Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? (5117 Views)

Check Out This Massive Ukwu / Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) / See Woman With “massive Ukwu” Wants You Guys To Feed Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Entpress: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nobody has much details about her but her account has been making more waves than the ocean current. She is simply identified as ‘Sheizbooteful’ which speaks volume of the self-acknowledgement of the heavy bum and ‘truthful’ hips she parades.
She looks barely 21 but regardless of her age, she has created an Instagram page that is a beehive of activities due to the magnitude of boobs and bum she flaunts in pictures and videos.

See more photos below link :

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/17/have-you-ever-seen-this-kind-of-massive-ukwu-before/

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by hardcore007: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
the last pic though
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Miles300: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
After u do finish pour pap , u go know say it's just a swollen flash ... LOl

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by ikp120(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hoe advertising her body to hook the next rich customer.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Menezdagod: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
please give me my glasses
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by HelenBee(f): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Me don't like.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Menezdagod: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
please I need it, am not sure of what I am seeing
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Kondomatic(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Nonsense
This one will be very wasteful.

Two full buckets of water cannot wash that ass properly after using the toilet. No need to give her tissue paper cause that one go be infinite scroll.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by agbonkamen(f): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Some guys dey enjoy o. If to say I get pen*s I for dey vandalise somethings grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Safiaa(f): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yuck. Looking like this in your 20s? When you're in your 40s do you think your man will not look at you in disgust lool. Just saying. Being slim and portable is always the best in the long run.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Jaqenhghar: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Jaqenhghar: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Somebody help me with that picture of Osinbanjo and Wike
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Not my spec, but no need to body shame

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by ibkayee(f): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ojigbijibi

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
ibkayee:
Ojigbijibi
lol papa ajasco cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by indodon(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
after now is one small dicked gut that'll be f***king her
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Lionessza(f): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
It must be very difficult wiping her ass . I wonder what some men find so attractive or fascinating about this , but then again I aint no man

Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Fadiga24(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
That's some massive ass.
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by indodon(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:
It must be very difficult wiping her ass . I wonder what some men find so attractive or fascinating about this , but then again I aint no man
can I see yours please?
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by osemoses1234(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ntin dy there
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
its too much abeg
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Lionessza(f): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
indodon:
can I see yours please?

Don't have any.
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is why Africans are blessed
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by indodon(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Don't have any.
you don't have ukwu?
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Lionessza(f): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
indodon:
you don't have ukwu?

Yes embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Nonsense
ur moniker though.
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by indodon(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lionessza:

Yes embarassed
I, yam, not, undastandin....
lemme comman......

be goin
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
Some guys dey enjoy o. If to say I get pen*s I for dey vandalise somethings grin
heheheheheeee....but u self dey enjoy big cassava now
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by NadiaSouthy(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
If i were a boy ...... hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Kind Of Massive Ukwu Before? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
agbonkamen:
cheesy cheesy edo girl grin una mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Bomb Of The Year / Ghana Ladies Showing Of Their Backs Bums To Their Pastor For Job Well Done... / Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.