Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra (24452 Views)

Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by lilliesboy(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017
A MOTHER, CHIOMA Fidelis, age 20, from Ehime Mbano Local Government Area of IMO state, yesterday, said after selling her baby, Favour Fedelis, not upto a year old, she was given a half bag of rice, chairs and provisions as well as bags of cement to build a house. Chioma made this confession, while being paraded along side with 40 suspects of other offences by the IMO state commissioner of police, Mr Chris Ezike, at the police headquarters in Owerri… (Vanguard Newspaper, July 19, 2017).

# IGBO kwenu! If such things does not happen in Igbo (Biafra) land, where will it happen in Nigeria? This is how the "hardworking/industrious" Igbo who often insult "lazy" Bayelsans" (i.e. Izons, Nembe, Ogbia, & Epie/Atissa) are - selling babies for HALF-bag of rice, not even full bag. Shame! I am just imagining how these people will live together in THEIR imaginary Biafra if it ever comes to reality.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/mother-sold-baby-exchange-half-bag-rice-imo/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Nten: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
how manage the jews take migrate all the way from Israel come settle for igbo Nigeria. this thing they baffle me ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by VERTEX1: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
This Albino terrorist again? this er 3 million of his Ancestors never do am. mtchewww!

I Will Pardon You Because You Are A BeautyFOOL Aboki
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Petdagr8t(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
Arne, Gindin uwarka kamar na Alade! Idan Ubanka ba Arne bane, just stay till that date and see what will happen to Arne Nyamiri like u!
But Ode, are you really a lady??.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Angel1696: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2017
This is naira Land a place to read news on Nigeria and not to a Biafra website pls any one posting news on Biafra on Nigeria website should pls stop am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Inyinese(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
This Albino terrorist again? this guy is a fraud and nonsense like this will only happen in useless Ipod land! if them born am well make him come North or West and see how we treat his madness! E be like say the deaths of over 3 million of his Ancestors never do am. mtchewww!
tsohuwa karuwa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by caracas: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
This Albino terrorist again? this guy is a fraud and nonsense like this will only happen in useless Ipod land! if them born am well make him come North or West and see how we treat his madness! E be like say the deaths of over 3 million of his Ancestors never do am. mtchewww!
When u see à monkey talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by BetaThings: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Albeit with no violence. We welcome religious evangelism devoid of violence.
Christianity? No violence? Are you serious
BTW how are they using violence to islamize - please tell me one place that has been converted in Nigeria through violence?

Spread of Christianity

Doctrine of Discovery
http://www.doctrineofdiscovery.org/
Papal Bulls of the 15th century gave Christian explorers the right to claim lands they "discovered" and lay claim to those lands for their Christian Monarchs. Any land that was not inhabited by Christians was available to be "discovered", claimed, and exploited. If the "pagan" inhabitants could be converted, they might be spared. If not, they could be enslaved or killed.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pizarro-executes-last-inca-emperor
Pizarro sent out a priest to exhort the emperor to accept the sovereignty of Christianity and Emperor Charles V., and Atahuallpa refused, flinging a Bible handed to him to the ground in disgust. Pizarro immediately ordered an attack. Buckling under an assault by the terrifying Spanish artillery, guns, and cavalry (all of which were alien to the Incas),thousands of Incas were slaughtered, and the emperor was captured

In Iraq
[s]https://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/[/s]

The soldiers levelled the country, the "missionaries" followed in their wake
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1450359/Bible-Belt-missionaries-set-out-on-a-war-for-souls-in-Iraq.html
American Christian missionaries have declared a "war for souls" in Iraq, telling supporters that the formal end of the US-led occupation next June will close an historic "window of opportunity".

Southern Baptists from North Carolina visited Iraq in October to help hand out 45,000 boxes of donated food. One of the team, Jim Walker, told IMB's Urgent News bulletin that he met village children "starved of attention and I could tell some of them have not eaten well. But their biggest need is to know the love of Christ."

In America Military
http://www.alternet.org/belief/west-point-military-cadets-unsettling-story-how-christianity-dominates-academy-and-drove-him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Why can't the federal government kill Nnamdi Kanu and watch this biafra agitations end This guy has would have been taken out by Chinese, north Korea or even Russian government. His actions are treasonous and he's clearly an enemy of the state. Suspend democracy and shoot the bastard dead. He his destabilizing the south east for our sane igbo brothers. Most of my igbo friends prefer one Nigeria, they hate Kanu. Kanu has violated court orders many times yet Osinbajo doesn't have the balls to order his execution. This is why i miss Buhari. By now, Kanu would have been 6 feet under if Buhari were home. Biafra will never come sad

ttps://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/07/11/alaafin-we-need-restructure-because-bulk-of-nigerias-oil-money-goes-to-north/

Alaafin: We Need Restructure Because Bulk Of Nigeria’s Oil Money Goes To North .

