Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. (20483 Views)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by belzabull(f): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
NaijaGossipa:
ESDKing are you referring to me watch your mouth o
what if he was referring to you?
You, naijaGossipa are MAD
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by belzabull(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:
[s]In as much as i am not against biafra, however i feel igbos have not addressed their major problems before agitating for biafra, biafra is like a marriage between a man and a woman where there is no going back after it's achievement, if the couples problems are not addressed before marriage they will suffer so much in that marriage and might never even recover from it, that was what happened to nigeria when lord lugard started the process and eventually achieved the creation of Nigeria as a nation and look at what we have today .

Igbos have pressing issues that needs to be addressed, if not addressed, their situation could be worse than Nigeria, liberia and sierra leone put together....

1. Igbos are the least united trybe in Nigeria,(forget about the agitation for biafra, they are only united out of hatred for the hausas and when biafra is achieved the hatred continues).

2. Igbos don't have respect for their leaders, especially traditional rulers most especially when money is involved, money is king in igbo land, have money and you can do and undo.

3. Igbos mentality about money is one of the worst in Nigeria, that's why they have the highest number of cocaine carriers in Nigeria.

4. They don't hold their political leaders accountable like the westerners, i would leave the north out of this because that is their way, but easterners who claim to be better are not anyway better because they will still be the ones fighting the FG when one of their leader is arrested for looting and be shouting witch hunt.

5. Igbos betray themselves more than any other tribe when money is involved, even Ojukwu did not get the support he needed from igbos when he was alive and even when he wanted to contest for presidency, he was not even so respected by the so-called igbo elites because a lot of them had money than him, something that can never happen in the north nor the west...

I can go on and on but the truth is biafra to me is a good agenda when you look at the situation of nigeria but igbos should do their homework first to avoid irreversible problems[/s].....
whole load of complete bunkum

Keep your silly opinion to your insignificant self
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Brendaniel: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
belzabull:
whole load of complete bunkum

Keep your silly opinion to your insignificant self

You should have countered my points with valid points, that is how to know if i'm wrong because all you said here hasn't proved me wrong....
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by belzabull(f): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:

You should have countered my points with valid points, that is how to know if i'm wrong because all you said here hasn't proved me wrong....
I didn't bother to counter cos all you said at the regular concucted lies and bullsbits peddled by your likes.

Abacha, babangida, etc that stole Nigeria dry, they don't like money or maybe they are Igbo abi?

yoruba's that behead their fellow Yorubas for rituals, are they the ones that love themselves?

obasanjo lost his polling boot in 1999 general election, and majority of Yorubas didn't vote him, are yoruba united?

hausas and yolobas that have leaders, where have their so called leaders led them to? In igbo land, we ate republicans and independent and don't follow politicians sheepishly like cows or agbero. That's why today, no politician in igbo land and even beyond that commands the kind of cult followership that Nnamdi Kanu enjoys.

awusa Fulani that kill even without provocation are the ones that are united by love abi? since you claim igbos are only united by hate abi?

I have chosen to dignify your silly postulations and stupidly repeated lies and falsehood, hoping you get your hate-filled brain adequately informed.

Next time you reason and speak objectively and not just open your mouth to say nonsense in a bid to impress your fellow deluded and hateful creatures
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Brendaniel: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
belzabull:
I didn't bother to counter cos all you said at the regular concucted lies and bullsbits peddled by your likes.

Abacha, babangida, etc that stole Nigeria dry, they don't like money or maybe they are Igbo abi?

yoruba's that behead their fellow Yorubas for rituals, are they the ones that love themselves?

obasanjo lost his polling boot in 1999 general election, and majority of Yorubas didn't vote him, are yoruba united?

hausas and yolobas that have leaders, where have their so called leaders led them to? In igbo land, we ate republicans and independent and don't follow politicians sheepishly like cows or agbero. That's why today, no politician in igbo land and even beyond that commands the kind of cult followership that Nnamdi Kanu enjoys.

awusa Fulani that kill even without provocation are the ones that are united by love abi? since you claim igbos are only united by hate.

Firstly i would say, if igbos are better than other
trybes, why would they compete in crime with others, must bad news be in competition, why can't the igbos stand out in such things?

Let it be said that igbos are straight forward people, truthful and so on but no the reverse is the case, igbos are the least when it comes to such in Nigeria.

In terms of respect for leaders, i can say this anywhere, igbos are the least in hierachy.

1. Hausas
2. Yorubas
3. Igbo

Northerners can die for their leaders, As rich as dangote is he must bow to the emir or sultan, he cannot even command his people, like the sultan will do.

In the west mike adenuga will bow to the ooni of ife, he cannot command his people the way ooni will do.

Ubah will never bow to the obi of onistha because he is richer than him and obi of onistha cannot command his people the way Ubah will do because money...

