Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) (70523 Views)

Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom / Woman Released After Being Arrested For Wearing Miniskirt In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Investigates Video Of Woman In Miniskirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Ishaq717(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
esthel:
miniskirt eh, i like your mini skirt eh, u carry first eh.......hypocrisy at its peak...thank God i wasnt born in that kind of country.
you can never be born in that kind of place
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Yes my Saviour suffered. He really suffered and yet His Spirit was never broken. He was raised up by the Almighty as a sign of Judgment over common criminals like your fake, illiterate, stupid, pedophile, “prophet” Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) who was fond of molesting all types of women, from 9 year old girls to arugbos.

Imagine the stupid randy he-goat even advised his followers to drink camel urine and they stupidly obeyed him. for them camel urine is like champagne! He even advised them to be eating flies! Can you imagine? How can a “prophet” advise his followers to be chopping house fly like say na snack?

Do you realise that if your charlatan prophet had been around in this day and age, he would have been locked away for perverting public morality?
They even used jazz to control your prophet. Even his small pikin wife talk am:
Narrated Aisha:
"A man called Labid bin al-A 'sam from the tribe of Bani Zariq worked magic on Allah's Apostle until Allah's Apostle staffed imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 658

Narrated Aisha: "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. "

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 660

Question: If the 'prophet' was so easily bewitched,how can we be sure that parts of his unholy book were not 'revealed' while he was 'under the influence of jazz"?

Bros take it easy. When a leader is bewitched the followers of course are also bewitched don't you see the murderous way of life they live and the insatiable religious sex life they live, sample four wife's. If you see another sex item divorce one and marry another. The sex circle continues to their heaven where virgins are awaiting them for sex.What a religion

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mbediogu:
Most people who wear hijab don't wear pants but it is impossible to wear mini skirts without pants. Which one bad pass? Abel free the woman joo.
Fool
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
myproperty:
Bros take it easy. When a leader is bewitched the followers of course are also bewitched don't you see the murderous way of life they live and the insatiable religious sex life they live, sample four wife's. If you see another sex item divorce one and marry another. The sex circle continues to their heaven where virgins are awaiting them for sex.What a religion
So this kind people still remain on earth. My advice: DONT REPRODUCE.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
myproperty:

My brother that is EXACTLY the point. We have to keep pointing out the folly and stupidity of that pile of Poo they call a religion. Some intelligent ones amongst them will eventually get the message.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
HajimeSaito:

My brother that is EXACTLY the point. We have to keep pointing out the folly and stupidity of that pile of Poo they call a religion. Some intelligent ones amongst them will eventually get the message.
Pls dont reproduce.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Artistree: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Adeoba10:

There country, there rules.... Whats ur own p? The purported yeye pictures of holy Mary circulating, did you see her hair uncovered or with cleavage beared cloth?
THERE country, THERE rules?
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Artistree:
THERE country, THERE rules?
No, YOUR country, YOUR rules. Wetin concern you? Is it your country?

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Artistree: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2017
iamgenius:
No, YOUR country, YOUR rules. Wetin concern you? Is it your country?
My Brother, the word is THEIR, not THERE!
That was what I was trying to point out but you obviously don't grasp.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
Yes from the Jews. Islam came about 800years after Christianity and the Catholic Nun's existed before Islam. Judaism the major religion practised by Jews came years before Christianity. Islam copied both Judaism and Christianity. Go and do your research and you would found out the truth and it would set you free.

Lol. Let's pretend Islam copied Judaism and Christianity, it means Christianity copied Judaism right?
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 1:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Artistree:

My Brother, the word is THEIR, not THERE!
That was what I was trying to point out but you obviously don't grasp.
OK

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Solorrman(m): 1:04am On Jul 20, 2017
What terror had to do with skirt ? Quran and bible did forbid this kind of dress but people that never read their holy books are illitrates to d core,u said u liked jesus but u defile his way of teaching that clearly means u are a pagan because even ur mothers use to wear mini skirt without panties thats why u support it
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 20, 2017
HajimeSaito:

You must be very sad that a religion like Islam exists. It's been around for centuries practised by billions and it will countinue to be.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Solorrman(m): 1:09am On Jul 20, 2017
u that follow jesus and also drink agogoro can not understand that even jesus forbid this kind of cloths.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Solorrman(m): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2017
u dey carry ur big mouth saying in jesus name but u dnt know that jesus also dont like mini skirt bkos u are a mere bastard pagan
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 1:16am On Jul 20, 2017
ollah1:

