Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) (70534 Views)

Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom / Woman Released After Being Arrested For Wearing Miniskirt In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Investigates Video Of Woman In Miniskirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

well,I could observed too that you know litte about Christianity.

Also,I will answer your question when you also tell :

1.How as ruling the universe when your God was being killed by the potus pilate.

2.Which God was your God praying to while on the crux with his fellow thieves?

3.Why do your God has to pray and even ran away before it was caught if what happened to him was actually a prophecy.

4.Why do you have to hate judas Iscariot when he actually fast track the process of ensuring that the prophecy came to pass.

5.Potius pilate supposed to even be celebrated than paul apostle because he was the one that actually tormented your God and send him back to heaven with your sins.

Can I say the fake "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) was gay because of his di-ck sucking habits?

“He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hasan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) pe-n.is..”
Talkhis al-Habir, Ibn Hajar, # 60-61 تلخيص الحبير لإبن حجر
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hasan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) pen-i.s

Majma al-Zawa'id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي
رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
I saw the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) pen-is.
Related by Al-Tabarani and it's authentication is genuine
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by emmymdk: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adeoba10:

I will make sure i frustrate your life here and HEREAFTER.
One main reason why condom was sold at the lowest price, just to avoid someone like you.

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Can I say the fake "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) was gay because of his di-ck sucking habits?

“He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hasan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) pe-n.is..”

Majma al-Zawa'id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي
I saw the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) pen-is.

lolz.Ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
alexis:
Basic123

In your prayers, when you pray and say - Peace be upon you oh prophet. Are you speaking directly to mohammed during this portion of your prayer? Are you asking Allah to give peace to Mohammad or are you giving peace to Mohammed directly?

In essence, who are you talking to in that portion of your prayer?

Imagine me saying "God please bless Basic123 - I am asking God to bless you. If I say, bless you Basic123, I am talking directly to you. Muslims do this all the time and don't even realize it yet they are the first ones to call other people idolaters. Portion of your prayers is geared directly toward Mohammed as if he is in the room with you.

The interesting question is this - Does Mohammed hear the prayers you are saying directly to him? Imagine all the muslims around the world saying these words over and over again directly to Mohammed. Oh, I forgot, he is a mere human-being

When you are done kissing a lifeless black stone in Mecca every year or as often as you can; please come and tell me about how much you know about Islam
lolz.Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Basic123:

lolz.Ignorance.

Ignorance? Is that all you can say in defence of the d.ick sucking pedophile "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W )?

Aren't you going to condemn him?
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Ignorance? Is that all you can say in defence of the d.ick sucking pedophile "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W )?

Aren't you going to condemn him?

Lolz,this people are also funny with their ignorance.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Adeoba10(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
emmymdk:

Can't be compared to ur low life... He is doing so good and we are happy. What else do u wanna say fool?

Don't ever engage me in e-fight, u will regret this night
I wanna know the kind of stuff u r made of.... O you product of baby factory.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2017
myproperty:
In conclusion, I would rather follow a religion that preaches love and peace than follow a religion that the leader doesn't know where he is going to after death and lives,preaches, exhibit hatred, murder and continuous sex up to heaven.
Love indeed, how many times is the SWORD mentioned in the bible?
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2017
HajimeSaito:

The narrations are from books that are not 100% Saheeh. So the narrations need grading.

This narration here:

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Is just weak. Reported At-Tabari in his Al-Kubra (2658 ،12615)

--- Quote ---فيه قابوس بن أبى ظبيان الجنبى الكوفى: لين الحديث
عن يحيى بن معين : ضعيف الحديث .
و قال أحمد بن سعد بن أبى مريم ، عن يحيى بن معين : ثقة جائز الحديث إلا أن
أبى ليلى جلده الحد .
و قال الساجى : ليس بثبت ، يقدم عليا على عثمان ، جاء إلى ابن أبى ليلى فشهد عليه عنده فى قضية ، فحمل عليه ابن أبى ليلى فضربه
و قال أبو حاتم : يكتب حديثه ، و لا يحتج به .
و قال النسائى : ليس بالقوى ، ضعيف .
و قال أبو أحمد بن عدى : أرجو أنه لا بأس به .
و قال البرقانى ، عن الدارقطنى : ضعيف ، و لكن لا يترك .
و قال ابن حبان : كان ردىء الحفظ ، ينفرد عن أبيه بما لا أصل له ، فربما رفع

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vb/showthread.php?t=205706
--- End quote ---
[/size]

That above is a list of scholars saying it is weak and un-authentic.