So who are we deceiving? Nnamdi kanu is only riding on the gullibility of hatred against the hausas, the people supporting him are only doing that because they hate hausas, why were they not shouting this when goodluck was in power?

I am from the east and the same state with Nnamdi kanu. But i don't like his utterances....

Lets be truthful to ouselves....
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
PointZerom:

When did the agitation for Biafra started?.
immediately after GEJ lost the election.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by belzabull(f): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:

trybes, why would they compete in crime with others, must bad news be in competition, why can't the igbos stand out in such things?

Let it be said that igbos are straight forward people, truthful and so on but no the reverse is the case, igbos are the least when it comes to such in Nigeria.

In terms of respect for leaders, i can say this anywhere, igbos are the least in hierachy.

1. Hausas
2. Yorubas
3. Igbo

Northerners can die for their leaders, As rich as dangote is he must bow to the emir or sultan, he cannot even command his people, like the sultan will do.

In the west mike adenuga will bow to the ooni of ife, he cannot command his people the way ooni will do.

Ubah will never bow to the obi of onistha because he is richer than him and obi of onistha cannot command his people the way Ubah will do because money...

So who are we deceiving? Nnamdi kanu is only riding on the gullibility of hatred against the hausas, the people supporting him are only doing that because they hate hausas, why were they not shouting this when goodluck was in power?

I am from the east and the same state with Nnamdi kanu. But i don't like his utterances....

pheewwwww!!!

The only information I want to pass to you is that:

I am from the north and the same state buhari is from and I love buharis utterances.

We really need to be truthful to ourselves indeed

Enough of my time already, you ain't worth it
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Brendaniel: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
belzabull:
pheewwwww!!!

The only information I want to pass to you is that:

I am from the north and the same state buhari is from and I love buharis utterances.

We really need to be truthful to ourselves indeed

Enough of my time already, you ain't worth it

I'm just been truthful here.... At least it's not a crime...
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by steppins: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:
In as much as i am not against biafra, however i feel igbos have not addressed their major problems before agitating for biafra, biafra is like a marriage between a man and a woman where there is no going back after it's achievement, if the couples problems are not addressed before marriage they will suffer so much in that marriage and might never even recover from it, that was what happened to nigeria when lord lugard started the process and eventually achieved the creation of Nigeria as a nation and look at what we have today .

Igbos have pressing issues that needs to be addressed, if not addressed, their situation could be worse than Nigeria, liberia and sierra leone put together....

1. Igbos are the least united trybe in Nigeria,(forget about the agitation for biafra, they are only united out of hatred for the hausas and when biafra is achieved the hatred continues).

2. Igbos don't have respect for their leaders, especially traditional rulers most especially when money is involved, money is king in igbo land, have money and you can do and undo.

3. Igbos mentality about money is one of the worst in Nigeria, that's why they have the highest number of cocaine carriers in Nigeria.

4. They don't hold their political leaders accountable like the westerners, i would leave the north out of this because that is their way, but easterners who claim to be better are not anyway better because they will still be the ones fighting the FG when one of their leader is arrested for looting and be shouting witch hunt.

5. Igbos betray themselves more than any other tribe when money is involved, even Ojukwu did not get the support he needed from igbos when he was alive and even when he wanted to contest for presidency, he was not even so respected by the so-called igbo elites because a lot of them had money than him, something that can never happen in the north nor the west...

I can go on and on but the truth is biafra to me is a good agenda when you look at the situation of nigeria but igbos should do their homework first to avoid irreversible problems.....
You gave one of the most silly reasons I've ever seen in my entire life!
Igbos having no respect for their elders and their love of money is enough reason for them not to want Biafra?
These ngbatis are truly nuts! Igbos are not United and yet, millions of their people are agitating for Biafra?
You guys are quick to support the few selfish igbos who want Nigeria to remain the same, while ignore the millions of people who believe in freedom(Biafra).
Keep piling up reasons. Your people should come out openly and say they can't do without the Igbos, instead of hiding in the shadows and giving all sorts of silly reasons.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by supereagle(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Stop deceiving yourself with all these trash you guys keep spewing. I am in Owerri, on that day even Rochas threatened the market leaders to make sure they open markets on that day yet people refused to come out! What about banks, schools, offices, shops etc that were all locked on that day. Prior to that day IPOB made it clear there was going to be a stay at home by all Biafrans to commemorate our fallen heroes, the commissioner of police was on air to assure everyone of security to lives and property, and there was even a police helicopter flying low as a show of force yet you still have the gut to say that people were too scared to come out, when it was very apparent that we all willingly complied!
I was an eye witness of whatever happened in Owerri, I went out took snap. The truth was that the solidarity was a kind of eye service.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by juman(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
The man is a northerner.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by maisauki: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
PLEASE TELL THEM IN IGBO
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by olaoge(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Av you forgotten that more than that 15000 argued on Tonto-Dike matter too
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ocelot2006(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fucktensei:
we shut down Asaba and Port Harcourt (70%) BECAUSE THEY'RE IGBO LANDS! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Shutdown indeed. That stuff youre smoking must be quite strong cos no one else heard of this phantom "shutdown". And since PHC and Asaba are Igbo lands, go and claim them physically na. It's not by nairaland boast oh. Let's see how it goes when Wike finishes with you IPOB miscreants.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ocelot2006(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
attackgat:

There was no movement in the capital cities of Asaba and Potharcourt. I also heard there was limited activity in Uyo.