Ademola Babalola in Ibadan
The bulk of Nigeria’s oil money goes to northern part of the country with successive military regimes unduly favouring a section of the country at the expense of other geopolitical zones in the land, hence the need for the nation to restructure if there must be equity, justice and fair play.

With the above position, the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, Monday joined the agitation for the restructuring of Nigeria.
Alaafin spoke at the launch of a biography and postscript titled: ‘Samuel Ladoke Akintola in the Eyes of History,’ written by Femi Kehinde.

At the event, Alaafin traced the historic feud between the late Akintola and the late Obafemi Awolowo, noting that the first federal government’s interference in state affairs happened during the dispute between the two Yoruba politicians, which led to the crisis witnessed in the South-west and ultimately in the death of Akintola.

According to Alaafin, the North was favoured in terms of revenue allocation because while more states and council areas were created in the region, other regions were yet to enjoy similar opportunity despite being federating units.

He said: “The first time that the federal government would interfere in state affairs began when the government at the centre interfered in the feud between Akintola and Awolowo. The government, in support of Akintola, declared a state of emergency in the old Western Region, snowballing into serious crisis.
“The army came and took side during a coup that led to the death of Akintola. Aguiyi Ironsi that took over, abolished the regional system through Decree 34 of 1960. He also scrapped the term federal republic and replaced it with republic of Nigeria.

“The northerners felt that with the new system, the Emirs would no longer be able to operate within a republic like before. Their belief was that Ironsi came from a culture that opposed their belief. This led to a counter coup of July 29, 1960. I am trying to tell you why we have to restructure Nigeria.

“Gowon that came later, returned the term Federal Republic of Nigeria but not the region. Lagos is about 20 million people going by the first census conducted and Kano was next. Within the next 10 years, Kano was split into about 44 council areas but Lagos remains with 20 council areas.

“Jigawa was created from Kano and given 19 council areas. This means that the bulk of what Nigeria realises from oil goes to the North. If we are in a region, the government of that region can create council areas but because we depend on a monolithic manner of financing the states, we are in problem. Have they been able to publish the people who own the oil blocks in Nigeria?”
Alaafin said the bulk of the owners of the oil blocks come from a certain area of the country, expressing his displeasure that government had displayed insensitivity and unrealistic approach to the yearnings of the oil producing area.

“They cannot fish or practice agriculture so they have to agitate. The Oyo State Government cannot pay teachers and civil servants because what is coming to its coffers from the federal government is minimal. Our revenue has been taken over by the federal government. What the federal government collects in Value Added Tax in an area in Oyo State in one month is more than what it collects in Adamawa State in three months. Yet, the federal government takes all away,” the monarch said.

Present at the event were former Governors of Oyo State, Dr. Omololu Olunloyo and Adebayo Alao-Akala. Among others were Justice Ladiran Akintola and the late Bola Ige’s daughter, Funso Adegbola. Dele Momodu delivered the lecture while the book was reviewed by former Governor Abiola Ajimobi’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Festus Adedayo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by BetaThings: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ragnorak:

So?
All wrong must be condemned. This too is condemned. My earlier post still stands.
Your original post does not stand because
you are so "well informed" about the shortcomings of Islam and
Have little knowledge of the atrocities being done by Christians

If you believe that all bad things must be condemned why did you not say anything about Christianity in the first place and only focussed on Islam

How come people are outraged that "women cannot drive in Saudi Arabia" but are silent that a teenage girl raped by gangsters (that even the goverment cannot rein in) cannot abort the pregnancy without going to jail

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Misplaced ideas

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Coolgent(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hahaha fuccking albino.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by emmy4life02(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
garubalawal:
Hmmm. He might get arrested again.
U can do that...... Do u need courage? Lwkmd. See desperation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by brown3: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Why can't the federal government kill Nnamdi Kanu and watch this biafra agitations end This guy has would have been taken out by Chinese, north Korea or even Russian government. His actions are treasonous and he's clearly an enemy of the state. Suspend democracy and shoot the bastard dead. He his destabilizing the south east for our sane igbo brothers. Most of my igbo friends prefer one Nigeria, they hate Kanu. Kanu has violated court orders many times yet Osinbajo doesn't have the balls to order his execution. This is why i miss Buhari. By now, Kanu would have been 6 feet under if Buhari were home. Biafra will never come sad
muslim afonja, where is ur buhari?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by deomello: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
chiagozien:
when your islamic terrorist request for grazing land in all part of the country,what was there intentions.

Paranoia is a terrible disease and part of your DNA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mfm04622: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Do you know anything about Islam, the Koran and global domination intent? Read son, read. Study contemporary history. Read the Koran and the hadiths.

