Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position (17522 Views)

2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:
He also said Fani-Kayode was under pressure to run for the position...

“It is far too early to make this decision but I can tell you that there is a lot of pressure on him from various quarters to run for a key position on the National Working Committee of the party...

Don't you just love all these vague political statements that end up as headlines...
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Badonasty(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Dee60: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Amarabae:
That will be the end of PDP!

The founders of PDP already said that the party had died. FFK would help them organize its burial.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Charly68: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
0b100100111:
When the devil wants to catch you, he starts first by manipulating your reasoning

Fayose for president

Fani kayode for PDP chairman
grin grin grin
This is 2017 PDP rebranding wonder...
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Charly68: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2017
FFK should better go for PDP publicity position..that is his point of strength .He has not the managerial temperance to chairman the party if not he will scatter the same house he intends to build with his own mouth & pen .

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2017
seunmsg:
grin grin grin
I will gladly support FFK. The fallout from his chairmanship will be worse that that of Sheriff. These PDP people never learns.

Brother I agree with you. This is a double edged sword. PDP beware. Femi is a mighty boost as Chairman but he can also become the Achilles heel to the same degree.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by RuggedAngel: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Ffk is more capable. He can do better. I support him smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by tuniski: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
FFK bawo?

Thought they said PDP members are trying to restructure the party?

The fact that FFK can be thinking of contesting the party chairmanship shows that restructuring is a joke!
It shows that restructuring and internal democracy is real. He has the right to contest like every other member and if he wins so be it. Let the playing ground be level that is all.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by RuggedAngel: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Let him carry go!
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Agbaje or Tunde Adeniran will be the next governor
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by DonVikings: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2017
seunmsg:
grin grin grin
I will gladly support FFK. The fallout from his chairmanship will be worse that that of Sheriff. These PDP people never learns.
grin grin grin

I am hoping to see his iPod Minions throw their weight behind his candidacy.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by juman(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Grundig:
Only jimi agbaje and prof tunde Adeniran are worthy of note. The others are criminals and jokers

Gbam.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by ExInferis(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Annnd the circus continues.....
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by DonVikings: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Amarabae:
And how would that affect you as a biafLan? Or you are no longer interested in Biafla? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by PassionateSoul(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by idu1(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
grin

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by BMZK: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
The part that baffles me is that FFK has a MEDIA ADVISER . Advising him on how to insult people or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/18/fani-kayode-contest-pdp-national-chairman-position/
national chairman of oduduwa or ipob taught he wanted his country separate from Nigeria hp youth can see clearly ....this nigga is fucking ipob babe and also hustling to be pdp chairman of nigeria not oduduwa
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by cyberguy72(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2017
seunmsg:
grin grin grin
zombie ooo
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by nrexzy: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Didn't ojukwu, a man who led the igbos to a disastrous and catastrophic war in an attempt to break away from Nigeria, eventually contested to become the president of Nigeria on two occassions?
Really on what occasions did that happen?
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2017
nrexzy:
Really on what occasions did that happen?
2003 and 2007 presidential elections. He contested against Obasanjo and Yaradua respectively, and he woefully and deservedly lost on both occaassions.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by gigabyte13: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
The last paragraph though " HE HAS BEEN DEFENDING DEMOCRATIC VALUES IN THE LAST TWO YES" ?

So na APC make am a sudden democrat after all this years in government.........

If l may ask, what type of government has he been championing before now. BUNCH OF OVER-FED LOOTERS.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by marvin902(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
PDP is a joke..
ffk is the biggest woman wrapper have ever seen.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by olagbemi118(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Whatever rocks dia boat...who cares??
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Misterdhee1(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Sir FFK, what happens to your cry for restructuring and referendum? Because the last time i checked, you can't be a major member of a top political party in Nigeria and still be fighting Nigeria.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by nrexzy: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
2003 and 2007 presidential elections. He contested against Obasanjo and Yaradua respectively, and he woefully and deservedly lost on both occaassions.
Good you got ur fact straight..
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by genearts(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Mayydayy:
No matter what you think the truth is that FFK is a loyal party man.

Ffk loyal?? Hahahaha

Wetin person no go hear for nl

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Mayydayy(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2017
genearts:

Ffk loyal?? Hahahaha

Wetin person no go hear for nl

At least.he didn't jump to APC to escape probing.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by kingandamy4life(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
i support him 100% because he will not only deliver he will make this useless APC be a history. plz i want you all the way there sir if you re hearing me. U and fayose has been our mouth piece and we need you in the fore front sir. God bless you sir as you contest and win.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Watch him cry or leave pdp when he loses.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by GuntersChain(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2017
let him go for publicity secretary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Resigns As Minister To Focus On Defeating Fayose’s Deputy / Electoral Bill: Gbajabiamila Reads Buhari’s Letter / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.