Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex (660 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex by atheistandproud(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mitch Ihejirika
Sex is one aspect of life where the hypocrisy of certain "self righteous Christians" can be identified.
I recall a personal experience, a friend of mine shared with me.
He had gone clubbing with some friends on a Friday night and after a few drinks and dancing, he had successfully convinced a girl to go home with him for the night and they had what he termed "electrifying rounds of orgasmic sex"
On waking up the next morning, he was surprised to see the girl kneeling and praying loudly, like she wanted to bring down the heavens. He was baffled as to what could be the prayer point, "father lawd, I know it is a sin to have premarital sex, but forgive me for yesterday night, na konji cause am".
She later demanded transport from him and left. The intriguing part was the next Friday, she came home again with my friend and had another set of "electrifying rounds of orgasmic sex" and the morning after that, she held another heaven commanding prayer session, that type Father Mbaka does at adoration ministry.
Personally, I see nothing wrong in having sex while single (unmarried), as far as those involved have come of age and both agreed. I am of this opinion because I understand that sex as explained by Psychology is a primary need of man, it's certain religious beliefs that have tagged premarital sex as being bad.
But even at that, it is evident that a reasonable number of Christians cannot resist the urge that comes with the human sex drive, some can't go a week without sex . But they'll act all holy and purity about it, and if you mention sex to them, oh my gwad! It will sound like an abomination and they'll begin to bind and cast you!
Like that sister who after singing in the choir every Sunday, runs to her boyfriend's house for a spirit filled sex session and when she gets home, she calls Chidimma an agent of devil for not attending church service.
Like brother John that preaches to us everytime, but has three church sisters he is sexually active with, he is Captain Planet on his own!
This is not an attempt to discourage you from having sex, no! Sex is good, you should engage in it as often as you desire.
This is rather an attempt to tell you to stop the hypocritical attitude of acting all Saint like and coming on Facebook and other social media platforms to tell us how we'll burn in some nonexistent hell , and how holy your life is with bros J, whereas you have one brother at the side, you secretly have electrifying sex with.
Enjoy your sex! And let others be!
An orgasmic morning to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Sex by atheistandproud(m): 2:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Resurrected for Sunday morning grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is 190, Odunnu, Jarus, Xfire And Caracta? Tell Me And ... / Did I Cause This Persons Death? / Boyfriend Too Close To Family Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.