Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Going To Gambia. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Gambia. (13664 Views)

Help: How Do I Get My Goods To Gambia??? / Travelling To Gambia / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Gambia. by chic2pimp(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
Will You Sharrap Dia angry tongue
Re: Going To Gambia. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2010
mukina2:

no one asked you to come there . .they are allergic to herma tongue

It's ppl like you that we don't want coming to the Gambia. tongue
Re: Going To Gambia. by mukina2: 1:30am On Feb 06, 2010
chic2pimp:

Will You Sharrap Dia angry tongue
come and make me sharrap na tongue tongue

OgidiBoy:

It's ppl like you that we don't want coming to the Gambia. tongue
who dash you Gambia tongue
Re: Going To Gambia. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:36am On Feb 06, 2010
mukina2:

come and make me sharrap na tongue tongue

who dash you Gambia tongue

What are you talking about, are you from Gambia ? I'm in Basse Santa Su. Do you know where that is ?
Re: Going To Gambia. by mukina2: 1:41am On Feb 06, 2010
Your mouth like Basse Santa Su

i doubt if you know where Gambia is located well grin
Re: Going To Gambia. by OgidiBoy(m): 2:44am On Feb 06, 2010
mukina2:

Your mouth like Basse Santa Su

i doubt if you know where Gambia is located well grin

Look at this mukina oh! I'm telling you I'm from Gambia and you telling me something else. I'm from the Muntaba tribe for you information angry
Re: Going To Gambia. by noblegas2(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2010
@ obigin43, common wil U jst shut up ur dirty mouth dia! Its high time U seek knowledge. FYI, i jst renewed ma gambian pee couple of months ago n av bin usin D passport 4 close 2 like 4-5 years nw.plus av used it to travel to most parts of D carribean includin D commonwealth of D Bahamas.so wat D Bleep u sayin? Please get ur facts right b4 U comment here!
Re: Going To Gambia. by omega25red(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2010
i was in the Gambia in 93-94 it was a very nice place a lot of friendly people they have a very interesting culture. I really enjoyed my stay in Gambia. It was fun travelling to sengal from Gambia (by road). I loved the parties they had there which were like every other day thhe women can dance omg see yansh shaking. Gambia was like the only country i know that had a military coup and no blood was spilled. The police are corrupt but they usually do not affect your life like that. Most people practise islam as their religion and the two common language there besides english are mandinka and wollof.
p.s find you some benechin to eat and go to the beaches in banjul and the beaches on the high way towards serecunda much fun in that country and very cute girls.
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2010
noble gas listen u re just a disgrace to this nation naija u hv illegally stole gambian citizenship and u re proudly saying it in this forum
the name in that passport is not urs doubt me and i will prove it to u, let me just give u little clue gambian started giving anyone by brith in gambia there citizenship last 3 yrs ago,i knew about it cos a ghanian brother (richard) got married to gambian girl and later they devorce so we stay together during my stay in gambia so i knew when they gave the girl her citizenship cos the guy complaint that after several yrs that they just amend their constitution over nationalization.were u not the one that call hardexman a scammer believe me everyone in this room hv known who u re.
goin thru the rest of ur post they re just full of bragging ,petroleum engr. student in oman.arab money,arab is better of any western region and u hv travel the whole world.using illegal identity and u were happy proudly saying to the public shamless goat,mukina2 and ogidiboy cant u hear him out cant u guys ask him hw he comes across the passport,anyway i preffer hearing from the elite in the room not people like u. grin