You must be very sad that a religion like Islam exists. It's been around for centuries practised by billions and it will countinue to be.
I'm also one of d billions. cheesy
ollah1:

I'm also one of d billions.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Solorrman(m): 1:17am On Jul 20, 2017
u are an illitrate pagan of high standard,u may b claiming to b christian but had jesus were around he must cruxify u bkos u want to destroy his teaching that forbid wearing mini skirt,though must of u dnt knw whats religion because u never read a single line in ur said holy book,if small thing happen u will carry ur dirty mouth say in d blood of jesus but here u want to hurt jesus
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 1:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Solorrman:
u are an illitrate pagan of high standard,u may b claiming to b christian but had jesus were around he must cruxify u bkos u want to destroy his teaching that forbid wearing mini skirt,though must of u dnt knw whats religion because u never read a single line in ur said holy book,if small thing happen u will carry ur dirty mouth say in d blood of jesus but here u want to hurt jesus
Jesus will tell them: "get away from me O workers of Iniquity"
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by pillarmaria(m): 5:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Adeoba10:

There country, there rules.... Whats ur own p? The purported yeye pictures of holy Mary circulating, did you see her hair uncovered or with cleavage beared cloth?

You are just human............

May Our Lord forgive you for ridiculing His Mother.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 5:19am On Jul 20, 2017
pillarmaria:

He's not ridiculing Jesus mother per se, he's telling you d picture is not hers. Even if we assume it's her picture, she dressed nicely with her head covered. Got That?
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Adeoba10(m): 5:27am On Jul 20, 2017
pillarmaria:

Your lord get mother?
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 5:41am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
Yes from the Jews. Islam came about 800years after Christianity and the Catholic Nun's existed before Islam. Judaism the major religion practised by Jews came years before Christianity. Islam copied both Judaism and Christianity. Go and do your research and you would found out the truth and it would set you free.

Mr man,its not that simple.

The fact something exist before one the other doesn't mean the new ones will automatically COPY from the old one.

Having known the above,Now go back and do your research,you would found out the truth and will set you free from straying and ignorance!
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 5:43am On Jul 20, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Yes my Saviour suffered. He really suffered and yet His Spirit was never broken. He was raised up by the Almighty as a sign of Judgment over common criminals like your fake, illiterate, stupid, pedophile, “prophet” Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) who was fond of molesting all types of women, from 9 year old girls to arugbos.

Imagine the stupid randy he-goat even advised his followers to drink camel urine and they stupidly obeyed him. for them camel urine is like champagne! He even advised them to be eating flies! Can you imagine? How can a “prophet” advise his followers to be chopping house fly like say na snack?

Do you realise that if your charlatan prophet had been around in this day and age, he would have been locked away for perverting public morality?
They even used jazz to control your prophet. Even his small pikin wife talk am:
Narrated Aisha:
"A man called Labid bin al-A 'sam from the tribe of Bani Zariq worked magic on Allah's Apostle until Allah's Apostle staffed imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 658

Narrated Aisha: "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. "

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 660

Question: If the 'prophet' was so easily bewitched,how can we be sure that parts of his unholy book were not 'revealed' while he was 'under the influence of jazz"?

Magic?....lolz,This na ignorance ooooo.

This still doesn't change the fact that the bible
reported that just simple potius pilate stack nakedly
tortured,disgraced your God,king of king,that created
you,the universe and pilate himself stack-neckadly
and eventually killed him.

Even when the torture pain am,your God was talking
to the senior God like :
"Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which
means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken
me?" ." Matthew 27:46

This man really dealth with your God,its a pity

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 5:47am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
The fulfilment of a Biblical prophecy is awesome and an occurence to be proud of. Oh you are so proud of the violent one and I am proud of the fulfilled prophecy. Isaiah 53 v 5 says "But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed."

You mean you are so proud that your helpless God that created you every thing was crushed by this man:

And started d crying to the bigger God:
lolz,ehn ehn

me?" ."

