Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story (15883 Views)

She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... / Have u do a Married Woman b4 ? Come and see / How I fvked her big ass . Picx added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Escabado: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2020
Mine was one busty married lady that we live in the same house . If she want to park her cloths outside she will be shaking her yarch for me and be smiling. Like play like play one day she come charge phone for my place and was sitting close to me rubbing her breast at me . Na so nack ooo
The next week she nack me bill. Na so i run . Me begin pay bill for married woman. Lie lie

Guys share your experience

10 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Escabado:
Mine was one busty married lady that we live in the same house . If she want to park her cloths outside she will be shaking her yarch for me and be smiling. Like play like play one day she come charge phone for my place and was sitting close to me rubbing her breast at me . Na so nack ooo
The next week she nack me bill. Na so i run . Me begin pay bill for married woman. Lie lie

That was her Initial Intention In the first place, I currently have one that Is lusting me as well and I'm doing my best to control the situation In order not to escalate to the state of mating. A lot of Nigerian Women/Ladies have gone to the dust. They are too money hungry and shameless. Well I blame their Mr Simpsons the most.......

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Bahamas95(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
I have fvcked advanced women but they ain't married. They were single parents/spinsters.

I can't fvck a married woman, my conscience won't let me do that sh!t.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by sacajawea: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
I will only Nack for money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by loko50(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Escabado:

Bros, you get mind o
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Escabado:

Twice. Married women r sweeter. Bro they are the best(truss me) wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Enugupikin: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
I
Evolutionlove:

That was her Initial Intention In the first place, I currently have one that Is lusting me as well and I'm doing my best to control the situation never to escalate to the state of mating. A lot of Nigerian Women/Ladies have gone to the dust. They are too money hungry and shameless. Well I blame their Mr Simpsons the most.......
Funny enough is exactly the same with me too.. This one her husband is abroad, she's still fresh but has 2 kids possibly she married so early..

The aim is for me to pay the bill, I have seen the hand writing on the wall.. But never, no woman is gonna manipulate me cheesy cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Enugupikin: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheCork:

Twice. Married women r sweeter. Bro they are the best(truss me) wink
Expired products can never be sweeter.. Do your adultery quietly.. I pray u don't pay with your life though

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Enugupikin:

Expired products can never be sweeter.. Do your adultery quietly.. I pray u don't pay with your life though

Bro u dont no wot u missing..truss me. Marryed womens are 10 times sweeter & better. They dont stress u up. They simply go back to there husband. I am linking another one again next week Tuesday after her husband go for business trip..cant wait to smash cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Enugupikin: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheCork:

Bro u dont no wot u missing..truss me. Marryed womens are 10 times sweeter & better. They dont stress u up. They simply go back to there husband. I am linking another one again next week Tuesday after her husband go for business trip..cant wait to smash cheesy
Somehow I know you're somewhat a yoruba, na una style.. Do what pleases u

31 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Enugupikin:

Correction. Bro am like the united nation..I love every women & I nyansh a anything; ibo, yoruba or Hausa. All womens are the same in the dark sir. Another married woman comin by next week Tuesday. Bro truss me, u need a married women for side chick cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why would anyone want to lie with someone's wife, someone who made a vow with another in the presence of others. No matter the situation, it is not right.
As for advanced women, no.

22 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Enugupikin:

Bro I ain't yoruba. By the way please link me if u have any marryed women for me sir! wink

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Saynotoapc(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheCork:

Karma na bastard he doesn't care if you handsome, ugly, tall, religionist anything at all.
He will hit you so hard.
A short story, Real life bro.

My friend(A) babe like me that year, she had to say it to my face. Base on say man was young and ready to knack anything under skirt bro I dey knack this babe on steady, it got to a stage when past the night in her hostel.
Fast forward to some years later, my babe came to stay with me for few months, my guy(B) sef dey the same house. I leave my house for work as early as 7am, my guy was unemployed
If I come back, my babe will prefer to spend time with my friend, for a reason I have no idea
Until I caught this nigga and my bed red handed, under my nose inside my house.

I felt really bad.

We move bro, no time to check if nah devil or she's like him.

Avoid person babe and wife, E get why.

46 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by bayodele73(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Enugupikin:

You don't have to be stupid to prove a point. Mumu tribalist.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Saynotoapc(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheCork:

Karma na bastard he doesn't care if you handsome, ugly, tall, religionist anything at all.
He will hit you so hard.

My friend(A) babe like me that year, she had to say it to my face. Base on say man was young and ready to knack anything under skirt bro I dey knack this babe on steady, it got to a stage when past the night in her hostel.
Fast forward to some years later, my babe came to stay with me for few months, my guy(B) sef dey the same house. I leave my house for work as early as 7am, my guy was unemployed
If I come back, my babe will prefer to spend time with my friend, for a reason I have no idea

I felt really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Saynotoapc:

He will hit you so hard.

I felt really bad.

^^^story
I been banging marryed women for the past 6 years. It started when my neighbor asked him to loan her coz they sack her husband. She begged me not to tell him coz we were good friend. I play snooker & basketball wit him. Bro u dint really want to collect the moiney back but I juss had to go there, she was lightskin. Smashing only happen once but guess wot, I had to pay her extra to zip up .since then, I enjoy married womens. That's y I enjoy going to wedding..especially when I like the babe. We usually smash after 5 month of mariage wink

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Saynotoapc:

He will hit you so hard.

I felt really bad.

Bro its difficult to avoid person babe. I love women too much sir. I smash anythings..married womens

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by paulolee(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
mine was an ex, she leftand got married bcoz i dnt av marriage plans for now and she dnt av time bcoz she was older than me...
she forced me and i gave in but still felt guilty after it because her bride price av been paid and her traditional marriage was the previous weekend...
since dt day am scared of any of my bea talking abt thier exes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Coolboss(f): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmm, stay away from married women

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Openbusiness: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Coolboss:
Hmmm, stay away from married women

I only nyansh marryed women coz they are better & sweeter. I am linking a other one next week Tuesday. I love them wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Enugupikin:

Bro are u marryed? cheesy
Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by JimmyDarmody: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
If I follow una talk I no go Marry lol. Una no get conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Coolboss(f): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheCork:

I only nyansh marryed women coz they are better & sweeter. I am linking a other one next week Tuesday. I love them wink
What you sow is what you reap.
Don't feel sad when your own wife is being "Nyanshed"

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by DiegoMaria(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
If i catch una With my future wife

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by TheCork(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Coolboss:

What you sow is what you reap.
Don't feel sad when your own wife is being "Nyanshed"

Wife? Which wife? I love women. Somebody need to make them happy. So that's were I normally come in. Single womens are gold digger, cant stand them. Marryed womens are more loyal. Every time I nyash them no body no nada, we keep it quite. That's y I respect them all ways. Last single chick I I nyansh said she was going to tell people her big my *kondo* is. Tests y I cant stand single women....unless they r lightskin! cheesy

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Sammyimpostor: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
I have once slept with a lady older than me and I so much enjoyed everything because there was no pressure + she wasn't interested in my money, but for married ladies it is a NO for me.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by tnerro1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Have been tempted but I resisted temptation grin

P/s but sometimes I ask myself why na grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story by Aphroditee(f): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Saynotoapc:

He will hit you so hard.

I felt really bad.

Lol so funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video / Looking For Mr. Right While You're In School / Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.