1 Like

Re: Going To Gambia. by dustydee: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2010
Naija people.
Re: Going To Gambia. by noblegas2(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ obigin43, hahahahahaha. Av U finished shouting? Y do U wana giv urself heart attack na? Na me curse U make U no travel? Y dnt U go wit D flow wich says- Dnt hate D player, Hate D game! Or is it a crime 4 sum1 2 pocess 2 passports? 4 ur info, am currently a student in D Sultanate of Oman n av bin 2 bowt 13 countries in D world & i can also proudly say dt av helpd bowt 4 ppl in nairaland abowt travelin 2 D carribean n any1 wu knws dat av scammed him or her shuld proudly speak nw or hold his or her peace 4eva.infact, i doubt if ur av eva bin 2 cotonou self. Monkey!!!
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
@noble gas, story story ajala travel all over the world mind u traveling is fun but not number one piority for man's life i hv been there and done that as u did so dont judge me if u dont know me i hv gradauted in electromechnical engr b4 u and iam proudly working in naija in a telecom company so what more do u think that iam lackingscammer like u using stolen and illegal identities to travel all over the world as old as u re u still remain a student drug baron like u claiming to be a student.
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
noble gas u re the reason mukina2 said we should not come to their country for the purpose of 419
u see ur lifeu said is not a crime having dual citizenship i quite agree with u but explain to the house how u got urs
u hv forgotten that for nigeria giving any non naija citizenship is like mession impossible and the samething apply to gambia
pls explain and show us on cam the bio data's on that gambian passport of urs and ur naija pali.
if u can do that i will rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Going To Gambia. by noblegas2(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
Lmfao! See wat i mean, dats xactly wat makes U D Monkey dt u are.u claim 2 B a graduate bt ur talkin lik a secondary skul boi.do U fink am as foolish as U 2 post my datapage here jst 4 U 2 confirm? N if U confirm, watz gona happen? Dat 'll even make U luk mor stupid i guess.i went 2 gambia n departed wiv a clean record after visitin Goree. So wy d fc.uk ar U calin me a scammer? I challenge anybody dat av scammed 2 cum n say it here!
Lastly, mr. monkey, I dnt even knw y am replyin ur ish.Get d fc.uk off ma arse!!!
Re: Going To Gambia. by mukina2: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
obigin43:

[b]noble gas u re the reason mukina2 said we should not come to their country for the purpose of 41[/b]9
u  see your lifeu said is not a crime having dual citizenship i quite agree with u but explain to the house how u got urs
u hv forgotten that for nigeria giving any non naija citizenship is like mession impossible and the samething apply to gambia
pls explain and show us on cam the bio data's on that gambian passport of urs and your naija pali.
if u can do that i will rest my case.
am still trying to find where i said :-
Gambia was my country and where i said you should not come because of 419/
dude get your facts straight, nor use my name tell your lies ok?  cheesy
it's obvious you know nothing about the Gambia, you are here telling tall tales.

Noble_Gas  is right, shows he has been to The Gambia
Re: Going To Gambia. by noblegas2(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
Opps! I 4got. Mr. Obigin43, did U read ma signature? Plz do cuz its a special delivery 4rm me 2 U!
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
@noble gas u re bad ambassador and a disgrace to the whole nation of naija as well as disgrace to ur entire family,i asked u to show ur biodata on cam not to scan it, petroleum engr that cant read simple english i never hv u to be blame if not for those arab school that u were schooling u better come to naija and hv a sound education olodo rabata like u, ole
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
mukina2 sorry not u it was ogidiboy that i meant to say
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
@mukina2, let him speak for him self,let him explain to room how he got dual citizen of gambian and naija
remember if u re at back of a thief there is alway penalty for it cos it proof that u re equally a thief
if dem born u well show ur biodata of both passport to justwice,murphy and other great people of nairaland for them to confirm
pls dont show me cos i know say u be confirmed thief full stop
Re: Going To Gambia. by noblegas2(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
Lmao! 1st of all, lemme correct U, av neva told U dat i was studying any petrochemical ish, its MARINE ENGINEERING(am sure u avnt heard bowt dat b4).
2ndly, Time n again, av realised dt U ar stil D same monkey dt U ar wiv ur recent posts.U call urself a graduate n U cant even construct simple n good english!!! (good thing U ended ur rubbish up in pidgin, i guess yur mor comfortable wiv dat n it sure suits U. Lol), aint sure U even av a job & its obvious dt U avnt been to any int'l airport talkless of boarding a plane.anyways, since av confirmed ow retarded U ar, i wont bother myself in replying ur senseless comments. Fc.uking batty boy!!!
Re: Going To Gambia. by noblegas2(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2010
Infact, which of D nigerian universities certified U as a degree holder? I wana know cuz it needs to be sued. Even an arab man will construct better english dan U can ever do.bleeping BATTY BOI!!! Am goin 2 observd my salat jor! I 'll soon join U.hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
noble gas,old man like that still in school shameless idiot,the way u spell ur words like arab goat show u re truly in international arab mumu school
i be naija for sure and i hv alright to blow broken english useless cow,if u ever see me u wont call me monkey cos u can mistakenly eat my shit to arab salad.
just show dem on cam ur biodata if not i wont give up on u, thief ole!!!!!!!
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
noble gas dont try to use small pikin yab cover up ur dirty act pls proof me wrong thats all i want.
english or no english is not even my mama language if u like blow grammar from here to jerusalem na u sabi
while u no fit become mr lecturer with no cert. in naija instead of drug dealers and stealling?

