Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) (36026 Views)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by keji09(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2017
laff no gree me rest...
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Talk2Bella:
now this is really sad

maybe the kerosene was adulterated or something went horribly wrong cos I know this wasn't his first gig
Whether the kerosene was adulterated or not, sango shouldn't have abandoned his follower
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
iamgenius:
Burning from this world, then to another fire in the hereafter. O ma se oo SMH
You are very cruel. What has he done to deserve burning again in the afterlife when he should be resting?

Doctufos: Worldly Music
A poem of Asuku : A call for Unity
11. Come and join us in a quest for unity. To make our dream a reality. Come and join us in our plea for serenity. To destroy our deep-rooted ethnicity.
12. A termite to our growth is the definition of our tribalism. It was the open gate to colonialism. And easily our traditions are defeated to usher us into foreign cultism. And we see the things about our cultures as paganism.

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2017
ochobaba:
This is what happen, when God decide to punish you!!!

Shall we say the same thing when a Christian or Muslim dies in a Church or Mosque. Or perhaps when praying or with with holy books?

You, the poeple that liked you comment and those that will like it are few numbers the atheism thread is talking about

Your hypocrisy stinks

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Talk2Bella:
now this is really sad

maybe the kerosene was adulterated or something went horribly wrong cos I know this wasn't his first gig
Whether the kerosene was adulterated or not, sango shouldn't have abandoned his follower
keji09:
laff no gree me rest...
OtemAtum:
when their pastors got eaten by lions and when some of their pastors sank in the river while trying to walk on it, they didn't say anything. Now because this cultural display went bad, they are glad. Don't mind them jare.
The pastor eaten by lion was a lunatic because he was tempting Yahweh.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
he's been burned. breathing fire has nothing to do with any deity. foreigners that do it will you call them sango worshippers too? smh

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ivolt: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
see as almighty God the king of kings and the lord of lord,jehova nissi take disgrace the antics of devils grin

And he said I made an open show of them,triumphing greatly

Let somebody shout hallelujah grin

Your god is so petty that he is busy disgracing a random magician.
[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]

This post was written for you: https://www.nairaland.com/3926905/how-religious-views-atheist-nigeria

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The pastor eaten by lion was a lunatic because he was tempting Yahweh.

See as he is denying their pastors now undecided
What if this sango worshipper too has actually tempted Sango
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ivolt: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

A pastor was last week kidnapped, I wonder why his god abandoned him

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
ivolt:

Your god is so petty that he is busy disgracing a random magician.
[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
ivolt:

A pastor was last week kidnapped, I wonder why his god abandoned him
Yahweh didn't abandoned him. He allowed him to experience it for a purpose
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ivolt: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yahweh didn't abandoned him. He allowed him to experience it for a purpose

Sango didn't abandon him. He allowed him to experience the burning for a purpose.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

See as he is denying their pastors now undecided
What if this sango worshipper too has actually tempted Sango
Sango most times disappoint his followers and would find one excuse to give. The guy wasn't tempting sango because Sango is aware of the whole thing
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ifyain: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
see as almighty God the king of kings and the lord of lord,jehova nissi take disgrace the antics of devils grin

And he said I made an open show of them,triumphing greatly

Let somebody shout hallelujah grin
The guy is just foolish and naive, even your own God can not save you if you decides to toy with fire.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Sonoyom(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
ivolt:

Sango didn't abandon him. He allowed him to experience the burning for a purpose.
Hahaaaaaaa. Come of it my friend sango is disaster and a wicked deity. He gives with one hand and take with the other
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Sango most times disappoint his followers and would find one excuse to give. The guy wasn't tempting sango because Sango is aware of the whole thing

grin cheesy grin

You have not disappointed me in performing your life mission which is LIE. Indeed you cannot be a Yahweh follower without a master degree in lies wink
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by engrgerald(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
READ AND WAKA PAST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAWPAN) Representative was here. Honourable members please I identify with us.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

grin cheesy grin

You have not disappointed me in performing your life mission which is LIE. Indeed you cannot be a Yahweh follower without a master degree in lies wink
I love Yahweh, I can't do without him. Come out from were you are not while there's still time because it might be too late. Yeshua is the only way to Yahweh
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I love Yahweh, I can't do without him. Come out from were you are not while there's still time because it might be too late. Yeshua is the only way to Yahweh

I Love God the HIGHEST ENERGY who created Yahweh. Stay with Yahweh while I stay as one with God the father of Yahweh. There is never time beyond the physical worlds. Time ceases to exist as soon as we are out of here, therefore there is nothing as lateness in the afterlife. Faulkin(Yeshua) is only a way to Yahweh's afterlives, there are uncountable other afterlives. I am Otem.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

I Love God the HIGHEST ENERGY who created Yahweh. Stay with Yahweh while I stay as one with God the father of Yahweh. There is never time beyond the physical worlds. Time ceases to exist as soon as we are out of here, therefore there is nothing as lateness in the afterlife. Faulkin(Yeshua) is only a way to Yahweh's afterlives, there are uncountable other afterlives. I am Otem.
Don't let Lucifer deceive you. He's deceiving many people
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Don't let Lucifer deceive you. He's deceiving many people

Both Lucifer (Allah) and Yahweh(Satan) are currently locked up in their spiritual prison for the braincodes of the humans in the world to be rewritten. Wake up, we are in the age of Aquarius.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Heymorse(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fire fighters ur attention is needed here oooo.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ochobaba(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
ollah1:

Shall we say the same thing when a Christian or Muslim dies in a Church or Mosque. Or perhaps when praying or with with holy books?

You, the poeple that liked you comment and those that will like it are few numbers the atheism thread is talking about

Your hypocrisy stinks
In a nutshell??
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ochobaba(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
and for what reason did your god decide to punish him? This is just a mere accident. Magicians or even pastors who stagemanage miracles experience stuffs like this.
I worship God not god
So dunno what you driving at
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ochobaba(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Lol... This is what happens when God decides to punish you personally in full HD grin
I don't exchange words with people on social media.
If you have anything against my comments report to your gods
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ochobaba(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is what happens when the sango worshiper village people reason his matter cheesy
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by ivolt: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Hahaaaaaaa. Come of it my friend sango is disaster and a wicked deity. He gives with one hand and take with the other

I remember a deity who commanded the annihilation and genocide of the amalekites,
their children even the sheep were not spared.
I can't remember Sango having such a brutish nature.
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by OtemAtum: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
ochobaba:

I worship God not god
So dunno what you driving at

What's d name of the one you worship? If it is Yahweh or Allah or any other worship-loving monsters, then you need to know how they are created. Read from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH below:

Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
ivolt:

I remember a deity who commanded the annihilation and genocide of the amalekites,
their children even the sheep were not spared.
I can't remember Sango having such a brutish nature.
Sango is wicked that's the reality
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by timmy2273: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
chisos sango gba ina je
Re: Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

Both Lucifer (Allah) and Yahweh(Satan) are currently locked up in their spiritual prison for the braincodes of the humans in the world to be rewritten. Wake up, we are in the age of Aquarius.
Come to Yeshua because he's the way to external salvation

Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary