Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO (1371 Views)

Nairaland Reaches 2.5M Members Today / Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello / How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
This show was made in love FM today about Biafra.

You can see the love FM logo and the interviewers this guy hit the nail at the head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6H5JbvSpNI
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by nextprince: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Peter Obi said it, I agree with him.
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:
Peter Obi said it, I agree with him.

Peter Obi was not in the show
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by nextprince: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Peter Obi was not in the show
What I meant was that Peter Obi had said it and I quite agree with him.
This video is very interesting, intra-zonal conflicts, yet you want Biafra. The anchor was very emphatic about his position and finally promised to make it opened to the public in future through phone-in programme.
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
nextprince:

What I meant was that Peter Obi had said it and I quite agree with him.
This video is very interesting, intra-zonal conflicts, yet you want Biafra. The anchor was very emphatic about his position and finally promised to make it opened to the public in future through phone-in programme.

I haven't seen a range rover with Biafra flag except keke na pepe
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala watch how Love FM speakers pounced on IPOB supporters today
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by oduastates: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
As long as there is oil , Nigeria ain't dividing.
The evil attached to that commodity is something else and those benefiting from it will not let go .
That thing aka the Dutch disease is something else.
Nigeria is suffering the most critical form of that disease.
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Afam4eva(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
I don't understand exactly why people will rather remain intelligent. Let's assume that the presenter was right when he said that Igbos are not united. Let me ask "IS IT YOUR UNITY?" Why are other Nigerians so concerned about the unity of Ndigbo? Do they love Igbos so much? The idiot couldn't even get his facts right by telling us how Enugu people discriminated against Ebonyi and vice versa.

If you're not in support of Biafra especially if you're not Igbo, just have it at the back of your mind that it's not your business. if you're Igbo and you;re not in support of Biafra, it's your right not to be.

12 Likes

Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by alcmene: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
I don't understand exactly why people will rather remain intelligent. Let's assume that the presenter was right when he said that Igbos are not united. Let me ask "IS IT YOUR UNITY?" Why are other Nigerians so concerned about the unity of Ndigbo? Do they love Igbos so much? The idiot couldn't even get his facts right by telling us how Enugu people discriminated against Ebonyi and vice versa.

If you're not in support of Biafra especially if you're not Igbo, just have it at the back of your mind that it's not your business. if you're Igbo and you;re not in support of Biafra, it's your right not to be.

I tire for these people.... my office is dominated by Yoruba staffs and it's hellish here.
Every minute of the day it's either they are abusing the igbos or they are discrediting the biafran struggle.
I never see that kind of people before Walahi

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by vedaxcool(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
Afam4eva:

[/s]

See painment... who fart on ipob member's destiny?
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
alcmene:

I tire for these people.... my office is dominated by Yoruba staffs and it's hellish here.
Every minute of the day it's either they are abusing the igbos or they are discrediting the biafran struggle.
I never see that kind of people before Walahi

hey hold it
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
See painment... who fart on ipob member's destiny?
lol
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mynd44 love FM radio addresses Biafra issue today
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lalasticlala love FM radio addressed Biafra issue today on that video in studio what can u say?
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by goemorji: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tell them
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
goemorji:
Tell them
the guy made points
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by ottohan: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
This show was made in love FM today about Biafra.

You can see the love FM logo and the interviewers this guy hit the nail at the head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6H5JbvSpNI
boy I neva understand y you carryIPOB business for head pass nnamdi kanu....

are u paid to do it...
u are just wasting ur tym boy..
instead u are busy giving dem popularity..
Even nnamdi kanu hardly speak publicly about biafra let alone you an ordinary commoner...smh lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
ottohan:
boy I neva understand y you IPOB business for head pass nnamdi kanu....

are u paid to do it...
Even nnamdi kanu hardly speak publicly let alone you an ordinary commoner...smh lipsrsealed

common gerout
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by ottohan: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

common gerout
gerrout to where??

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
ottohan:
gerrout to where??
I don't need ur advice
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Austin4lif: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Stop viewing this scam videos
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Yyeske(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
IPOB ideology destroyed the Biafran dream. It's over, you want a war, come to Igboland and start it.
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Yyeske(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
ottohan:
boy I neva understand y you carryIPOB business for head pass nnamdi kanu....

are u paid to do it...
Even nnamdi kanu hardly speak publicly about biafra let alone you an ordinary commoner...smh lipsrsealed
He should be concerned because when kasala burst, na for everybody head e go land.
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by ottohan: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

I don't need ur advice
Good
we too dont need ur unfounded IPOB exposure charade here, get dat unto ur senses IF AT ALL U HAVE ONE
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by ottohan: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yyeske:
He should be concerned because when kasala burst, na for everybody head e go land.
na for only ur head e go land
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala watch how Love FM speakers pounced on IPOB supporters today
mayb u hav nt been to onitsha.. In my area NKPOR cum nd see ride wit biafra flag... I mean clean ride

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB ideology destroyed the Biafran dream. It's over, you want a war, come to Igboland and start it.
it is the innocent Igbo's that will carry it
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yyeske:

thank u sir. they don't appreciate the truth
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ikpeabujo:
mayb u hav nt been to onitsha.. In my area NKPOR cum nd see ride wit biafra flag... I mean clean ride

u can't see a range rover with Biafra flag safe keke
Re: Don't Be Stupid Love Fm Curses IPOB Members Today VIDEO by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Resume Or Resign: A Rejection Of Osibanjo’s Leadership? / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Have Brought Shame, Distrust To Us All – Governor Okorocha / Buhari Ruled, Ekweme Was Jailed, Ruled Again And Ekweme Died - Bishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.