Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,139 members, 7,852,870 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (79809 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Beey:
I should shit up for voicing my opinion.Are you ok?Smh.When did my body become your business? I don't owe you an answer because you are not my husband.Kindly mind your own business & stop being a social media troll.
Social media troll? Hahahahaha. This is where you lost it. Look, do you think I am one of those people you deceive.

Please read and pay attention. You can't be an advocate of what you are not. Unless you want to live in a fool's paradise.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
efficiencie:

Bros! I bow for your statistics ohhh...Do your statistics have any source? Just having sex with your fiance before marriage does not a guarantee or pose an obstacle to a successful marriage rather the intentions behind the act is what counts. When a lady sees sex as an opportunity to secure a marriage proposal from a man she is highly likely to have a marriage that will hit the rocks sooner than later, if at all the marriage even starts at all...

Sex is an act that is highly pleasurable and in our time sex could be as cheap as a bottle of malt.

So in a world of very cheap sex, sex is not a reliable foundation for marriage so I assure you the guy wey just one chop and clean mouth go still find another babe to chop and clean mouth if the earlier babe for on reason or the other no dey available or palatable.

You spoke of a lady with amazing character and other qualities, but how many guys know the worth of such a lady? That's one.

Two, is that we commonly say no one is perfect so it is expected that that lady with amazing character and qualities may one day falter. Shey the guy wey just wan chop and clean mouth go no go play away match wen the angelic babe unleashes the demon in her just once in a year!?

Lastly, in a world with millions of men but very few responsible and faithful men, Solomon puts the ratio at 1000:1 (Ecclesiastes 7:28), what is the likelihood that this lady would finally give her honey pot to the right man before she turns 50? I can assure that even if she does find the right man by serving her honey pot to every idiot that looks like a man I assure you that that honey pot would have become a watering can by the time she meets Mr. Right who turns out to be the fool paying the price of the gamble of an equally foolish lady!

cheesy
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
willibounce1:

Well you have a point and seem to have so much knowledge about this issue. Well I would advise ladies to masturbate if they have to because most guys won't bother telling a lady her pushy stinks or buy any drugs for her. Some ladies might find it insulting even though you are trying to help them. Let ladies masturbate, use dildos I'd the have to so they are sure that kpoto doesn't stink and if it does, they find a solution to it quickly before embarrassing themselves.
hehehehe, noted
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by mikebrown92: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
op your vagina ain't sweet to keep a man wanting more of it.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Beey(f): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
Social media troll? Hahahahaha. This is where you lost it. Look, do you think I am one of those people you deceive.

Please read and pay attention. You can't be an advocate of what you are not. Unless you want to live in a fool's paradise.
There were times I'd spend so time trying to fight back & defend myself.I guess this thing comes with age.At my age now, I've learned to pick my battles.I don't have time to keep going back & forth.Good luck.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by sodeide2013: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
call me on 08079517476
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by girl4rmspace(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
internationalman:

sorry I do. But u could b d one dat fixes d issue for me

Lol nice joke mr use and dump.. I decline! !
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Beey:
There were times I'd spend so time trying to fight back & defend myself.I guess this thing comes with age.At my age now, I've learned to pick my battles.I don't have time to keep going back & forth.Good luck.
Hahahahaha. Sorry sister. We're here not to fight, but to create some chaos. :DTake care and have a wonderful day! grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Beey:

This is maturity speaking here
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
I can't believe some one still thinks that sex is some kind of potent elixir to all love-related problems..

Lady, look within yourself.

You need to work on your self-esteem. Really.

I sense you have a low self esteem. I don't know how it came to be.

Sex will NOT make any guy stay.

Guys are sensitive. They sense low self esteem, desperation etc.

Happiness comes from within. You don't need a man to make you happy. If you can't make yourself happy, no one can.

Lastly, you need Jesus.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Beey(f): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

This is maturity speaking here
Thanks.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Kobicove(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
I suspect you give in too easily to requests for sex undecided
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by internationalman(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol nice joke mr use and dump.. I decline! !
Ouch!! so u now see me like dat. I should've kept quiet from d start.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by efewizey(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]IT IS CALLED BACTERIA INFECTION. .....YOU HAVE STD. ..IT MAKES THE PUSSY SMELL TO GUY.. YOU WONT PERCEIVE IT. ..IT SMELLS LIKE RPTTEN FISH. .I NO THE TREATMENT SHA. .HAPPENED TO ONE OF MY EX S.. .....ALL GUYS LIVE HER AFTER GETTING THE SMELL [/b][b]
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by amdoyin82(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
2buffagain:

I don't understand....
We say every time that women should deal with their issues before getting a man.
Shouldn't a man deal with his issues too before getting a woman?
I don't think anyone wants an addict of anything.

And here this nigga making a sex addict look like it's some kind of prize because na man undecided
In fact, Some naija dudes are deserving of insult with all that pointless arrogance.
OK o.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice
Maybe the first guy caused mass destruction... Just be yourself. Don't be swayed by these guys claiming to love you, they only want to get in between your legs especially when they notice you are gullible too
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
internationalman:
I'm in this category of men.
I don't know how i will get married bcoz I always tend to develop a sudden hate for a lady after having my way with her like d OP said.
You are still a boy.....
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by internationalman(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
reminiscing:

You are still a boy.....
Haven't u seen grown up men that re not satisfied with one woman. Is not a matter of boy or man it's just a problem dat needs to be tackled.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Teelily: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
cyberguy72:
Guy u hit the nail...................op check your pusssy odour.The odour from some girls pussy is really terrible,am currently facing one now
why not tell the girl u don't like her pussy. Guys dick also smell and their body odour is unbearable
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by cyberguy72(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Teelily:
why not tell the girl u don't like her pussy. Guys dick also smell and their body odour is unbearable
Aha who be this imbe
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by cyberguy72(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Teelily:
Ok your boyfriend's Dick also smells and he has Body Odour Abi?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Teelily: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
cyberguy72:
Aha who be this imbe
must u insult someone I am made in the image and likeness of God so know dat any human u insult u are indirectly insulting God. Thanks
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by HungerBAD: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
sisisioge:
Keep the cookies to yourself! Chai! Don't part with it, don't give it up! Become stingy until the wedding night grin

Hian?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by sisisioge: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

Hian?

She's been unlucky being a free giver grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by HungerBAD: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
sisisioge:

She's been unlucky being a free giver grin

Why are you saying she should be stingy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Between This Man And His Fianceeā€™s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.