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by shams040(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2017
musicwriter:
Saudi Arabia is a dead nation. What a waste land!!.

ur signature as said it all abt u
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

You mean you are so proud that your helpless God that created you every thing was crushed by this man:

And started d crying to the bigger God:
lolz,ehn ehn

me?" ."
in fairness which of the two should one be proud of? The one that is without sin and the one that is a murderer,uncontrolled appetite for sex, and also thought is followers same. I am over proud of the one who died in fulfilment of prophecy so that I might be save and you continue to be proud of one who did no good but evil, no wonder he said he doesn't know where he is going. Have you forgotten what killed your prophet? Are you pretending not to know. He was poisoned by a beautiful Jewish woman whom he abducted to be his wife after invading her community, maimed and killed her people and her husband. He died being poisoned by a woman , a jewish woman. Which one are you proud of
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
in fairness which of the two should one be proud of? The one that is without sin and the one that is a murderer,uncontrolled appetite for sex, and also thought is followers same. I am over proud of the one who died in fulfilment of prophecy so that I might be save and you continue to be proud of one who did no good but evil, no wonder he said he doesn't know where he is going. Have you forgotten what killed your prophet? Are you pretending not to know. He was poisoned by a beautiful Jewish woman whom he abducted to be his wife after invading her community, maimed and killed her people and her husband. He died being poisoned by a woman , a jewish woman. Which one are you proud of

non,because we are just mocking ourselves and you started it.Non are facts!
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

Mr man,its not that simple.

The fact something exist before one the other doesn't mean the new ones will automatically COPY from the old one.

Having known the above,Now go back and do your research,you would found out the truth and will set you free from straying and ignorance!
really! The simplest thing to do is to copy.Islam copied the jews in style of worship in facing a particular direction when praying and also copied the religious character in both the Bible and Judaism Holy books. The only things they did not comy is making Ishmael a prophet and Mohamed and also the holiness in committing murder and the elevation of sex sampling in marriage and also making it a reward in heaven
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Let's pretend Islam copied Judaism and Christianity, it means Christianity copied Judaism right?
Yes no doubt about that. There is a transition by the fulfilment of the coming of the messiah. Those who believed Christ is the messiah became Christian and those who believed that the messiah as most Jews still believe that the messiah as not come still remain and practice Judaism. We Christmas don't lie about our religion but you people would lie,kill,maim to defend what is evil
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

non,because we are just mocking ourselves and you started it.Non are facts!
I started what? You people would never face the truth, you lie in everything religious. When you people started on this thread by calling Holy Mary "yeye" and now you said I started it when the truth is being revealed. You said I am lying, nothing is secret anymore. Just try to find out what killed you prophet and you would see it.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2017
myproperty:
really! The simplest thing to do is to copy.Islam copied the jews in style of worship in facing a particular direction when praying and also copied the religious character in both the Bible and Judaism Holy books. The only things they did not comy is making Ishmael a prophet and Mohamed and also the holiness in committing murder and the elevation of sex sampling in marriage and also making it a reward in heaven

use your brain.
who is talking of copy.

I was talking of Your logic!

It will definitely look like copy because its the same God that spoke to moses spoke jesus and Muhammad!....That is the believe of we muslim.That is why God says in the only quran chapter 3 verse 1-,4:

1. "'Alif ', Lam L, Mim 'M'"

2. "Allah, there is no god but He, the Ever-Living, the
Self-Subsisting (the Sustainer of all things)."

3. "He has sent down to you the Book with truth,
confirming that which is before it(Taorah and gospel interm of oneness of God) and He sent down the
Turah and the Evangel."

4. "Aforetime, a guidance for people, and He sent down
the Furqan. Verily those who disbelieve in the Signs of
Allah, for them there is a severe chastisement and Allah
is Mighty, the Lord of Retribution."

However,the Muslims dont believe in the present gospels
because it now contains the words of other person apart from God,e.g paul,mattew and co who actually made jesus (an human being) God and responsible for the difference in the two religions believes.You can never see the word of prophet Muhammad in the quran.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Solorrman:
. Jesus Christ would never crucify ( commit murder but Mohamed would do that) If you go astray from his teaching he would only pray for you. He came that ye might have life and have it more abundantly. I am not surprised that you talked about Christ killing because your prophet Mohamed taught you about the holiness in committing murder. What a religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.