Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. (13405 Views)

What Lessons Can We Learn From Atheist? Why Did God Create Atheist ? / My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? / Rory Fenton: From "Atheist hating" Catholic to Atheist Advocate/Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by felixomor: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
folly is a diseases.. what a shame.!
"Folly is a diseases"
LMAO cheesy
Another one.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Student125:
Like I said before, you have already madeup ur mind to rubbish or disagree with any point raised here by 'atheist'. No correlation whatsoever with the OP and ur response. That made me conclude all you craved for was attention and you already got, hence I hope any reasonable nairaland will avoid ur future thread. Also, you are hell bent on believing u know it all. I hope you are correcting the queen's English too cuz you seems to know it more than anyone, I hope you can do same to your native language else .......xxxxx....
You are free to say anything, yes correct my english.
This will be my last response to the moniker spacetacular.
I love this.!

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
felixomor:

"Folly is a diseases"
LMAO cheesy
Another one.......
since you are mounted on bringing out faults and not realising mistakes of the imperfect human your stupid God created, I desert you to die in your stupidity..
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by Niflheim(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
So in a nutshell......................................

1.Spacetacular will only refer to you as honest if you give her the answer she was expecting to get from you, and she calls you a liar for calling her out on her ignorance(the ignorance being that there is no such thing as one single type of atheism)!!!

2.Spacetacular might have reading comprehension issues..............................................even though I stated that christians who honour their rapist fathers are hypocrites, her brain translated it to," NIFLHEIM THINKS THAT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE HYPOCRITES!!!"

3.Spacetacular thinks that people on nairaland(who are too dumb to understand that snakes do not talk), are actually intelligent enough to see through me.

6 Likes

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by felixomor: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:
since you are mounted on bringing out faults and not realising mistakes of the imperfect human your stupid God created, I desert you to die in your stupidity..
Have you forgotten you started the English lessons first?
Heehehe...... grin

And Sorry brah, this your own foolishness is not from God..... grin
Dont blame creation. Ciao cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by JackBizzle: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Please you always cause me to take from the embers of my common sense to respond to you and it is not helping me. Allow me to reason with chunks of it.

Ogbeni, stop changing subject and throwing insults when you have been countered.

Does higher power equal God in every belief? Yes or no.

Majority of scientists are atheists if your answer is no.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by CatfishBilly: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Let me make this simple for you. Can an unscientific mind give a scientific appraisal?

Can a non religious mind give a religious appraisal?

The answer to both is NO!

So how would a Scientific journal appraise prayer when even you claim SCIENCE IS NOT RELIGION AND RELIGION CANNOT MERGE WITH SCIENCE. Last time I checked PRAYER IS AN ASPECT OF RELIGION.

isn't that your own claim or the claims of atheists as a whole?
But there was a religious mind attached to the study, the Templeton foundation was there to give the religious appraisal.

Harvard University was there to give the scientific appraisal.

The hospital was there to give the health appraisal, so, I don't know what you're on about.

5 Likes

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by JackBizzle: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

But there was a religious mind attached to the study, the Templeton foundation to give the religious appraisal.

Havard University was there to give the scientific appraisal.

The hospital was there to give the health appraisal, so, I don't know what you're on about.

Kai!

Spacetacular, come and explain or twist this one na......you said a scientific mind cant analyse the spiritual, but there was a religious mind attached to the study........ grin You don enter one chance
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by ambassagod: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
branhampaul:

God never created an imperfect human. He created a perfect human that predetermined an imperfect end for himself.
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by tintingz(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2017
spacetacular:

Jack please I beg you. Take your notorious inability for understanding simple statements elsewhere.

DEISM IS THEISM BUT WITH A PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH UNLIKE RELIGIOUS THEISM.

IT IS THEISM BECAUSE DEISTS BELIEVE IN GOD BUT REJECT HIS WORLDLY INVOLVEMENT.

i keep begging you to read in such a way which would enable understanding to get to you.
Deism are neither theism nor atheism, they are like bridge in between.

Deism might reject atheism but many atheist were first deist before turning into atheist. Theists especially classical ones see deist as atheist.

I wonder why KingEbukasBlog always go about mentioning deism in every of his argument as if they believe in a personal god with emotions. Is he a deist or a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

oh! I already proved FSM is the true God in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/post/54619533
grin .... Non edible noodles Worshipers. Orisirishi
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by hopefulLandlord: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Student125:
And Who is OP to ask for atheist reason to disbelief, then OP should be asked why she beliefs in yahwey , some things can't just be summarized bcoz it didn't all happen in a day.
And what difference will it make if they share them to u, (let me guess so that u can rubbish it that it is baseless and not convincing).

lol, this right here was the endgame, I like the fact that no atheist fell for that cr*p

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by GoodMuyis(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
spacetacular has raised a good question, just reading page 1 and 2 i see the atheists here are trying as much as possible not to fall by their own words, trying avoiding a situation of "what you say will be used against you", this is not "Open Mind" discussion.

To me this alone is embarrassment to healthy and open-minded discussion. Many time the atheists jump on Thread meant to discussed Christian faith and they killed it right on 1st page, but here is a question on the basis of their LACK OF BELIEF or BELIEF IN ABSENCE instead of addressing it they choose to run around like suspected badoo member that was set ablaze.

The OP reason something an brought-up a question expecting you guys to reason with her but you guys are killing it with your fear of loosing argument SHAME ON YOU ALL. AND YOUR Hi-IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by CatfishBilly: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:
space.tacular has raised a good question, just reading page 1 and 2 i see the atheists here are trying as much as possible not to fall by their own words, trying avoiding a situation of "what you say will be used against you", this is not "Open Mind" discussion.

