Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics (1701 Views)

Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari / Why Was Awolowo Denied A National Burial Unlike Ojukwu A Seccesionist?..(pic) / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by UmuEri(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
See the take home assignment given to a primary 5 pupil of 'City Daylight Primary School' Asaba Delta State.

please how does the teacher expect this young chap to know this history?

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
The Student is expected at his age to know His history.

An Average American can child can tell you so much about Martin Luther King jnr.

Sadly, in this part of the world, we dont teach our children OUR HISTORY AS A PEOPLE AND A NATION

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Kunleafrica: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
UmuEri:
See the take home assignment given to a primary 5 pupil of 'City Daylight Primary School' Asaba Delta State.

please how does the teacher expect this young chap to know this history?
Akintola Children VS Awolowo Children=Operation Wetie Wetie

1 Like

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by UmuEri(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

An Average American can child can tell you so much about Martin Luther King jnr.

Sadly, in this part of the world, we dont teach our children OUR HISTORY AS A PEOPLE AND A NATION
so where will the child learn the history when it is not been taught in schools?
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by babywhite(f): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
UmuEri:
so where will the child learn the history when it is not been taught in schools?

Get Him or Her a smartphone, Smart Watch, a PC and INTERNET. Those are the steps the west adopted
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by conductor001: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lalasticlala come o grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by UcheCokoro: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
These guus
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by ESDKING: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
If you google Awolowo, ratak is ist thing you will see on the image side.
Nairalandrers are very wicked.
That's what you people caused.
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by conductor001: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
OP. Download this picture, print it and submit as the assignment. The student will score an A, trust me. cheesy wink

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by conductor001: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Get Him or Her a smartphone, Smart Watch, a PC and INTERNET. Those are the steps the west adopted
Which west? I hope you're referring to the South.waste and not the western world.

I always tell people, Nigerian graduates are substandard graduates. How can you study about the history of other people in school (religious studies) but you can't study your own history? Tell me, are you not a half-baked human being?

In a bid to hide the atrocities committed against the Igbo people and Biafra, they removed History from Nigeria's school curriculum.

Just take a look at the curriculum for primary and secondary school students in the United States. Tell me why the student won't be proud of his/her country and be great tomorrow knowing that his father's fathers are great people.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by kiddoiLL(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Shey no be for school dem suppose teach am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by krissconnect(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Two things are involved.
Its either the teacher is investigating on the family of the said child or the teacher is a lunatic.
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Lvlink(f): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
conductor001:
OP. Download this picture, print it and submit as the assignment. The student will score an A, trust me. cheesy wink
You can't be serious, are you?
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
kiddoiLL:

EDUCATION IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR PARENTS, SCHOOLS AND YOUR ENVIRONMENT.

TO THAT EVANS PICTURE::: TO DASH YOU SMALL SENSE, JUST DEY HUNGRY ME WALAHI.
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Lvlink(f): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
I can agree the child will know that of Abacha, but for Awolowo, even me don't have all the details.

but wait a minute, which one is "to be submitted with explanation"?

that teacher must be crazy
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by thesicilian: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Studies have shown that the "average American child" lags behind others when it comes to education, whether in the sciences or arts.
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by conductor001: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Ask am o. No wonder Zahra Buhari and Lai Mohammed's children are receiving Queens education in London while Sarrki and Omenka couldn't find job with their First School Leaving Certificate from Boys Grammer School, Osobo

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by UmuEri(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

So Smart Phone should teach my child History?
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Kagawa10: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Liars! Only Lagos has reinstated history into the curriculum. Flattties and lies, very synonymous!
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by conductor001: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Otu nnegi there. wink
[s]
Kagawa10:
Liars! Only Lagos has reinstated history into the curriculum. Flattties and lies, very synonymous!
[/s]
While Thiefnuubu and ugliness is like ewedu and toilet. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
UmuEri:
So Smart Phone should teach my child History?

It could, if only you can offer some little assistance/support...
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by conductor001: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where are the parboiled Osobo miscreants who know the history of Port Harcourt, Onitsha and Aba offhand but can't tell us why Awolowlo is the only rifraf person on Wikipedia with no cause of death. Or is it that Awolowlo ascended into heaven the same way Oduduwa was thrown out? cheesy wink

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
thesicilian:

Studies have shown that the "average American child" lags behind others when it comes to education, whether in the sciences or arts.

What are you SAYING?

They Lag behind their counterparts like RUSSIA, CHINA, UK AND NOT NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by akpamuomenka: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Conductor001: Oya answer this kwestion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by conductor001: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Conductor001: Oya answer this kwestion.
LMAO. Una go kill person for this nairaland

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by thesicilian: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

What are you SAYING?

They Lag behind their counterparts like RUSSIA, CHINA, UK AND NOT NIGERIA
Even behind Nigeria. When the playing ground is level. Do your research.
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by UmuEri(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lvlink:
I can agree the child will know that of Abacha, but for Awolowo, even me don't have all the details.

but wait a minute, which one is "to be submitted with explanation"?

that teacher must be crazy
everyone knows what caused Abacha's death, but certainly not children of that age bracket
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by akpamuomenka: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
conductor001:
LMAO. Una go kill person for this nairaland

lolsss

Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
thesicilian:

Even behind Nigeria. When the playing ground is level. Do your research.

I should do my research? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please i don't have time for FvCKS. ( i know he is going to quote me, He Be like "THAT'S ALL YOU LEARN'T FROM THEM).
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by thesicilian: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

I should do my research? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please i don't have time for FvCKS. ( i know he is going to quote me, He Be like "THAT'S ALL YOU LEARN'T FROM THEM).
Yeah, he's going to quote you, but only to let you know that if research is ffvcks to you as you say, who am I to try change your mind?
Re: Who Was Awolowo And Who Killed Him? - A Take Home Assignment - Pics by juman(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Obafemi Awolowo is the father of yoruba people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Lagos Rally: What FFK Wrote About Igbos In 2013 / See The Youngest Biafra Supporter / How To Join A Political Party In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.