Say what now? In this same Uyo that I reside? Bros, abeg which planet do you IPOB supporters live in? Cos i'm quite certain that you folks are cut off from reality. What concerns Uyo with Biafra?
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by attackgat: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
ocelot2006:

Say what now? In this same Uyo that I reside? Bros, abeg which planet do you IPOB supporters live in? Cos i'm quite certain that you folks are cut off from reality. What concerns Uyo with Biafra?

Well, you maybe surprised to learn that Uyo used to be in the first Republic of Biafra
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Fucktensei: 3:03am On Jul 20, 2017
ocelot2006:

Shutdown indeed. That stuff youre smoking must be quite strong cos no one else heard of this phantom "shutdown". And since PHC and Asaba are Igbo lands, go and claim them physically na. It's not by nairaland boast oh. Let's see how it goes when Wike finishes with you IPOB miscreants.
no need to even argue with you sef angry

Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ocelot2006(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Fucktensei:
no need to even argue with you sef angry

No you dont, cos you're so out of touch with reality. Keep living in lalaland. Btw you'll need that brain.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Built2last:
This Amadi is a descendant of Okoroawusa. did you read where it says he lives in the North. Loosing his life investments sank in the North scares him to his pants.

we will shock people like Amadi.

check all the so called Igbo elites opposing restructure or seperation.

its foolish people who have 90% of their investments up north.

Nnamdi kanu had all his family in UK as a CITIZEN where education is free and as a lawyer had a better life. he came back on his own volution. they forget that as a citizen he can afford to remain in UK and claim benefits to survive. All he needs to do is declare he is medically unfit and depressed.

he left that for a struggle and men without balls are ranting

the Nigerian governmenty has seized his passpot and people like Amadi wont shut the fxck up.
stop giving fake info,nnamdi kanu is not a lawyer.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by PointZerom: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
sulesadat:

immediately after GEJ lost the election.

When was the Biafran war and what led to it?.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ENEJI16: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
I have discovered dat wen Biafra is been mention The Hausa's are always angry and do make nonsense comment..... leave us alone we want Biafra.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Fucktensei: 12:32am On Jul 22, 2017
ocelot2006:

No you dont, cos you're so out of touch with reality. Keep living in lalaland. Btw you'll need that brain.
scratch scratch face, oil man how fa cheesy grin
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ocelot2006(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Fucktensei:
scratch scratch face, oil man how fa cheesy grin

Yeah, cos everyone who disagree with you is yoruba. Oh btw douchewipe, i'm Annang, but hey you're a confirmed airhead.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by DerideGull(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biafra is not for every Igbo man. Those Igbo who oppose actualization of Biafra can settle in Nigeria. During the fight for Nigeria’s independent, the leaders from northern region of Nigeria vehemently opposed self rule for Nigerians.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by DerideGull(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biafra is not for every Igbo man. Those Igbo who oppose actualization of Biafra can settle in Nigeria. During the fight for Nigeria’s independent, the leaders from northern region of Nigeria vehemently opposed self rule for Nigerians. The northern leaders supported the continuous indirect rule by the colonialists.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by DerideGull(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Brendaniel:

1. Hausas
2. Yorubas
3. Igbo

Arrant nonsense!!! An idiotic leader is equally a respected leader. What a fallacy. Take your naiveté and shove into where ever that pleases you.
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Fucktensei: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2017
ocelot2006:

Yeah, cos everyone who disagree with you is yoruba. Oh btw douchewipe, i'm Annang, but hey you're a confirmed airhead.
Annang indeed
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ocelot2006(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Fucktensei:
Annang indeed

Mentally stable indeed. Now fvck off, IPOBian fvcktard
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by Fucktensei: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
ocelot2006:

Mentally stable indeed. Now fvck off, IPOBian fvcktard
Stupid slave of fraud LUGARD who's a savage and an animal angry
Re: Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. by ocelot2006(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Fucktensei:
Stupid slave of fraud LUGARD who's a savage and an animal angry

That will be you, bumwipe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Human Side – AIED Rubbishes Documentary On President / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari / Buhari Says He Won't Accept Underperformance From APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.