Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. (20482 Views)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
hahahahaha everybody is just jealous of Mazi KANU achievement within short period of time. if u think u are Igbo leader , why not organize anti Biafra rally and let ascertain ur popularity ... useless people everywhere Ndi ara komkom grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2017
banme1:
meaning?
... It means God bless you! For real!!
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by PointZerom: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
aleeyus:
Curse, Curse, Curse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by chiagozien(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2017
sulesadat:

as GEJ loose right?
got nothing to do with Gej
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Blue3k(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Yet they are scared of Kanu. They done terribly fighting his movement. If they lose case against Kanu, Buhari may as well not run again unless economy is running on all cylinders.

● Kanu says sit at home. Police speak against it. People sit at home nothing happens.

● Kanu says boycott elections. Politicians and Police speak negatively about it. Prediction people boycott nothing happens.

● Kanu allegedly break bail conditions. Poses with police days after.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by KingsJohnson(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Of course we know who is dead is strict sensu
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by facelessangel: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2017
I will love this man to come and say this in igbo land.
To test his popularity. Abokki will soon come for this idiat.
I will not be surprised if your mother is afonja

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Ebubeze(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Amadi is afraid of loosing his pension and gratuity from Nasarawa state govt. foolish man

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Gistreports: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Father Catches 17 year old Daughter Pants Down Having Sex with Her Nephew
READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE>> http://www.gistreports.com/2017/07/father-catches-17-year-old-daughter.html

LOL! Hairdresser Shares Ugly Photos of Bobriskky Without Makeup, Blast Him for not Having Money to pay Her (Photos)
SEE PHOTOS HERE>> http://www.gistreports.com/2017/07/lol-hairdresser-shares-ugly-photos-of.html

Checkout Davido's Babaymama Sophia Momodu's New Raunchy Photos
See all Photos Here>> http://www.gistreports.com/2017/07/checkout-sophia-momodus-new-raunchy.html

Shocking Before & After Photo of Kenya Socialite Vera Sidika, Before the Bleaching
SEE ALL PHOTOS HERE http://www.gistreports.com/2017/07/shocking-before-after-photo-of-kenya.html

Charly Boy blasts Lai Mohammed as he reacts to foreign video ban by FG.
READ DETAILS HERE>> http://www.gistreports.com/2017/07/charly-boy-blasts-lai-mohammed-as-he.html
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by freshinko: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Amadi is just a Northern Igbo.His opinion is thus known as Abracadabra.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Jonathan39: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Born and raised in the North, another rochas okoroawusa. Biafra or nothing grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by qintus: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
we are getting there

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ipobarecriminals: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2017
cool cool cool cheesy cheesy grin cheesy smiley wink cool cool sad cheesy cheesy cool we talk am say KANU is a fraudster but the lost goats nor go hear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol. Who's this idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Praise the Lord one of my prayers has been answered.
My other prayer will be the day Tosyn2much will be sacked and kicked out to the street.
His hypocrisy is making me sick.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2017
chiagozien:
got nothing to do with Gej

then are u guys trying to say?, are you telling me that if gej has won dat election there would be cry for secession?, its so clear that the hatred igbos have for the north is massive.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by 1stMD: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2017
oops! Read: How to Promote Your Business On Social Media: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/how-to-promote-your-business-on-social.html
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:
A reasonable Igbo man.
A jobless Yoruba boy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2017
I stopped reading when he said, 'He lives in the North'

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by chiagozien(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2017
The zoo must go down.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by win3k: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2017
ESDKING:
Worthless opinion. Just like Joe igbokwe and co..
Every rat wants to be relevant.

ibos have a history of boasting and then running away when they sense danger, Kanu (like Ojukwu) will do the same when the time comes and your villages will be burned down and all ibos killed like Rwanda.

Imagine what m0rons like you will say then!

As for me, ibos are a menace with Nigerian passports so a few million less ibos is a blessing to the world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by supereagle(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2017
attackgat:
How can Biafra be dead when the entire South Est and parts of the South South were shut down for Biafra less than 2 months ago?

People honoured stay at home that time because nobody wanted to be attacked by IPOB members. It was successful because of fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Amadi, a native of Imo State but was born and brought up in the North

Another OKORO-AWUSA

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by arsenal33: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2017
ESDKING:
Worthless opinion. Just like Joe igbokwe and co..

Every rat wants to be relevant.
EVEN NNAMDI KANU CANNOT PUBLISH THE MAP OF BIAFRA
SS will not follow you.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Nto akwa ibom and other we niger deltans.

Question one. 1300 naira
Why did they make Philip effiong the vice president when niger delta is not part of biafra.

Question 2 compulsory 520 naira.
Why did the northerners extend the war to niger deltan since they were not and never part of biafra.

If you don't answer these question,i swear you won't receive your monthly stipends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by jashar(f): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Things Fall Apart.....

A house divided against itself cannot stand...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ogbunka: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2017
pls dont blame the mugu he was born in north so he spouse to behave like them Fulani cow with one thinking
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ogbunka: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2017
pls dont blame the mugu he was born in north so he spouse to behave like them Fulani cow with one thinking
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by chiagozien(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
sulesadat:

then are u guys trying to say?, are you telling me that if gej has won dat election there would be cry for secession?, its so clear that the hatred igbos have for the north is massive.
i joined ipob in 2014 so this has nothing to do with gej or buhari.If gej has won ipob will still be there.do you know in 2014 they arrested kanu at airport but release him the next day because they have no case against him,but buhari think he is a hard man by arresting him and he did not obey court order when the court asked him to release him.do you know that kanu ask us not to vote in 2015 election which i did not vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by pazienza(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Ebubeze:
Amadi is afraid of loosing his pension and gratuity from Nasarawa state govt. foolish man

Greater truth than this had not be spoken before.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by BiafraIShere(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2017
How is this trash news? Somebody's opinion, albeit one who is not known now becomes news because just because he condemns Biafra! What about the opinion of millions of Igbos that support Biafra? Do they expect that every Igbo man would support Biafra or what? Who is the Amadi? Someone I'm just hearing about for the very first time in my life, obviously a persona non grata or at best a commoner, how is his opinion more influential than tens of millions of other Igbos both home and abroad that support Biafra? Its obvious that Nigerians and unity beggars are now clutching at straws out of desperation. SMH.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Pose With Lagos State House Of Assembly Members / Probe Buhari Over Forged Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.