Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) (36034 Views)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by bouncenews2: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
funny u
Pascal11:
Fire fall on dem
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ivolt: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Sango is wicked that's the reality

Evidence ?
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
ivolt:

Evidence ?
Me. He dealt with me badly
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Come to Yeshua because he's the way to external salvation
study yourself. You are the way to the afterlife best for you. You cannot be in the boring afterlife of Faulkin(Yeshua) without coveting reincarnation.

I am my way to my own afterlife.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by mneedss(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
I pity you...
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Me. He dealt with me badly
you dealt with urself. No god can deal with a man if he doesn't believe in him or worship him. Believe in yourself.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
study yourself. You are the way to the afterlife best for you. You cannot be in the boring afterlife of Faulkin(Yeshua) without coveting reincarnation.

I am my way to my own afterlife.
Come to Jesus before it's too late. You only have this opportunity on earth

1 Like

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Come to Jesus before it's too late. You only have this opportunity on earth

Faulkin(Yeshua) should rather come to me. I am a VERY HIGH CONSCIOUSNESS OF GOD.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
you dealt with urself. No god can deal with a man if he doesn't believe in him or worship him. Believe in yourself.
Probably excessive westernization has made you blind that voodooism is real. It's real and has being working, just pray you're not a scape goat
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

Faulkin(Yeshua) should rather come to me. I am a VERY HIGH CONSCIOUSNESS OF GOD.
That was what obinna the grand master said until he repented. He was being deceived by Lucifer that he's God
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Afamcy: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
lol God punish devil
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That was what obinna the grand master said until he repented. He was being deceived by Lucifer that he's God
Pls send the testimony of Obinna to me, perhaps it can make me also abandon my mission on earth because of Obinna's testimony.
Same way TIM MINCHIN abandoned his purpose on earth when he heard the testimony of Sam(sarcasm)
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by selfmadeboss: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
afonja god of fire. i which he could take nnamdi kanu for sacrifice next.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by selfmadeboss: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
ivolt:

Evidence ?
idiot, what other evidence do you need than what you just saw?
so burning someone is kindness?
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

Pls send the testimony of Obinna to me, perhaps it can make me also abandon my mission on earth because of Obinna's testimony.
Same way TIM MINCHIN abandoned his purpose on earth when he heard the testimony of Sam(sarcasm)
It's a book on occultic grand master
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
L grin l, Obinna baba scammer. Who knew him when he was an occultic grandmaster? Alakori wan use book publishing hammer against the gullible sheeple. grin

This is called Karmish according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, the 419 grandmaster would be considering something like this too. cheesy
It's not a scam as the book is detailed
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's not a scam as the book is detailed
Do u know the occultic obinna before he made his book? Is the book for sale or free of charge? If it is for sale, one thing is involved, MONEY MAKING, else if he doesn't have a hand in the sales he could be genuine.

If he doesn't have a hand in the sale, one thing is involved which is HE IS TIRED OF HIS OCCULTISM and he wants change like any other humans.

So why should I change to the religion of Faulkin(Yeshua) when I already know how it was invented and those who invented it?
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by mooyi: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Old video
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
why are u guys missing it? that stuff ain't juju! its a fire show with kerosene in mouth, probably it was kero-gone-gaga. we all did dat in drama group dat year na
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ivolt: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
selfmadeboss:

idiot, what other evidence do you need than what you just saw?
so burning someone is kindness?

Who is this nonentity ?
A magician mistakenly burnt himself and you are here crying.

You are probably one of the educated illiterates roaming the internet,
if you can't read beg someone to do it for you.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Probably excessive westernization has made you blind that voodooism is real. It's real and has being working, just pray you're not a scape goat
What I have seen and experienced in life is more than voodooism. After I defeated them all, I came up with this song:
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by selfmadeboss: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
ivolt:

Who is this nonentity ?
A magician mistakenly burnt himself and you are here crying.

You are probably one of the educated illiterates roaming the internet,
if you can't read beg someone to do it for you.
thunder fire your generation. wetin you smoke?
did you see anything like magician on the headline.
stop to smoke igbo, una no go hear
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by iamgenius(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
You are very cruel. What has he done to deserve burning again in the afterlife when he should be resting?

Rest 4 Where? Ok I got you; he'll rest in Hell.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
What I have seen and experienced in life is more than voodooism. After I defeated them all, I came up with this song:
Hahaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
iamgenius:
Rest 4 Where? Ok I got you; he'll rest in Hell.

