Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall (28680 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

are you planning of marrying omo igbo or what...

Okun o aunt kenny.
Are you Okun?
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
j
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

are you planning of marrying omo igbo or what...

Okun o aunt kenny.

Maa binu hi mi o.

O sha sunmi.

State n ka e ti sun Iwo ni?
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by ExInferis(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Yahaya Bello looks like someone flattened his face with a shovel.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Angel1696: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2017
kennygee:
Make I just marry drop Kogi state as my state of Origin.

That state and its useless leaders are a disgrace.
I can marry you and take u to my state akwa ibom if you are not married.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by free2ryhme: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/17/gov-udom-replies-bello-dino-melayes-recall/

The statement by the Governor’s chief media handler was unfortunately pugnacious in context, pettifogger in tone and tenor and supercilious at best.

grin
Kogi state governor chief media handler right now...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by optional1(f): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you Okun?

no i'm not, just based in the land.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Sonoyom(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kogi state should be auctioned on jiji

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by positivelord: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
[b][b][b]We are not interested in the local politics in Kogi State or if His Excellency, Governor Yahaya Bello has challenges paying salaries since we don’t have such problems here in our State, as our civil servants get paid regularly and Governor Emmanuel is embarking on a number of infrastructural upgrades and other life-touching projects. He is able to do all these, through the judicious application of the lean resources available to him.

We do not intend to immerse ourselves in the politics of zero-sum game that is currently playing out in Kogi State; here in Akwa Ibom, we play politics of inclusion, where accent is placed on delivering the best democratic dividends to our people in line with the Governor’s campaign promises.

In Akwa Ibom State, the Senators serving under the platform of the PDP are united and working together with the State Governor to bring home the bacon and are not engaged in politics of personal destruction that seems to be playing out in Kogi State, little wonder Governor Udom Emmanuel was front and centre at the event hosted by the Senate Minority Leader and his worthy predecessor, Distinguished Senator Godswill Akpabio (CON).

Governor Yahaya Bello's media team should align with globally acceptable best practices in democratic governance where leaders are usually circumspect in their choice of words while engaging their counterparts. If the Governor’s media team truly meant well, it should have advised the Governor that he will look snippy, truculent and un-gubernatorial in the court of public opinion if he were seen to be joining issues with his Brother Governor. The statement by the Governor’s chief media handler was unfortunately pugnacious in context, pettifogger in tone and tenor and supercilious at best.[/b]
[/b][/b]

Those are hard words...

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by yaki84: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
rottennaija:

How many months does Udom owe? Do you know?

Udom owes pensioners their pension, he owns the newly recruited one year salary, he owe promotion arrears, he owe teachers salaries.

Just leave that thing, enter akwa ibom, keep your ears to the ground and then you will know that not all that glitters are gold
since udom came onboardd, udom has not recruited any person in d civil service, so how is he owing one year salary to new recruits?

Pensioners r backlog of past regime, n he is trying his best to clear them gradually. The problem is with primary school teachers who were drafted under subeb, others have been paid. My frnd's dad has started collecting his pension, though he hasnt recieved his gratuity yet. So stop disparaging the governor. Inan.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by optional1(f): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
kennygee:

Maa binu hi mi o.
O sha sunmi.
State n ka e ti sun Iwo ni?

not only you oh..
i feel like throwing bomb in this state and flee.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

not only you oh..

i feel like throwing bomb in this state and flee.

Its sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
This person has a PhD in throwing shades ooo , I had to save this page. yeyebello sorry o grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Ndywin: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
rottennaija:

Udom owes pensioners their pension, he owns the newly recruited one year salary, he owe promotion arrears, he owe teachers salaries.

Just leave that thing, enter akwa ibom, keep your ears to the ground and then you will know that not all that glitters are gold

you can never compare more than 7 months salaries owed by Yaya Bello to that of retired primary schools pensioners in Akwa ibom state besides have you care to find out the status of retired teachers in Kogi

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Prinztong(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
rottennaija:

Guy u'r so funny... if I may ask are u from Akwa Ibom or you just Fabricate ur above post?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by optional1(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sonoyom:
Kogi state should be auctioned on jiji

will you buy it?? if yes, pls come quickly we are tired..
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by 400billionman: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Governors speaking big grammar when masses are suffering..
It doesn't concern them.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by engrgerald(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
READ AND WAKA PAST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAWPAN) Representative was here. Honourable members please I identify with us.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by SycophanticGoat: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
kennygee:

What of na only Kogi men come dey ask for your hand in marriage? cheesy grin
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
shortgun:
Yahaya Bello is a tout
it's Lout bro... but he is touting.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by yaki84: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Donlip2:
Udom is a very stupid man,
A Governor that is full of promises porknosing in another man state affairs,why cultists are killing innocent citizens at ikot Ekpene and ukanafun he is doing nothing to bring peace to the affected local government area, I don't know why Godswill ebot Akpabio brought this clown all the way from zenith bank to come and lead Akwa ibom state,I'm sorry for him,Nsima Ekere ayadi politics iwod enye ye Akpabio me 2019,aliens will nomore go to Wellington Bassey way uyo again.
if the cultists r waiting for udom to stop their senseless fight n killing, then dem go wait taya. Thought na fulani herdsmen dey kill for ikotekpene, shebi they r killing themselves.

These days i sleep peacefully without fear of these hoodlums. Atleast God done give dem something meaningful to engage demselves.

So nsima ekere will come end cultist clash abi, ado ata useme. Infact ebot afon ukan.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

What of na only Kogi men come dey ask for your hand in marriage? cheesy grin

Funny enough, no Kogi guy done come to date me sef.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by SycophanticGoat: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
kennygee:

Funny enough, no Kogi guy done come to date me sef.

Hmmm.. So which region you wan enter now? smiley
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by ayagha: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
rottennaija:

stop spreading lies.Udom is not oweing

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by blackbeau1(f): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
rottennaija:

not true tho. The only ppl owed are the newly recruited and that's because according to him, their recruitment wasn't done legally.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by fergie001: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
kennygee:

Madam Kenny,can I submit CV
Me likey,me xtian and me served in Kogi many years ago,in fact in Gbede.
The prob is that na smalllll thing my state take better pass your own. grin grin
My state dey Matt.1:7

Okun oooo
Oooooo
Ooo ooooo
Hmmmm
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by blackbeau1(f): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ndywin:

you can never compare more than 7 months salaries owed by Yaya Bello to that of retired primary schools pensioners in Akwa ibom state besides have you care to find out the status of retired teachers in Kogi
His post is not even true in the first place. Pensioners are paid up to date. My mum and aunties are pensioners .

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by fergie001: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

will you buy it?? if yes, pls come quickly we are tired..
Babe,you are not Kogite nauuuuuuu!?
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by optional1(f): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:

Babe,you are not Kogite nauuuuuuu!?

am not but i reside there and feel the pain also

just auction the demn state and give it to biafra agitators to make good use of it..
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by deeny02(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
I for say make a marry you come Kwara but Kwara worst my sister.

kennygee:

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by fergie001: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

am not but i reside there and feel the pain also

just auction the demn state and give it to biafra agitators to make good use of it..

Hahahahaha,wickedness,lols.

I served there some years ago,even then under Wada,it was bad but heard its terrible now.

It seems Revolution should start from Kogi sef
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Myself2(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
aolawale025:
The accidental governor of kogi should pay salaries first.

Yes the accidental and unqualified governor should stop wasting the meager resources of Kogi state ON A FAILED ENTERPRISE.
SENATOR DINO MELAYE WILL NOT BE RECALLED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church / How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Video & Photos From Atiku's Campaign In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.