Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money (589 Views)

Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by stane007: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2017
This audio of a woman calling out her husband’s side chick, Erhabor Mamus on Facebook is currently going viral. The woman did a voice audio with her phone showing the girl’s photos on Facebook.

According to the woman, she has been married to her husband for 15 years and he has never done things he has been doing for the girl for her and her son. The woman revealed that the husband bought her a house, car, iphone and shops for her from the UK. She also said the husband set up a business for her mother.

Listen to the woman's audio recording here; https://video.flos2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/20208900_792982037539754_8652502520221925376_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=5d0536b9925635218efb3d23f9b94656&oe=596DDED6

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/ghen-ghen-woman-calls-lady-accuses-mother-using-juju-sqaunder-husbands-money-listen.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2017
Ehya angry

I thought only calabar girls had the master key to a man' mumu button...
Edo girls are trying to catch up grin

And when the side chic gets married and her husband starts cheating, she would be sleeping in church and be kabashing...
Biko leave married men alone o

before leaving, she should collect money to buy bleaching cream please angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by NwaAmaikpe: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
shocked

Women are lucky.

Their kpekus is a master key.
Re: Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2017
The chicks of these days are not smiling. That's why I prefer ashawos than side chicks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Ehya angry

I thought only calabar girls had the master key to a man' mumu button...Edo girls are trying to catch up grin

And when the side chic gets married and her husband starts cheating, she would be sleeping in church and be kabashing...

Biko leave married men alone o before leaving, she should collect money to buy bleaching cream please angry
Does that mean the man's wife was also a sidechic?
If so, she is getting served.

Why do we only hear the bolded when it's the man cheating. I look forward to the day a woman would cheat and they will say it's because the man also cheated with another man's wife grin

The only juju here is her husband's inability to be faithful.
Re: Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Does that mean the man's wife was also a sidechic?
If so, she is getting served.

I also wonder why we only hear this theory when it's the man cheating. I look forward to the day a woman would cheat and they will say it's because the man also cheated with another man's wife grin

The only juju here is her husband's inability to be faithful.

It is a two way something...
regardles of whatever happened in the past.. karma must always come knocking

However, i totally agree @bold text
Re: Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by pocohantas(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

It is a two way something...
regardless of whatever happened in the past.. karma must always come knocking

However, i totally agree @bold text
As in, Karma forces a responsible man to cheat?
LOL! Karma is efficient oh grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Nothing like juju cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

As in, Karma forces a responsible man to cheat?
LOL! Karma is efficient oh grin

Karma finds a way to hurt you... directly or indirectly
Re: Nigerian Woman Accuses Lady Of Using ‘juju’ To Squander Her Husband’s Money by NairalandCS(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are lucky.

Their kpekus is a master key.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Are Left In The Friendzone Or Sex Zone??? / Does The Past Matter In A Relationship / How Some Guys Can Be So Childish..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.