Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

3 Ways To Make Her Have An Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Make Her Have An Orgasm (651 Views)

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make Her Have An Orgasm by Delaruetv: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Time for some sober truth! Most of guys have never, and would probably never be able to get a lady to orgasm. For reals! Now, while this is not entirely on the men, (many women find it extremely difficult to reach orgasm) there’s still ways to make her come. Hard!

Now guys must be thinking, “my girl moans loudly, and is always telling me she’s about to come” – lol, time for some sober truth again. There’s a very high possibility she’s only faking it. Yep, totally faking it!

But don’t despair, there are ways to make her have a toe curling orgasm! Read on!

First off, DO NOT SKIP pre-intimacy! This is seriously the most important part of sex for ladies. Never skip it. Take your time, engage in a lot of kissing and teasing. Make sure she’s well prepped before you take the next step. ‘Banana must not fall on her’ until she’s wanton and needy for you. Only then should you take her.

READ MORE >>> http://www.delaruebuzz.com/2017/07/18/3-ways-make-orgasm/

(1) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Relationship Experiences Before Success / Good Morning Meme Fans.. You Migt Wanna See This (pic) / Wish A Nairalander A Happy Birthday N Show Him Some Love!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.