You may wish to start your reading from here;

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

1. Am sure am older than you. You shouldn't call someone you don't know "son"!
2. Am a Muslim. If there is any Islamic world domination conspiracy, they must have forgotten to tell me!!!
3. What do those people who wrote what is in then link know about ISIS? They just want to create areas they can rule and loot. Nothing more.
4. I challenge you to read about Islam. When Islam what at the height of power, ruling Spain in Europe, Islamic rulers practice freedom of religion. Christians and Jews were ruled in Spain without forcing anybody to convert.
5. I challenge you to read about Islam. As you have deviants people that preaches and practices Christianity wrongly, so we have same in Islam. Read what Islam is. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Donbiggi: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Ina ruan angulu da kiso?
chege nyamiri kaji hausa...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
mfm04622:

2. Am a Muslim. If there is any Islamic world domination conspiracy, they must have forgotten to tell me!!!
3. What do those people who wrote what is in then link know about ISIS? They just want to create areas they can rule and loot. Nothing more.
4. I challenge you to read about Islam. When Islam what at the height of power, ruling Spain in Europe, Islamic rulers practice freedom of religion. Christians and Jews were ruled in Spain without forcing anybody to convert.
5. I challenge you to read about Islam. As you have deviants people that preaches and practices Christianity wrongly, so we have same in Islam. Read what Islam is. Simple

I had a copy of d Koran as far back as 1989. I have read hadiths and I have studied Islam.

Speak for yourself bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Donbiggi:
chege nyamiri kaji hausa...

Ba na ji sai gindi kawai grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
BetaThings:

Christianity? No violence? Are you serious
BTW how are they using violence to islamize - please tell me one place that has been converted in Nigeria through violence?

Spread of Christianity

Doctrine of Discovery
http://www.doctrineofdiscovery.org/

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pizarro-executes-last-inca-emperor

In Iraq
[s]https://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/[/s]

The soldiers levelled the country, the "missionaries" followed in their wake
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1450359/Bible-Belt-missionaries-set-out-on-a-war-for-souls-in-Iraq.html

In America Military
http://www.alternet.org/belief/west-point-military-cadets-unsettling-story-how-christianity-dominates-academy-and-drove-him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

We live in the realities of the 21st centuries and you dig up dirt pfrom the 16th century? Why not go back to being naked like your ancestors at the time.

You asked me where they are using violence to Islam use, what is ISIS' mission statement? Even under your nose, what is Boko Haram's mission?

Here's from your Koran which I'm not sure you read;

Quran (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them.

Quran (8:38-39) - “Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven... And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by od501: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Nwa chineke. Oga adirrriiiiiiiiiiii gi nma!

others na nwa egwensu Abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
emmy4life02:

U can do that...... Do u need courage? Lwkmd. See desperation.

Wetin be my own?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by chiagozien(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
deomello:

Paranoia is a terrible disease and part of your DNA.
you that is mental balance why do you have to reply me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by United4lyf(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
Gindin uwarka kaima. Arne kawai! sai Mun kasheku don uwarku!
wei wei yar uwata ki yi hakuri,mahukaci ne bai san abinda ya ke fadi ba.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by richiepolymer(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
This noise maker again?
He has started again to make sure he continues to infect the minds of his senseless followers. The snare awaits his followers and then they will understand the one chance they entered.
He is talking about islamization meanwhile he has gone to trade away his people's consent. He is now worshipped by some people. He has forgotten that biafrans don't practice Jewish religion yet he is associating Biafra to Jewish religion.
When the smoke don comot people go know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by United4lyf(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:
Nnamdi's former reincarnate traveled a similar journey

Malcolm X Exposes Nation of Islam PACT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFr4GACTGX4

Nothing but evil seems to follow that religion.
Lol are you serious dude??nation of Islam are not even practicing Islam the way it should be practiced,they don't pray,they're recially inclined towards black people.They viewed the white people as Devils and they believe God is a black man.Malcolm X made that statement after embarking on Hajj(pilgrimage) to Mecca where he met people of all race praying together.He found out there in Saudi Arabia thatthat not all white people are evil and vice versa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Kingspin(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
Resist sIslamisation where? In biafra? Was anyone islamising them?
This man knows the appropriate buttons to press at all times to remain a god.
This suicide bombers will not allow us have peace. They also dont belive NigerNigerians are hungry. I tell them to always keep their useless faith to themselves alone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by United4lyf(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:
Nnamdi's former reincarnate traveled a similar journey

Malcolm X Exposes Nation of Islam PACT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFr4GACTGX4

Nothing but evil seems to follow that religion.
He died a Muslim FYI
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by nextprince: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kingspin:
This suicide bomber will not allow us have peace. I tell them to always keep their useless faith to themselves alone.
Ogbeni, who is bringing his faith to you? Between muslims and Christians, who do you find in every corner of the road, motor parks, buses etc preaching his faith not minding the faith of the supposed audience?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Kingspin(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
mfm04622:

I believe you were not born to do.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Kingspin(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
mfm04622:

I believe you were not born today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by bams2999(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Now KANU show Nigerians people's he is ignored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday / 200 Young Boys Graduated From ISWAP Training Camps In February – ISS / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.