Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) (2373 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Marry A Guy You're Far Taller Than? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by joebeckz(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2013
Most guys feel they command respect if they are taller and go on marrying a shorter girl than they are. the result manifest in their kids though. grin
whats your say bout a taller lady

Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2013
So?

1 Like

Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by jessybarbie(f): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
So?
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Over 5 inches taller, count me out. This boy get mind sha. grin
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
sexkillz: Over 5 inches taller, count me out. This boy get mind sha. grin

5 inches is much. Just 2 inches please sad
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by doeeyed: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
In the absence of any medical issues... chromosomal problems and potential issues...... kini big deal??

What would u say to Eki and Pawpaw......*hope I got their names right*

Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by joebeckz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
doe-eyed:

In the absence of any medical issues... chromosomal problems and potential issues...... kini big deal??

What would u say to Eki and Pawpaw......*hope I got their names right*

aki not eki. were are u based?
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Plarp: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
It can make you look like a real p.i.m.p, when you r with a much taller beautiful lady. grin i like the look, but i prefer shorter chicks.. they just cuter to me.
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Mynd44: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
joebeckz:
aki not eki. were are u based?
Long thing
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by doeeyed: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
^^^

How u dey?
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Mynd44: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
doe-eyed:
^^^

How u dey?
This will be called "Derailing"
i sent you something
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Sijo01(f): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
The girl long o
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by domwas2(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
lol but am dating a lady more taller than i am...am 5'10 while she is 6plus very cool but i cant carry her or put my hand on her shoulder when walking ... Bad
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by joebeckz(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2013
domwas2: lol but am dating a lady more taller than i am...am 5'10 while she is 6plus very cool but i cant carry her or put my hand on her shoulder when walking ... Bad
buy derenles kind of shoes. very long and u ll reach her neck by God's grace wink
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by sunnyt1(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2013
For me, i cant do it. I have verified that a gal taller than you will find it tough to respect you(not all o), it takes the grace of God.

Its for men who are really at height disadvantage. Its not advisable for 2 averaged height people to marry each oda
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Flashaldrin(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2013
Yet to see a girl taller than me
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by boron10(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Any lady that is taller than me is too shocked tall
Re: Do You Buy The Idea Of Marrying A Lady Far Taller Than You.(pic) by Adaeze003(f): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Flashaldrin: Yet to see a girl taller than me
I doubt that.

(1) (Reply)

Is Arguing A Natural Part Of Every Relationship? / 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married / What Is/are Your Favourite Love Quote(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.