Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. (2352 Views)

Where To Find Wife Material In Lagos / Should I Allow My Parents Find Wife For Me? / Where Can You Find Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by sirt1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2010
Sequel to the happenings in our environment and coupled with the fact that we all look up to a peaceful marital home in future. Where exactly is the best place to meet ones wife or husband. Is it the house of God or elsewhere? Why do u think God's house is the best place and otherwise?

Please, I need mature responses from mature minds.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
sir t:

Sequel to the happenings in our environment and coupled with the fact that we all look up to a peaceful marital home in future. Where exactly is the best place to meet ones wife or husband. Is it the house of God or elsewhere? [b]Why do u think God's house is the best place and otherwise?[/b]Please, I need mature responses from mature minds.

Days are gone when i held that view, alot of pple go to church and put up their best behaviour, wait untill u settle down then u will know who u got married to.

You can meet ur sweetheart anywhere, even in night club or NL wink
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by sistajay(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
It would be the last place for me to look!! I go there to worship God! I don't trust those God fearin guys, its just a front for some.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by otokx(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2010
sista-jay shine eye
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by ayettymama(f): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
no

its a myth

i once dated a worker in the church

he was no better than the non church goin men i dated

still lying still cheatin e.t.c
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by sistajay(f): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ Otokx

Which one be shine eye!!
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by smooooooth: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
i pity u, u will just end up with a witch.

@sista-j

shine eyes means to open ur eyes well well b4 u choose.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by Schuga: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
why not try house-of-devil?

You will get improved performance compared to boring house-of-god

grin
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by Pataki: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ topic,

Whatever floats your boat. As much as I come across fine single chics in my church whichever Sunday I am opportuned to be in church, I do not wish to be involved with any.

Buncha hypocritical tools claiming to be serving God. I rather meet a chic on a level playing ground, than a bird showing the religious card to make an impression.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by Kx: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
I think the ppl that attends DAYSTAR will be in the best position
to answer u.I learnt Daystar is d place to be for searching whether single or married.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by sistajay(f): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2010
smooooooth:

i pity u, u will just end up with a witch.

@sista-j

shine eyes means to open your eyes well well b4 u choose.

Thanks, just wonderin why he said it!
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by hbabe(f): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
sir t:

Sequel to the happenings in our environment and coupled with the fact that we all look up to a peaceful marital home in future. Where exactly is the best place to meet ones wife or husband. Is it the house of God or elsewhere? Why do u think God's house is the best place and otherwise?

Please, I need mature responses from mature minds.

Not everyone who goes to church is a saint and there is no guarantee that because you met in the church the relationship/marriage will be smooth sailing. You can meet your future partner anywhere and what builds a peaceful home is understanding and determination.
The church is flooded with bad guys who are just there to catch unsuspecting single sisters. I am sure there are bad girls too but I wouldn't know. cool
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by Chookym(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
u can meet yr better half anywere . just be sure u are compatible
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by smooooooth: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

no

its a myth

i once dated a worker in the church

he was no better than the non church goin men i dated

still lying still cheatin e.t.c

na everywhere u don date person. what an interesting ''life time''
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by ayettymama(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
are u helping me count them??

oya start from the beggining

ahh why are these men stalking me??
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by smooooooth: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

are u helping me count them??

oya start from the beggining

ahh why are these men stalking me??

cos there's somethingn about ur very annoying, irritating attitude that turns them on. tongue
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by ayettymama(f): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2010
one word for you

m-o-n-k-e-y
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by smooooooth: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

one word for you

m-o-n-k-e-y

three words for u

i - love - apes!  kiss
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by Sparkles3: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2010
High percentage of players in church! grin

No its not the best place. You can meet your wife/husband anywhere even on this thread sef grin grin grin
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by galatico(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
No it's not.

Some ladies when they've useless themselves, they now go and hide in the church and pretend to be saints, I'll my wife anywhere it could be in the club, internet, wherever .
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by sirt1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
Thanks for the responses from you all.

But I noticed majority of us did not favour House of God as the best place to get good wife/husband.

Why is this so? I believed House of God is a refuge where pple can get solace and be at peace. Does it means we don't have homely sisters/brothers in this place? Or may I be pardoned to say we are all pretenders?

Still expecting more diverse opinion with genuine reasons as back-up. If I may asked, u may share ur personal experience with us. We are all learning.

Thanks.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by smooooooth: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
what we all trying to say is there are good and bad peeps everywhere. its no guarantee that cos someone is a church goer or not makes him/she a decent/indecent good or bad wife/husband material. as a matter of fact just like God aint interested in whether u go to church or not but is more concerned about out heart, so also u shld be concerned about what a person has on the inside than the fact that they go to church. cos thats what is important.

and from my own personal experience, ladies/guys in church are the most rotten people u can ever meet. but at least its a plus that they know God, so one shld expect as time goes on they will change and turn from their rotten ways one day. like i am a serious church goer/worker, and will soon start a class to becoming a minister. so use me as an example, whatcha think?
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2010
Not necessarily. . .You would be shocked at the sort of peeps you can meet in church! lipsrsealed
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
Church boys, go to clubs on Saturdays, get takeaway girls, smash them up that night and make it early for 11am service on Sunday and then they stand up on that pulpit like as if Jesus himself reserved seats in heaven for them. What im trying to say is that church folks are one of the biggest hypocrites of our times.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by ayettymama(f): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^^

hehehehehehehehe
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by smooooooth: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Church boys, go to clubs on Saturdays, get takeaway girls, smash them up that night and make it early for 11am service on Sunday and then they stand up on that pulpit like as if Jesus himself reserved seats in heaven for them. What im trying to say is that church folks are one of the biggest hypocrites of our times.

like its only church boys, i was once with a friend in his hotel room, he got Hot called his gf, she was in church, they were preaching, told her to come over, bleeped the shit outta her and gave her t-fare to run back just in time to meet the sharing of grace. CHURUCH GIRLS!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by ayettymama(f): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
^^ heheheheheheheh
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2010
smooooooth:

like its only church boys, i was once with a friend in his hotel room, he got Hot called his gf, she was in church, they were preaching, told her to come over, bleeped the poo outta her and gave her t-fare to run back just in time to meet the sharing of grace. CHURUCH GIRLS!!! lipsrsealed
Duuuhhhhhhh!!!! Didnt you see my last sentence? tongue tongue I said Most church folks are bloody hypocrites. I would rather be with a man with good morals that is a non-christian than a Sunday christian that commits atrocities on the weekdays and asks for forgiveness on Sunday grin grin
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by ruskiee(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2010
Evil doers go to church too. Hope that answers your question.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ post,

nada . . . U find the worst kind of persons in church these days. It's better you know what u are looking for, so when u spot one u can go for it.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by henryhemon(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2010
I ve seen many runs girlz in church that will sleep with any dude for dough n when u see them on sunday believe me u will be deceived if u don't know them,I even scared to get acquainted with them.church isn't the place to find them again.even pastors will tell u to open ur spiritual eyes and physical eyes.you can find ur wife anywhere.
Re: Is House Of God The Best Place To Find Wife/husband. by vivaladiva(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2010
only if ur religious,,,,,personally not my choice cos am not the least bit interested in religion,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Saying She Is Crazy, But... / HOW I PICTURED Next Generation Romance Naija Made. / Ladies, What Would Your Response Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.