APC doesn't win 90% of Lagos Councils. It's only Badagry that may prove problematic as it has always been traditionally PDP.

PDP has a prospect of winning Ojo LG too, but Igbos who returned PDP legislators in the 2015 elections usually don't vote in LG elections.

As for Oshodi, the APC machinery there has been given the marching order to deliver Oshodi or face the wrath of the LASG. The nonsense that happened with an Igbo PDP legislator being elected mustn't repeat itself.

who are the PDP? the main PDP makarfi factions are the ones contesting with Labour party. please vote rightly. after the election, they will go back to PDP as their chairman has won.

Please Vote labour party. they are the main PDP and any vote casted on PDP in Amuwo-Odofin is invalid because they are not the min PDP. court has ruled out sherrif.

thanks. labour party logo is where you see papa, mama and pikin. thanks all.
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by eph12(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
three:
Go out and vote please

We can choose to be dissatisfied with our government and leaders and do nothing or do something no matter how insignificant. Voting is NOT insignificant however.

In the 2015 elections one was asked to vote certain people, one undertook research and fact finding and ONLY voted those who one was convinced had the VISION, CONVICTION and CAPACITY to deliver regardless of their chances of winning.

This is a CIVIC Duty. Please don't give up on NIGERIA

Actually from where I am standing, everyone sitting at home and refusing to vote will be a massive statement that our mumu don do. Unless of course the mumu never do.
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by Ayiibobo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
motivator4:

who are the PDP? the main PDP makarfi factions are the ones contesting with Labour party. please vote rightly. after the election, they will go back to PDP as their chairman has won.

Please Vote labour party. they are the main PDP and any vote casted on PDP in Amuwo-Odofin is invalid because they are not the min PDP. court has ruled out sherrif.

thanks. labour party logo is where you see papa, mama and pikin. thanks all.
will u shut up and keep quiet if u don't know what to say,..PDP is one...stop causing confusion
Re: LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement by maclatunji: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
merit1988:
OK. Thanx. I HV been away for awhile so I don't know how it works. That was why I asked. Thanks for the info

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Government To Begin Digital Revenue Collection / No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout / Bukola Saraki Travelling Mobb Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.