عن يحيى بن معين : ضعيف الحديث

From yahya ibn Mu'in : Da'if (Weak) hadeeth.

و قال النسائى : ليس بالقوى ، ضعيف

An-Nasai said: ليس بالقوى , Da'if (weak)

Etc etc

The list of scholars that say its weak is numerous.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by iamgenius(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2017
myproperty:
your Holy book records that God told your prophet, I mean the prophet of Islam to ask the people of the scripture( Christians and Jews) who have received the revealed scripture before him concerning anything he is in doubt of. That answers it all.
Olodo, And if you (2كنتم-nd person plural) is not talking to Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) Allah is talking to the Arab pagans.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Basic123:

Lolz,this people are also funny with their ignorance.
Is that all you can say about your "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W )?

What about when he snatched Zainab his daughter-in- law from his adopted son Zaid?

What if your father were to snatch your wife from you in the same way that the "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) did to his son?

Your bastard "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) had no standards and he had no shame.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
iamgenius:

The narrations are from books that are not 100% Saheeh. So the narrations need grading.

This narration here:

translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Is just weak. Reported At-Tabari in his Al-Kubra (2658 ،12615)

--- Quote ---فيه قابوس بن أبى ظبيان الجنبى الكوفى: لين الحديث
عن يحيى بن معين : ضعيف الحديث .
و قال أحمد بن سعد بن أبى مريم ، عن يحيى بن معين : ثقة جائز الحديث إلا أن
أبى ليلى جلده الحد .
و قال الساجى : ليس بثبت ، يقدم عليا على عثمان ، جاء إلى ابن أبى ليلى فشهد عليه عنده فى قضية ، فحمل عليه ابن أبى ليلى فضربه
و قال أبو حاتم : يكتب حديثه ، و لا يحتج به .
و قال النسائى : ليس بالقوى ، ضعيف .
و قال أبو أحمد بن عدى : أرجو أنه لا بأس به .
و قال البرقانى ، عن الدارقطنى : ضعيف ، و لكن لا يترك .
و قال ابن حبان : كان ردىء الحفظ ، ينفرد عن أبيه بما لا أصل له ، فربما رفع

http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vb/showthread.php?t=205706
--- End quote ---
[/size]

That above is a list of scholars saying it is weak and un-authentic.

عن يحيى بن معين : ضعيف الحديث

From yahya ibn Mu'in : Da'if (Weak) hadeeth.

و قال النسائى : ليس بالقوى ، ضعيف

An-Nasai said: ليس بالقوى , Da'if (weak)

Etc etc

The list of scholars that say its weak is numerous.

The list of scholars who recognise the Hadith as "Saheeh" authentic is greater than the number of those who reject it.
Remember allah gave the "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) a special dispensation to have sex with anyone he wanted whether male or female.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
HajimeSaito:

What about when he snatched Zainab his daughter-in- law from his adopted son Zaid?

What if your father were to snatch your wife from you in the same way that the "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) did to his son?

Your bastard "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) had no standards and he had no shame.
lolz.Ignorance.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by alexis(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
HajimeSaito:

“He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hasan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

I saw the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.
Related by Al-Tabarani and it's authentication is genuine.

Basic123 - Say it's not true
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by alexis(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Basic123:
lolz.Ignorance.

And to think I was expecting an intelligent response from you grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Basic123:

lolz.Ignorance.

Lolz. Fake "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W )
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Lolz. Fake "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W )
lolz.Ignorance.

When bros J.(the almighty God) come back and see anyone that resemble this man(potius pilate).He will run away.

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Basic123:

lolz.Ignorance.

When bros J.(the almighty God) come back and see anyone that resemble this man(potius pilate).He will run away.

Lol. Ignorance. When MADhaMAD sees the puna of a 6 year old girl will be panting like a dog that has seen suya!
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Lol. Ignorance. When MADhaMAD sees the puna of a 6 year old girl will be panting like a dog that has seen suya!

