Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall (28677 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by Codes151(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
bashydemy:

Yes he can compare them why not? Beside Akwa Ibom allocation more than times 3 of that of Kogi State. Same for Bayelsa..
comparing allocations of a state with much work force, contributions, and endowments to what? Apart from allocations dashed, wat does that state bring to the table?

Minus natural resources, what's the industrial work rate? What do they do exactly!? How many actually are doing sth?
Re: Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall by ubongchrisetim(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2017
Adiok Ono Fi ye uto nsu ami. Idaaaaaaaaaaaad!

rottennaija:

How many months does Udom owe? Do you know?

Udom owes pensioners their pension, he owns the newly recruited one year salary, he owe promotion arrears, he owe teachers salaries.

Just leave that thing, enter akwa ibom, keep your ears to the ground and then you will know that not all that glitters are gold

Based on my above comment, I can't respond to all of them, besides, there are all in pages 2, 3...like that. Many people will not see them. So, I have to say again. I stand by my above comments.

I am from akwa ibom state, I grew up there. I live and work there as a public servant. So I know what I am saying. I also said, if you are interested in knowing the truth, listen to the common people on the street, the civil servants, plumbers, etc.

I know every govt tries to paint a good impression of themselves. Gov. Udom is doing same. He gives the impression he doesn't owe anyone. But civil servants in the state know he does. Teachers knows he does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates / 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.