Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual (69012 Views)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly / See The Ultimate Garages For Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2017
This Nairaland forum has turned out sth else
Just dey carry another person matter like who dey sell plantain

Wetin concern u with car wey them park

2 Likes

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Hussainvictor12: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2017
Dis one weak me ohhh
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Janjaweed: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2017
These are rubbish cars. My father's volkswagen better pass all of them
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by MrIcredible: 1:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
Na the Yahoo plus boys wey come to see dem Alfa to renew dem jazz.

Na that kind house dem Alfa dey live.
Abi dem 419 ritualist pastors u mean...
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by ojj(m): 1:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Talk2Bella:
that place looks like Ajamgbadi, AKA road white house bus STOL okokomaiko lagos
Seems u live around that area for u to know that.
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by toluxa1(m): 1:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Wait o! Am I seeing Window ACs installed inside the house Windows?
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by ajericho(m): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2017
maybe its a richual fund�..cause if it is,its part of the law not to help others not even families
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by IYANGBALI: 1:54am On Jul 18, 2017
The government should gather all this gays/lesbians use them for money rituals at least it will boost the economy
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:58am On Jul 18, 2017
JamieNaija:
Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual shared a picture online of a Chevrolet Camaro and a Range Rover parked in an outdated building and he asked us to caption it.

For me, It's "The fake G boys that flaunts millions in clubs but hates to take care of their parents, only to show up during festive periods"

Share yours!

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/trending-picture-of-exotic-cars-packed.html

foolish Nigerians with their one direction minds.. I really have disdain for ediots... Nobody will ever want to think that it's actually the house OF a prophet, alfa suleman, and babalawo.. Who doesn't know except FOR self styled ediots that most big boiz patronise the aforementioned even more than brothels and clubs combined.. SMD (SHAKING MY DICK)
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 18, 2017
The Camaro belongs to Yomi Casual and being that he just proposed to his girlfriend, maybe he took a Range Rover gift to her as a surprise. Remember, beautiful wifeable slayer can come from anywhere even in the ghetto and love can take one anywhere.

My thought sha.
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by NaijaElba(m): 2:41am On Jul 18, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
a typical attitude of an average afonja......ride big car n spend big with zero investment

The type of embarrassment that fell on TonyeBarcanista yesterday will soon fall on you. Ode!
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by TheVictorious(m): 2:48am On Jul 18, 2017
The owners simply came to visit someone there and wont spend long
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2017
The g-guys in Osogbo i hail una o...... See ur life 4 outside

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by YelloweWest: 3:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
Na the Yahoo plus boys wey come to see dem Alfa to renew dem jazz.

Na that kind house dem Alfa dey live.
U must be a alfa patroniser too grin
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Fhowe: 3:40am On Jul 18, 2017
The owners came for a party in that neiigbourhood and needed a safe parking space to avoid unnecessary attention or kids tampering with it just like living on the island and going for a compulsory party at mushin or the only other place you can see such is people living on the island marina ,Campos side ,or around balogun market
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Alwaysking: 3:55am On Jul 18, 2017
refiner:
Blood money car...is this kind that u dont get to help those related to u... undecided

Nollywood sha haa done more damage to my brain.. lipsrsealed
what iz this fool saying?
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by sultaan(m): 4:37am On Jul 18, 2017
But if you look at the price of that house in Ikeja it will be listed for N70million .

Those cars are worth N4.5m and N6.5m going by rate so the cars are only a small fraction of the value of that house.
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by EmekaBlue(m): 4:45am On Jul 18, 2017
shocked otu ocha
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by EmekaBlue(m): 5:04am On Jul 18, 2017
so this is how my drivers take my car to their shithole houses to showoff when i travel.okwa ya angry
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:06am On Jul 18, 2017
PleaSE BE WEARY OF DATA RESELLERS IN THIS FORUM LIKE THE ONE IN PAGE 1, JUST REGISTERED IN JULY AND THAT ADVERT PIX HAS BEEN USED ELSWERE. THE HAVE SCAMMED DOZENS OF PEOPLE SO BEWARE !!!
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by PeaceGord: 5:15am On Jul 18, 2017
emeijeh:
Dem Don wash jeans taya for that balcony

Forrest Gump?
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by bewla(m): 5:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Jostico:
after seeing this, sleep dey catch me.
caption old world new order
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Mbediogu(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2017
JamieNaija:
Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual shared a picture online of a Chevrolet Camaro and a Range Rover parked in an outdated building and he asked us to caption it.

For me, It's "The fake G boys that flaunts millions in clubs but hates to take care of their parents, only to show up during festive periods"

Share yours!

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/trending-picture-of-exotic-cars-packed.html

I have seen an Aboki wearing a gold Pole Router wrist watch (cost = NGN 2m) with bathroom slippers at a street tea shop. He was hawking cigarettes.
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by xtivin(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2017
The Afonja at the top of the house be like " See money"
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by refiner(f): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

The Answer is NO. But everyone is not me, okay. Some slowpoke who got money from bunkering legally some crude oil at my back yard, and the aboki guy who runs BDC at some street corner with free dollars from his cabal brother out there, or even the banker who contacts his close friend to round trip a million dollars per day and return the cash before bank closes can afford to buy these cars and wash them where ever because he didnt work too hard to get the money. It does not always mean that 'large' money that comes quick must be illegal. There are more legal international online businesses with a few phone calls that can give you millions of dollars per day. What of these Musicians can make average of a million dollars from shows every six months ? Common, you guys just think too narrow, that is your mistakes. That is why you are not taking advantage of the opportunities. You can run channels on Youtube and if your content is great, then we can fund your VC and before you know it, your stats could give you several millions of dollars once monetized with google.

Like I said, most of you are ignorant of how to make millions legally, because you have a very silly erroneous mindset that fast big money must be illegal. It deprives you of the ability to think.

All everyone should do in life is read and think and read and think. Stop running around with useless friends.
shocked
Me...right now!

Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by petluvsu(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Blessing in disguise
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by Collins370: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Wow.. I love the cars
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by eraankusam07(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Exotic Cars Packed In An Old House. Photo Shared By Yomi Casual by victorioushands: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2017
This could be a man and his friend who came to visit the family of his soon to be wife in an 'introduction.' It could even be that he just returned home and they were inside discussing with the owner of the house on how much he wants to sell his compound.

Smh

Be careful. There's joy in minding your own business. This is why this woman was killed - poking nose

http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/us-police-shot-woman-dead-after-she-reported-a-sexual-assault-798314.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) / Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.