That of bros J,the killed almighty God will be worse when he sees anybody from greece even when he sees nnamdi kanu the jew talkless of potius pilate,he go dey piss for body and pour faeces from the anus.

Those people the potius pilate chased him away because of their evils and sins will run away from him self.

1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamgenius:

Olodo, And if you (2كنتم-nd person plural) is not talking to Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) Allah is talking to the Arab pagans.
Really? You mean your Allah gave the revealed scripture to pagan Arabs? Not only giving them also told the Arab Pagans to ask those who had received the revealed Scripture before them concerning what they don't understand. Na wa
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamgenius:
Love indeed, how many times is the SWORD mentioned in the bible?
What an question from an apostle of murder compliant religion
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Men! what kind of prophet is this Mohammed. Na wao! The guy and sex. Haha wetin!
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by myproperty(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
HajimeSaito:

For real? Oh boy!
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Basic123:

That of bros J,the killed almighty God will be worse when he sees anybody from greece even when he sees nnamdi kanu the jew talkless of potius pilate,he go dey piss for body and pour faeces from the anus.

Those people the potius pilate chased him away because of their evils and sins will run away from him self.

You be real Oponu Ode, rada rada. Do you think I'm from the East? What does Nnamdi Kanu have to do with the flogging I have been giving to your fake "prophet" on NL? Are you referring to the same Bros J who will judge the fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W )?

On the Judgment Day, they will tie a rope around the neck of "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) and lead him in front of Bros J for justice.

Bros J for justice will sentence the rapist " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) to eternal hellfire.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2017
HajimeSaito:

You be real Oponu Ode, rada rada. Do you think I'm from the East? What does Nnamdi Kanu have to do with the flogging I have been giving to your fake "prophet" on NL? Are you referring to the same Bros J who will judge the fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W )?

On the Judgment Day, they will tie a rope around the neck of "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) and lead him in front of Bros J for justice.

Bros J for justice will sentence the rapist " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) to eternal hellfire.
Mr Dindinrin,Killed God worshipper,we are talking of your God fellow human being not a tribe,he is just has to. be from a tribe.bros jack self na from one tribe.so,express your pain on the emotional trauma I have been given you on your killed God in a new form.

Potius pilate has killed your God.If he tried to try any non sense on judgement day again,the real almighty God will ask potius pilate to do the needful again,this time,he and his fellow thieves on the cross,hellfire straight!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Basic123:

Mr Dindinrin,Killed God worshipper,we are talking of your God fellow human being not a tribe,he is just has to. be from a tribe.bros jack self na from one tribe.so,express your pain on the emotional trauma I have been given you on your killed God in a new form.

Potius pilate has killed your God.If he tried to try any non sense on judgement day again,the real almighty God will ask potius pilate to do the needful again,this time,he and his fellow thieves on the cross,hellfire straight!

Meanwhile "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) died from AIDS. What is even worst is that he infected a 6year old girl with the deadly virus.
Shame on the "agbaya " fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W )!
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Meanwhile "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) died from AIDS. What is even worst is that he infected a 6year old girl with the deadly virus.
Shame on the "agbaya " fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W )!
lolz.Hmmmm,HIV/AIDs! in 13th century.You get brain no be small.

Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Basic123:

lolz.Hmmmm,HIV/AIDs! in 13th century.You get brain no be small.

Science has already shown that the AIDS virus is thousands of years old. Na you be real ode, oponu like "prophet " M for MUMU because you don't even know that your beloved " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) lived in the 7th century and not the 13 century!

Hope the Sex Maniac "prophet " is not infecting your grandma with aids in paradise! The guy can fvck anything in skirt so your grandma is not safe from him. She should ask him to use a condom when next he comes for sex grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by Basic123: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Science has already shown that the AIDS virus is thousands of years old. Na you be real ode, oponu like "prophet " M for MUMU because you don't even know that your beloved " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) lived in the 7th century and not the 13 century!

