Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) (16039 Views)

Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2017
malificent:
Kill yourself
God bless you
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by SINZ: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:
What shocked shocked shocked I only wanted to make it faster for you.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I thought you'll love this kind of backside... Even lefulefu confirmed it cheesy

LOL! Na too much sugar dey cause diabetes gringrin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by barallanee(f): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Tah... Dis ain't sexy....Na wa o
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Divay22(f): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2017
SINZ:

You angryme cheesy
Lemme call Traphedges then grin
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2017
SINZ:

true grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

thats a weapon of mass destruction right there cheesy
ukwunised WMD cheesy

Trump should should put her into good use and throw her all over Russia, she would destroy the whole country in one minute with that butt alone.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Trump should should put her into good use and throw her all over Russia, she would destroy the whole country in one minute with that butt alone.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahahahahaha, this is mean even for you grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahahahahaha, this is mean even for you grin

Lol, I didn't mean it to be grin.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by SINZ: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
true grin grin grin grin
Too much of something is not good, my brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by yellowbeauty(f): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Omo lekwa ukwu
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by BadBlaize(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
can i help you?
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

cassava man grin grin grin grin
i dey hail u grin
Warris dis grin y her eleke idi going to her vjayjay shocked
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by mikool007(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Breaking Instagram because of eating disorders and accumulated fat ok.....not my problem
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by pu7pl3(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Why won't instagram break after all this fat
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dacovajnr lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Jude76(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Convert ur iTunes gift card to instance cash instantly in your bank account

Dominations of 10 to 100$ of us , Canada , steam and amazon gift card

Contact (08146153336)
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
BadBlaize:

can i help you?
nothin...na dat pix just make me laugh grin
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by pole: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blood Of Jeesu,see Yansh Oboy U Wan Kill Person,na Ds Type Be My Fevourite, I Swear
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Akpa nsi
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by baZOOKer: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:
You angryme cheesy Lemme call Traphedges then grin
with mi small preqq? #o thanks... This one go swallow me Join undecided
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Divay22(f): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
baZOOKer:

with mi small preqq? #o thanks... This one go swallow me Join undecided

Lol. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by funstufz: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
I cover my eyes....
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by BadBlaize(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
nothin...na dat pix just make me laugh grin
OK sir, Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by femi4: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Entpress:
This time around, its an Ivorian lady by the name Yao Nice, She says she is an actress and model…Looks real!
Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj will move over when they see this one.
See more photos below link

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/19/meet-the-ivorian-lady-whose-body-is-breaking-instagram/
her back looks like that of an elephant.

The real elephant of cote d ivore
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Collyno82(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Entpress:
This time around, its an Ivorian lady by the name Yao Nice, She says she is an actress and model…Looks real!

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/19/meet-the-ivorian-lady-whose-body-is-breaking-instagram/
nofin dey dia. na only food for maggots
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by MissRaine69(f): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Are people aware that there is a growing trend where women take so called " butt enhancers" are actually taking medication used it fatten chickens really quickly.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Tampinu(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
jonaifame22:
Wonderful and marvelous are the works of ur hands oh lord, great is thy name.

Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by MrHenshaw: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Entpress:

What is this?
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by indodon(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
if you tell her she is fat ..

bitches be like "if you can't handle them thick, maybe you ain't got enough Dick"
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Eldee54321(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

even u too?
grin
but dat yansh na bulldozer sha grin.it will be very traumatic for a guy wey wan do am ala apostle sule sule style cheesy
u better be careful on whatever u say on dt man APOSTLE SULEMAN...
Re: Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) by Eldee54321(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
SINZ:

Na this kyn thing Apostle dey like gringrin
BE careful on whatchu say on APOSTLE SULEIMAN...don't make any useless jokes on him cos u're nt d one dt call him...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures / Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.