Tell me one reason why he's going to rest in hell rather than in a peaceful and calm place.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by iamgenius(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

Tell me one reason why he's going to rest in hell rather than in a peaceful and calm place.
Because he died as a polytheist(didn't believe in the oneness of d only True Almighty God Who is entitled to be worshipped; D Creator of all that exist)
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
iamgenius:
Because he died as a polytheist(didn't believe in the oneness of d only True Almighty God Who is entitled to be worshipped; D Creator of all that exist)

Does it make sense to you at all that somebody will go into fire because he didn't believe the story of another person? Why didn't they put the story of that so-called One True Almighty God in his head at birth so that he doesn't have to make mistake of not knowing or believing it?

Anyway, there is nothing like PUNISHMENT from God to humanity after death. The gods like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda,etc were the ones who wish to do that to humanity, but the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY their father did not allow that.

ALMIGHTY GOD who created Allah, Yahweh, Atum, Olorun, Eshu, Vishnu, Mazda, etc doesn't have afterlives of fire.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by iamgenius(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

Does it make sense to you at all that somebody will go into fire because he didn't believe the story of another person? Why didn't they put the story of that so-called One True Almighty God in his head at birth so that he doesn't have to make mistake of not knowing or believing it?

Anyway, there is nothing like PUNISHMENT from God to humanity after death. The gods like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda,etc were the ones who wish to do that to humanity, but the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY their father did not allow that.

ALMIGHTY GOD who created Allah, Yahweh, Atum, Olorun, Eshu, Vishnu, Mazda, etc doesn't have afterlives of fire.

God has d power to make everybody worship HIM alone, HE chose not to do that because HE wants us to be free (Free Will). So everybody will design wat he wants for himself ( Hell or Paradise). That's why God gave us brain in order to distinguish Good from Bad, so if u ask me why didn't force us to do Good alone, then my answer will be " Wat is d use of ur BRAIN". If some1 did somtin wrong or stupid u'll ask him " Are U Mad? or Are U A Fool?"etc So my brother, according to ur opinion even those dat kill people for rituals are also doing good, Think Abt It.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2017
iamgenius:
God has d power to make everybody worship HIM alone, HE chose not to do that because HE wants us to be free (Free Will). So everybody will design wat he wants for himself ( Hell or Paradise). That's why God gave us brain in order to distinguish Good from Bad, so if u ask me why didn't force us to do Good alone, then my answer will be " Wat is d use of ur BRAIN". If some1 did somtin wrong or stupid u'll ask him " Are U Mad? or Are U A Fool?"etc So my brother, according to ur opinion even those dat kill people for rituals are also doing good, Think Abt It.

God doesn't like worship, Yahweh, Allah etc are those obsessed with worship as if their lives depend on it. God loves the critical use of the brains either to advance the course of science and to develop the place where you are.
God don't see our mistakes as something too serious to put us in fire for, some of his cruel children like Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Mazda etc are the ones who just want to punish human beings for no tenable reasons, but they have failed because human beings are now made wiser than them all and the good gods like Atum, Chimides, Jupitus etc have cast the bad gods such as Yahweh and co in a spiritual cage until the brain codes of Africa and the entire world have been rewritten to make deep science and discoveries possible.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by iamgenius(m): 3:41am On Jul 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

God doesn't like worship, Yahweh, Allah etc are those obsessed with worship as if their lives depend on it. God loves the critical use of the brains either to advance the course of science and to develop the place where you are.
God don't see our mistakes as something too serious to put us in fire for, some of his cruel children like Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Mazda etc are the ones who just want to punish human beings for no tenable reasons, but they have failed because human beings are now made wiser than them all and the good gods like Atum, Chimides, Jupitus etc have cast the bad gods such as Yahweh and co in a spiritual cage until the brain codes of Africa and the entire world have been rewritten to make deep science and discoveries possible.

Ok, D God you are talking abt where is He and for what purpose did He create us?
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2017
ifyain:

The guy is just foolish and naive, even your own God can not save you if you decides to toy with fire.
my God saves and delivers.however he says do not tempt the lord your God.this means that if you unknowingly walked into an accident if you call upon him he will answer you in the day of trouble but if you deliberately engage in self destructive behaviours and call on God that is when he won't answer you.he saves but he also warns that's why he gave us laws for us to have a good life but human beings deliberately flout God's laws that's why so much evil,destruction, pervasive injustice and wickedness have pervaded the earth. He said

IF MY PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS THEN I WILL HEAR FROM HEAVEN,WILL FORGIVE THEIR SINS AND HEAL THEIR LAND

so the first step if you want God to answer you is
1.humble yourself before God
2.turn from your evil ways.meaning stop flouting God's laws.follow his rules
THEN-(thats a conditional clause) meaning after fulfilling this conditions

He will do his own part of -forgiveness of your sins and healing your land

But if all these aren't done he will turn his face from us and ignore our prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) / Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.