Hope the Sex Maniac "prophet " is not infecting your grandma with aids in paradise! The guy can fvck anything in skirt so your grandma is not safe from him. She should ask him to use a condom when next he comes for sex grin
lolz,The same way we will advise bros jack,the killed almighty God to use "gbekude" against potius pilate if he managed to come come back again and also watch his mouth. grin
HajimeSaito:

lolz,The same way we will advise bros jack of nazareth the king of fools INRI,the killed almighty God with the thieves to use "gbekude" against potius pilate if he managed to come come back again and also watch his mouth.
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by alexis(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Guys,

Go easy on the names and insults and let's digress to the topic at hand
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Basic123:

lolz,The same way we will advise bros jack,the killed almighty God to use "gbekude" against potius pilate if he managed to come come back again and also watch his mouth. grin
lolz,The same way we will advise bros jack of nazareth the king of fools INRI,the killed almighty God with the thieves to use "gbekude" against potius pilate if he managed to come come back again and also watch his mouth.

You tink say Bros J be like your fake ,useless, rapist, illiterate, ignoramus, “prophet” M for MUMU the Sex Award Winner (S.A.W), the criminal that Police are looking for, Police Be Upon Him (P.B.U.H). The slowpoke, the olodo rabata, the most stupid “prophet” that ever liveth. “prophet” wey dey receive im prophecy from inside nyash of small pikin:
Sahih Bukhari 6:300 Narrated Aisha: The “prophet” would receive revelation and recite the Holy Quran with his head in between my laps when I was menstruating
Sahih Bukhari 6:298 Narrated Aisha:The “prophet” would bathe with me and handle me
What kind of “prophet” was this?
Is this not even satanic behaviour?
All the followers of this idiot are idiots like him!
Re: Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) by dataking: 1:26am On Sep 04, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Yes my Saviour suffered. He really suffered and yet His Spirit was never broken. He was raised up by the Almighty as a sign of Judgment over common criminals like your fake, illiterate, stupid, pedophile, “prophet” Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) who was fond of molesting all types of women, from 9 year old girls to arugbos.

Imagine the stupid randy he-goat even advised his followers to drink camel urine and they stupidly obeyed him. for them camel urine is like champagne! He even advised them to be eating flies! Can you imagine? How can a “prophet” advise his followers to be chopping house fly like say na snack?

Do you realise that if your charlatan prophet had been around in this day and age, he would have been locked away for perverting public morality?
They even used jazz to control your prophet. Even his small pikin wife talk am:
Narrated Aisha:
"A man called Labid bin al-A 'sam from the tribe of Bani Zariq worked magic on Allah's Apostle until Allah's Apostle staffed imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 658

Narrated Aisha: "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not. "

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 660

Question: If the 'prophet' was so easily bewitched,how can we be sure that parts of his unholy book were not 'revealed' while he was 'under the influence of jazz"?

Even though your hatred will be eat you up alive and you fabricate lies to insult Islam.

It has been proven that camel urine is beneficial by science. Thats a proof of the divine knowledge and understanding Prophet Muhammad had.
This is a link to the best medical journal in the world. It cures cancer and so many diseases.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22922085/
Camel urine components display anti-cancer properties in vitro.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1658361216000238
The unique medicinal properties of camel products: A review of the scientific evidence

Thats to show you proof that this unlettered prophet who could neither read nor write was truly sent by God.

Do i also need to remind you of how Allah revealed in the Quran of how the earth is a rotating sphere and how the sun revolves around its axis which sciencists just discovered when they thought the earth was flat initially and the sun was static. Do I need to tell you that the Quran also revealed that the moon only reflects light and does not have a light of its own and it was just discovered by scientists not too long ago.

How the atmosphere Shields Earth from radiations and small debris bombardment.

How Atoms are not the smallest component of matter as originally believed by Scientists.

How life in the universe is water based. i.e Your body is 70% water. The earth has well.

How the universe is constantly expanding.

What about breastfeeding for 2 yrs and the description of how a baby develops in the womb.

Do you also want to know how rain is formed or how the universe was created. Its all in the Quran.

I can continue to list more but it will take a whole book to do that. Visit this link to be enlightened

http://www.speed-light.info/miracles_of_Quran
The Quran (Koran, the book of Islam) contains scientific knowledge that could not have been known 1400 years ago. It ranges from basic arithmetics to the most advanced topics in astrophysics. You are invited to go through those miracles and judge for yourself.

http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html

But a nuisance like you would deny the signs and truth but dwell in false hood and darkness.

slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.