Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths (6206 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / We’ll Shock APC, Resist Violence, Voter Suppression Says Agbaje / Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by tifany89(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
PenSniper:

You are nothing but an incorrigible lout without culture, manners and decorum. The same attitude and more that make your generation become endangered species.
The evils committed by your forefathers are still in your pursuit.
One of you said your great forefathers suffered a pogrom in 1944. I don't know how far that is true but if so, you have more burden on you than to throw useless jabs around.
Beware the ides of Oct. 1.
Nonsense write up devoid of any atom of sense. Bla bla bla all I can hear are the rantings of a deluded fellow and bleating of a goat . Why am I not surprised? You couldn't even muster courage to criticize d messenger with all the insults on your folks but shouting Igbos this Igbos that. Nansense
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by tifany89(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

You reek of so much cowardice it's nauseating!!!
The guy your quoting is a well known almajiri on this forum but instead of you to be a man and face him boldly after threatening your tribe with violence you're feigning ignorance and trying to pretend that he's Igbo.When they call you people cowards now you'll say it's an insult but your actions here prove it.Your mouth end for Igbo matter,when it comes to northerners you lots act subordinate like the slaves that you are .Toothless Bulldogs!
Lol as in ehn am still bewildered. He quoted a known Arewa youth on this forum and was ranting about Azikiwe. I fainted and woke up again

1 Like

Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by forgiveness: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
givbitcoin:

Yorubas are the most treacherous people on this planet but we will give them a bloody nose soon.

Who killed Afonja? What tribe is he from? What act do you call it?

Betrayal, treacherous, back stabing etc are what the answer of the person, people portrays.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by imam07: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
oluamid:
Northern youths under the aegis of the Arewa Youth Forum (AYF) have accused politicians in the southwest of sponsoring a campaign of calumny against President Muhammadu Buhari in order to rob the north of its rightful slot to the Presidency.

National President of Arewa Youth Forum (AYF), Alhaji Gambo Ibrahim Gujungu said the north and especially the youths are aware of the plan of the southwest to push out Buhari “through a campaign of calumny, using his health as a yardstick,” Guardian writes.

He explained that the AYF has visited Buhari in London and confirmed the statement by the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo that Mr. President is recovering fast and will soon be back in the country.

Gujungu, in a chat with newsmen in Kaduna on Friday, said the Southwest was using the duo of Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Mr. Femi Fani Kayode to champion their cause, insisting that the north would resist any attempt to take over power from them now or in 2019.

The AYF president then challenged Fayose to produce his 11 pictures of the President indicating his deteriorating condition of health or refrain from making any further comments on the health of Buhari.

In his words:

“These Southwest people think that we don’t understand the politics they are playing, we do but we will shock them when the time comes.

“They are using Fayose and Fani-Kayode to pitch the rest of the country against the north and Mr. President in particular, we understand the game but we are waiting and watching.

“You know, I am the National President of AYF, the umbrella body of all youths in the north and many of you are aware of our efforts to stabilise the country, mostly against this recent call by some of our brothers to expel people of the south east.

“But some people want to show us that they understand the game of politics more than us. But they are in for a surprise.

“Let me reveal to you guys that after our recent meeting in Kaduna here, a delegation was sent to London. I led that delegation because we wanted to know the truth of the situation.

“We met with the President and he told us some things. All I can say now is our President would soon be back and people would witness drastic changes in the country.

“Many people will be surprised when he comes I can tell you that.”

Source: https://thesheet.ng/well-shock-the-southwest-when-the-time-comes-arewa-youths-read/

So nah southwest say make ur president fall sick.
Re: We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths by felicitywe(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2017
oluamid:
Northern youths under the aegis of the Arewa Youth Forum (AYF) have accused politicians in the southwest of sponsoring a campaign of calumny against President Muhammadu Buhari in order to rob the north of its rightful slot to the Presidency.

National President of Arewa Youth Forum (AYF), Alhaji Gambo Ibrahim Gujungu said the north and especially the youths are aware of the plan of the southwest to push out Buhari “through a campaign of calumny, using his health as a yardstick,” Guardian writes.

He explained that the AYF has visited Buhari in London and confirmed the statement by the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo that Mr. President is recovering fast and will soon be back in the country.

Gujungu, in a chat with newsmen in Kaduna on Friday, said the Southwest was using the duo of Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Mr. Femi Fani Kayode to champion their cause, insisting that the north would resist any attempt to take over power from them now or in 2019.

The AYF president then challenged Fayose to produce his 11 pictures of the President indicating his deteriorating condition of health or refrain from making any further comments on the health of Buhari.

In his words:

“These Southwest people think that we don’t understand the politics they are playing, we do but we will shock them when the time comes.

“They are using Fayose and Fani-Kayode to pitch the rest of the country against the north and Mr. President in particular, we understand the game but we are waiting and watching.

“You know, I am the National President of AYF, the umbrella body of all youths in the north and many of you are aware of our efforts to stabilise the country, mostly against this recent call by some of our brothers to expel people of the south east.

“But some people want to show us that they understand the game of politics more than us. But they are in for a surprise.

“Let me reveal to you guys that after our recent meeting in Kaduna here, a delegation was sent to London. I led that delegation because we wanted to know the truth of the situation.

“We met with the President and he told us some things. All I can say now is our President would soon be back and people would witness drastic changes in the country.

“Many people will be surprised when he comes I can tell you that.”

Source: https://thesheet.ng/well-shock-the-southwest-when-the-time-comes-arewa-youths-read/

Thought and mentality of this contraption called Nigeria is suitable for the Hsusa/Fulani/Yoruba&others excluding d Igbos.They all v high digress of corruption&greed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pencom: Assets, Account Details Concealed For 8 Years – New Telegraph / Did P. Tinubu Order The Re Opening Of Nigeria Land Borders / Breaking News: Aondoankaa Goes On Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.