To me this alone is embarrassment to healthy and open-minded discussion. Many time the atheists jump on Thread meant to discussed Christian faith and they killed it right on 1st page, but here is a question on the basis of their LACK OF BELIEF or BELIEF IN ABSENCE instead of addressing it they choose to run around like suspected badoo member that was set ablaze.

The OP reason something an brought-up a question expecting you guys to reason with her but you guys are killing it with your fear of loosing argument SHAME ON YOU ALL. AND YOUR Hi-IQ.
There are 1001 threads here by atheists, describing their "epiphany", if she really wants to, she can read them and get to know.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by ambassagod: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2017
CatfishBilly:

There are 1001 threads here by atheists, describing their "epiphany", if she really wants to, she can read them and get to know.

She is not obliged to that!!
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2017
tintingz:
Deism are neither theism nor atheism, they are like bridge in between.

Deism might reject atheism but many atheist were first deist before turning into atheist. Theists especially classical ones see deist as atheist.

I wonder why KingEbukasBlog always go about mentioning deism in every of his argument as if they believe in a personal god with emotions. Is he a deist or a Christian?

Deism is a type of theism . It is simply a theological position on the nature of God as an non interventionist in the affairs of men and the universe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by CatfishBilly: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2017
ambassagod:

She is not obliged to that!!
Then she shouldn't feel terrible if no one answers her questions.
The answers are right here in this section.
She shouldn't expect anyone to spoon-feed her.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by GoodMuyis(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2017
CatfishBilly:

If hopegulLandlrd Can quote out his thread on FSM, for the sake of intelligent discussion, it should have being quoted.

Every quote is a reminder, you should not expect me to know what you due discuss with someone else.

Its just a shame that Nairaland atheist wanted to propagate their stuff but fail use any given opportunity to showcase their what they have! instead they declare war on Christianity

This Just tells us that atheism is noting other that insult on human intelligent and reasoning.
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Deism is a type of theism . It is simply a theological position on the nature of God as an non interventionist in the affairs of men and the universe.
Deism is or might be a type of theism but they are entirely different. I have seen you mentioning deism as if you're one, even more that Christianity, are you one?

Are you acting 2-faced or what?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by tintingz(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2017
dalaman:

If it works, will we be discussing about it? It doesn't work that is why doctors use very expensive equipments and drugs to cure and heal people instead of bowing their heads in prayers. If prayer work doctors won't be using surgeries and other methods to cure people. All they'll do is just pray for people and that will be it. If you disagree then show us the study that says that prayers alone works for people that was conducted by any hospital.
You mind them? They rush to church for miracles and also rush to hospital and get healed, these hypocrites will be thanking a god for what doctors sweat in curing.

If prayer really works, church should have been a medical center for cure of diseases at least the bible said one who has faith can make the mountain move. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by tintingz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
spacetacular:

You still have not read the article.
The article is about "religious doctors" advising other doctors to participate in prayers to their patients, it doesn't give any evidence for it. Know the difference between a facts and just speculation.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by JackBizzle: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
tintingz:
You mind them? They rush to church for miracles and also rush to hospital and get healed, these hypocrites will be thanking a god for what doctors sweat in curing.

If prayer really works, church should have been a medical center for cure of diseases at least the bible said one who has faith can make the mountain move. grin

Ogbeni, are you still a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ogbeni, are you still a Muslim?
skeptic.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by Challspace(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ebuka, how do you find it so easy to tell blatant LIES on this platform. Does your spirituality not extend to social media? Or is it that you genuinely don't know that Deism and Theism are mutually exclusive. Which is it??

4 Likes

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by tiger28: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
branhampaul:
pretty much the same way other gods worshippers claim theirs is the true God. Cite a proof he did If Allah created us to worship him only, why are some worshipping other gods. Why didn't Allah just make us robotic.. No God created Earth.. Heaven doesn't exist.
i have a question for you pls though i am not too religious. Look at the human and animal anatomy , see the complexity and intelligence behind it. The fish have gills to breath in water,the birds have wings to fly, our own organs. Are you telling me that planets collided and created all these complexities??All these examples show me that there is a super intelligent creator . Beyond a doubt!
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by Challspace(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
tiger28:
i have a question for you pls though i am not too religious. Look at the human and animal anatomy , see the complexity and intelligence behind it. The fish have gills to breath in water,the birds have wings to fly, our own organs. Are you telling me that planets collided and created all these complexities??All these examples show me that there is a super intelligent creator . Beyond a doubt!

Your "intelligent" creator still creates humans with no limbs, two different human beings stuck together (siamese twins), humans born deaf, dumb, or both.

Should I go on?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by Samsonyte(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lack of Belief in God, gods any idols
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by branhampaul: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
tiger28:
because somethings are unexplainable doesn't mean that a god did.. if I should ask you; that "super creator" of yourz how did he came into being?? i just can't believe that a "super creator will just pop out like that.. infact if there should be a creator that creator is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by Challspace(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
branhampaul:
because somethings are unexplainable doesn't mean that a god did.. if I should ask you; that "super creator" of yourz how did he come into being?? i just can't believe that a "super creator will just pop out like that.. infact if there should be a creator that creator is an idiot.

Lmao... grin
Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by frank317: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
tiger28:

He is not telling you that the planets collided it, rather the origin of life on earth or the planet itself remains a mystery. Stop assuming up a God or creator because of this bridge in knowledge. You can't create a God to fill in a void and it suddenly becomes real.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by rhektor(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
felixomor:

Brother,
I am not surprised.
Atheists dont care about knowledge.

They don't know because they are as confused as their prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. by JackBizzle: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
tintingz:
skeptic.

grin......

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Will The Next Pope Be The Last? / Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? / Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.