Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,968 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

How Some Guys Can Be So Childish..! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Some Guys Can Be So Childish..! (590 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Guys Can Be So Childish..! by Limitless72(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahah...some nigga never fail to dey burst ma head,,..

I wonder what to call any guy that publicly fights his friends over a girl...oya mey I yarn una the gist

This afternoon in my neighbourhood one of my not really close friend fought his guys publicly over a girl that doesn't even like him.......
He has been all over the girl for a while now(promising her heaven and earth) bt the babe no gree oblige...you know ladies are selective and their some people you see and dislike instantly.....maybe nah weytin happen
So this his other friend decided to take the job for himself due to his prowess over ladies and his result seem to be aligning with his desire...the funniest part be say nah that other guy give go ahead ooo

So after a while the girls came visiting and its seem something went down......nah so this my guy start to dey ves,,dey call the girl on phone asking for her location; (nah im d girl tell am get the Bleep off my phone)..Lol,,,this my guy come flare,, go this other guy room dey shout, dey talk plenty...they almost fought...the guy ooooooo

Abeg girls dey give some guys the chance to prove themselves so that this kin thing no go dey happen...
Nd guys like this need some drills from the likes of hardon and co..abeg ...chai.....I no fit laff
Re: How Some Guys Can Be So Childish..! by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2017

OP confess you are the one grin
Re: How Some Guys Can Be So Childish..! by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
The guy na bae grin
Re: How Some Guys Can Be So Childish..! by Young03(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good for him
at least he don't want to be seen as a weak man bt anyways he's a mumu

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Feel Special / Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed / 3 Reasons Why People Double Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.