Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant (1095 Views)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant by wiloy2k8(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Twitter user, ashkardash, 17, said she met her man at 13 and got pregnant at 14. She dropped the pictures on Twitter and wrote:

https://www.digestng.com/2017/07/19/17-year-old-girl-who-met-her-boyfriend-at-13-and-got-pregnant-at-14-steps-out-with-her-family-pictures/

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant by taylor88(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2017
young love rocks

met 13 pregnant 14

while some girls u spend 4yrs b4 getting there number on social media

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2017
How is this an adorable story biko?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2017
My northern brothers will so cherish this thread. cool

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant by Pylony(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Adorable indeed, the only adorable thing Mr OP sow to have post this, if am not mistaking is her very short dress. grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant by Tolexander: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2017
kennygee:
How is this an adorable story biko?

when the end justifies and vindicates the means, then the means becomes adorable!

They both Married/impregnated themselves at a very tender age. 4years after, they are still happy with their relationship, isn't that adorable?

Or you wanna tell me it isn't more adorable than the relationship between couple starting the relationship in their 30s, and still end up not being happy with themselves again after a month?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant by Jodha(f): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2017
The guy is handsome...

Babe at 13 yhu got pregnant... Asin seriously?... At age 13 ah no know wetin be man...

What of her education... She's twenty something jhoor..what kinda white lie is this...

If it's true she actually endangered herself... Giving birth at 13 is a big risk.. She's lucky...
And for the cute dude.. He's conscience actually allowed him to put a 13yrs old child in a family way..

Trash..

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A 17-yr-old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant by Nature8(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Its alright

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her (please Help) / SEX STORY: My Kinky Life / Why It's Hard To Find A Wife This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.