NB pls proof me wrong if that passport is not illegal

if u want to test my skill go and confirm from www.swifttalk.com
i hv resigned from there for no reason than for a better offer
ask them they will tell u my recent place of work
iam not ole thief like u
b4 dey born u i hv been to many countries ewu arab tongue
Re: Going To Gambia. by noblegas2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
obigin43:

noble gas,old man like that still in school shameless idiot,the way u spell your words like arab goat show u re truly in international arab mumu school
i be naija for sure and i hv alright to blow broken english useless cow,if u ever see me u wont call me monkey cos u can mistakenly eat my poo to arab salad.
just show dem on cam your biodata if not[b][size=20pt] i wont give up on u[/size], [/b] thief ole!!!!!!!

OMG!!! dats exactly y i tagged you as BATTY BOI, Secondly, am not old and am not as senseless as you.Am crunching munchies while dissing you and you culdnt be any intelligent even though you ate a whole pack of smarties and dats y u must always respect me cuz just like ricky ross, am da mo`fc.ukin BOSS!!! hahahaa

N.B- i wont give you a tangible response unless you can write,read and speak good `ANGLAIS`. dig dat
Re: Going To Gambia. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
@noble_gas1 & obigin43

I BEG GUYZ, ITS OK. PLZ LETS BE OUR BROdAZ KEEPER AND RESTORE SANITY TO THIS THREAD, PLZZZZZZZZZ. God Bless u all.

ONE LOVE!
Re: Going To Gambia. by noblegas2(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
Tamita:

@noble_gas1 & obigin43

I BEG GUYZ, ITS OK. PLZ LETS BE OUR BROdAZ KEEPER AND RESTORE SANITY TO THIS THREAD, PLZZZZZZZZZ. God Bless u all.

ONE LOVE!

Thanks tamita and i appreciate your sense of maturity.from my post, you will see that i am not a trouble-maker but i wont subscribe to sh.it y would someone dat doesnt even know a thang bout you call u a scammer,illegal traveller,drug baron and even abuse your family(i just decided not to reply him back on that one) it shows the kinda broke arse dude he his, anyways aint gat beef for him or nobody,
Re: Going To Gambia. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ noble_gas1,
@obigin43
Tanx man . . . . . . .We all ve d same 9ja blood running in our vein. Dnt just knw hw to start but in all, its Over! LOVE U ALL.

