Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? (2955 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2017
A user on http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com created a topic based on this and said his female cousin has tried everything to seduce him but he's just trying to control himself. What should he do?
can you have sex with your cousin?
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by evanscheck(m): 2:14am On Jul 18, 2017
No
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by MissRaine69(f): 2:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Its accepted in some cultures and it's frowned upon in others so the response will be based on your background.
Personally a bottle neck gene pool is never ideal. So no!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Obinnau(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2017
I can't. But I know I'm the northern parts it's no biggie. Cousin can even marry cousin.
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Christophorus(m): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2017
It's obvious you are not an African.
Remembering she is family alone, is enough turnoff. Except you are a dog.

Kneel down, lemme pray for u!

4 Likes

Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Sleekydee(m): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2017
only if i am a worm....what nonsense....
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Lionessza(f): 6:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Anyone from our bloodline is a no go zone in my culture , let alone a cousin . Besides the fact that it's not allowed in my culture, I can't see myself being attracted to family like that , what's going to stop me from going for my brother next ? . Infact I even feel uncomfortable when someone I've known for years starts making moves on me , I feel violated like a big incest line has been crossed undecided.

1 Like

Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Alexbrain(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by fortunekaura(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
you say no as if your prigg get shoulder, people wey dey chop their sisters nko, fathers wey dey chop their daughters nko abeg make we hear word... Na 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th cousin?
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by chyckxx(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Yes!
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
chyckxx:
Yes!

Eeeehhhhh shocked so u can fit chop your cousin Ponyor ? shocked

How would u feel after u have done that ?
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
fortunekaura:
you say no as if your prigg get shoulder, people wey dey chop their sisters nko, fathers wey dey chop their daughters nko abeg make we hear word... Na 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th cousin?

Some people need prayer
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by chyckxx(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Eeeehhhhh shocked so u can fit chop your cousin Ponyor ? shocked

How would u feel after u have done that ?
What's wrong with making out with someone you love?
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by stanleyalpacino(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
chyckxx:

What's wrong with making out with someone you love?

Hey bro, it's not right to SHAG your COUSIN or any blood RELATION. What happened to the millions of girls out there. That's Incest at its peak.

I no even know how your prick go take rise for that kind of sturvs angry sad

Take a sip and feel alright

Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by Ursulaa(f): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
No, to me it's disgusting
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by chyckxx(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Hey bro, it's not right to SHAG your COUSIN or any blood RELATION. What happened to the millions of girls out there. That's Incest at its peak.

I no even know how your prick go take rise for that kind of sturvs angry sad

Take a sip and feel alright
Lol, you might be right. I haven't tried it neither am I planning to, all I'm saying is, love comes from different ways; I think feelings could be based on individuals rather than family, religious or ethnicity exception.
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
chyckxx:

Lol, you might be right. I haven't tried it neither am I planning to, all I'm saying is, love comes from different ways; I think feelings could be based on individuals rather than family, religious or ethnicity exception.

1 Like

Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by RedDistrict: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
with all the girls out there waiting to be slayed??
How ppl get sexually attracted to family sef beats me,
Clear mental disorder
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by darkandclear26: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
danthommies:
A user on http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com created a topic based on this and said his female cousin has tried everything to seduce him but he's just trying to control himself. What should he do?
can you have sex with your cousin?

I will have it rough with her. If you have something which you wish to try; do it on your cousin, my first dog style was with a cousin! !
Re: Are You Gonna Have Sex With Your Cousin? by mozele(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lionessza:
Anyone from our bloodline is a no go zone in my culture , let alone a cousin . Besides the fact that it's not allowed in my culture, I can't see myself being attracted to family like that , what's going to stop me from going for my brother next ? . Infact I even feel uncomfortable when someone I've known for years starts making moves on me , I feel violated like a big incest line has been crossed undecided.

a true lioness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Causes A Stir As He Goes Shopping In Mall Wearing Only A Thong / I Need A Girl Friend, Am A Keke Driver / Woman Born With No Arms Or Knees Falls In Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.