Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position (17524 Views)

2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Allee90: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2017
The day of reckoning awaits this demented Idiot. His hatred for Islam, Almajiris, Herdsmen and Hausa Fulanis will surely catch-up with him. The PDP is being controlled by Northerners and APC an Islamic party.
I laugh in Fulfulde

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by genearts(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Mayydayy:

At least.he didn't jump to APC to escape probing.

That's because he has not be given an offer by apc. Do you know how he ended up in pdp??

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by cytell56: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
seunmsg:
grin grin grin
I will gladly support FFK. The fallout from his chairmanship will be worse that that of Sheriff. These PDP people never learns.

And has he told you he is contesting or has he won, wait till then before you conclude nah
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Ethevera(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2017
FFK remains the most credible candidate.our party needs his type now
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by DEmejioba1: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=cyberdurable post=58569730]Watch how APC zone Bs will evade this thread, and giving blind eye to their failed administration... [/we are already here sirquote]
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by petertony: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2017
I will burnt my APC card n join PDP if fani kayode become chairman
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2017
PDP has sunk to a new low if Femi Fani-Kayode, a mentally-deranged kleptomaniac, can reasonably aspire to be chairman
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Nickymezor(f): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Wateva , I dislike PDP sef...Dat man aint gentle man... I hope Jimmy wins.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by discman2k2(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2017
nrexzy:
If I say yorubas are snitches people would start making noise... Isn't this slowpoke in support of the breaking up of Nigeria and creation of Biafra?

He's a Pilitician, & politicians support ONLY their interests in Nigeria. Gbam!
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by BetaThings: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Sir FFK, what happens to your cry for restructuring and referendum? Because the last time i checked, you can't be a major member of a top political party in Nigeria and still be fighting Nigeria.
Actually you can make restructuring your campaign issue
Afterall his hero - Trump - whose organisation makes most of its goods abroad is the champion of "Made in America"
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by discman2k2(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Allee90:
The day of reckoning awaits this demented Idiot. His hatred for Islam, Almajiris, Herdsmen and Hausa Fulanis will surely catch-up with him. The PDP is being controlled by Northerners and APC an Islamic party.
I laugh in Fulfulde

Would yu blame him, all the group u mentioned are basically linked wt terrorism in d whole wide world, so?!
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by nrexzy: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2017
discman2k2:

He's a Pilitician, & politicians support ONLY their interests in Nigeria. Gbam!
Ok
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Tecno66: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Tolexander:
FFK bawo?

Thought they said PDP members are trying to restructure the party?

The fact that FFK can be thinking of contesting the party chairmanship shows that restructuring is a joke!
The fact that he signifies interest doesnt make him the party chairman. Every card carrying member of the party is qualified to show interest. Winning is another ball game entirely. But I prefer him as the party spokesman to match Lai Mohammed bumper to bumper.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
PDP is in need of modernisation and I can see FFK helping to attract the young to the party

But FFK need to tone down his anti Hausa Fulani rhetorics

There are some good people in the North too
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by sunsewa16: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
except the northerners are not part of Pdp campaign targeted zones then he qualified 150% but putting northern zones in consideration is a no no for ffk, being fall out of his criticism of the north of recent.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by Aragon: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mayydayy:
No matter what you think the truth is that FFK is a loyal party man.

Loyal What? Please search FFK on Youtube and come back to repeat that. Dude did not just insult PDP he torn them apart with his parrot mouth. 6Months after that he was recruited to Campaign for Jonathan and the shameless guy went. After insulting and calling PDP all sort of names? That man is the biggest clown if there ever was one
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by danieljr: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin; I never take this basket mouth serious. Dsame man who calls PDP a sinking ship; is now contesting to be the captain of dsame sinking ship. WHO DOES THAT biko nu?
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by PANDA2: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ethevera:
FFK remains the most credible candidate.our party needs his type now

What is 'his type'?

A COCAINE ADDICT
A DYSFUNCTIONAL M0R0N ON PROZAC
A MORALLY BANKRUPT WHO USES HIS DAUGHTERS TO GET CONTRACTS
A TRIBAL BIGOT WHO IS HATED EVEN BY HIS OWN PEOPLE

IS THIS WHAT THE PDP NEEDS RIGHT NOW?

Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by jconsulting(f): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
The worst that can happen to Nigerians is to vote PDP come 2019 ,our own we be worst than isrealites of 400 years in captivity in eygpt.
Re: Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position by bashydemy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mayydayy:
No matter what you think the truth is that FFK is a loyal party man.

Loyal party man? The man that first move from PDP to APC and later back to PDP think GEJ will win? hahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi On Why He Is Running To Be Nigeria’s President / Boko-Haram gave Me N5000 To Burn Schools - Teenager / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Granddaughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.