@Obigin43,hw far? No vex again my broda.
Re: Going To Gambia. by obigin43(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2010
tami mi no vex,i appreciate ur concern
@ NOBLE GAS U SAY U BE 24 THAT MEANS NA SINCE U DEY UR MAMA BELLE U START TO DEY TRAVEL ALL OVER THE WORLD
SHAMELESS ELEMENT LIKE U,AFTER U HV REDUCED UR AGE TO UR PIKIN AGE U COME DEY YARN RUBBISH HERE
TYPING AND SAYING NEVER JUSTIFY WHO U RE TRY SHOW UR BIODATA THEN WE ALL KNOW IF U RE THE NAME IN THAT PASSPORT OR THE SAME AGE U HV CLAIMED TO BE IS THE SAME AS THE ONE THERE SIMPLE, GOOD ENGLISH, BAD ENGLISH,PIGIN ENGLISH DOESNT MATTER ALL MATTERS IS FLOW IN COMMUNICATION SINCE U DEY FEEL ME NO WAHALA,IF ONLY THE ARAB LESSON WEY U DEY GO WERE ABLE TO TEACH WHAT OYINBO PEOPLE DEY CALL COMMUNICATION IN ENGLISH THEN U SHOULD BE ABLE TO KNOW THE RULES OF ENCODER AND THE DECODER,IF ONLY THAT ALONE IS WHAT U HV IN UR BRAIN U SHOULD NT HV COMPLAIN ABOUT MY ENGLISH.MIND U IAM NOT SAYING IAM GOOD IN ENGLISH AND AT THE SAME TIME IAM NOT BAD AT IT AND IF U BELIEVE U RE THE BEST ENGLISH TEACHER U CAN AS WELL COME AND TEACH ME AFTER U HV PROVED TO THE ROOM THAT U RE GOOD AMBASSADOR IN OMAN AND HOW U GOT UR GAMBIAN PALI.

THE MAN I RESPECT SO MUCH IN ENGLISH NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLES GRAMMAR INSTEAD HE APPLIED CORRECTION TO IT,HE HAS HIS NOBLE AWARD IN HIS FIELD SO WHAT AWARD HV U BEEN GIVEN EVER SINCE U HV BEEN THE BEST STUDENT IN UR ARAB LESSON.( ONE EYE MAN IN THE LAND OF BLIND PEOPLE IS ALWAYS A KING IN BLIND COMMUNITY),THE BEST ENGLISH STUDENT IN ARAB LESSON DOES NOT MEAN U RE THE BEST STUDENT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD IF U DONT KNOW,WHY NOT SCHOOL IN NAIJA AND SEE HOW MANY CARRY OVER U GO DEY GET PER SEMESTER THATS WHY U RUN GO ARAB OLODO RABATA!!!!!!!OLOEEEEEE!!!!!!PROOF ME WRONG THATS ALL AM WAITING FOR ANY OTHER THING U RE SAYING IS JUST TO DISTRACT PEOPLE ATTENTION
Re: Going To Gambia. by unclets: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please, what about their work and education system
Re: Going To Gambia. by Wheelzy: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
hello house
gambia is good country and peaceful but no way compare to this great nation ok i was there but back in nigeria i stayed @ latrikunda jamma stayed @ bakoteh ,fajara,kololi,name it but is peaceful then but dont know now thanks
Re: Going To Gambia. by Obynolee(f): 1:46am On Mar 20, 2021
obigin43:
guy forget Gambia, naija is better of Gambia in every aspect its a small country almost the same size with Lagos,i hv been there i couldn't withstand the corruption in that country believe me the corruption there is out of control though their currency is {dallasi} is higher than naira that's just it,
i went there through friends invitation by the name alpha and fakibba and i met alot of Ghanian's and some of Nigerians who were trying to find their way back home, guy u can only visit but do not stay in Gambia i must confess to u that fakibba and alpha re now in Nigeria working if u doubt me i will give u their phone number so that u can comfirm how difficult it is living in Gambia.
cheers

NB they re just like our Hausa(ma lam) and they speaks English in Hausa way,majorities re Muslims.

Please give me fakibba and alpha phone numbers I want to ask them something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: FG Suspends National Carrier Project / Allen Onyema: Air Peace Chose Gatwick Airport For Lagos-London Flights / How Smartphones Have Disrupted The Way Nigerians Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.