Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,287 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University (28623 Views)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary / Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
takenadoh:
Are u the first? Should we now fly?
if e dey pain u hug the transformer nearest to u
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by sparkwil(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
Omo Oodua to gallant!

Nice achievement smiley

Check the name again
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
sparkwil:

For this post you deserve

A few dirty slaps
Sowie sir
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by SmartchoiceNGR: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Don't deceive yourself. Is it the Nigerian law students that don't know what a court room looks like 'till they've been called to bar?.Say something else and stop ass-licking. That girl is dumb Af! With her numerous alternates on NL.
I would have responded but I can't get my head that far up my ass like you.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by talk2saintify(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by jidxin(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
vizkiz:

Seun did when he designed the comment option.

Stop making a fool out of yourself, you are not getting younger.

i love ur reply jare

hian did i just like vizkid's reply..... i unlike it immediately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

I would have responded but I can't get my head that far up my ass like you.
I know your head is in your ass, perhaps that was why you chose to ass-lick. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by banme1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:
Omo Oodua to gallant!
Nice achievement smiley
check that name again. irreasonable bigot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by jonnytad(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Congratulations ooooo, but i believe that she might not have graduated with first class if she schooled here in Nigeria. My sister in law graduated with first class in medicine last month from a university in UK and i could remember that I use to teach her chemistry when we were together in U.I before she travelled..... The level of comfortability there can't be compared wt ours here.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by SmartchoiceNGR: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
I know your head is in your ass, perhaps that was why you chose to ass-lick. grin
Lady I am not responsible for your spousal desperation. Quoting me won't keep your bed warm at night
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by GeneralOjukwu: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Don't deceive yourself. Is it the Nigerian law students that don't know what a court room looks like 'till they've been called to bar?.Say something else and stop ass-licking. That girl is dumb Af! With her numerous alternates on NL.

grin... what she lacks in brains, she makes up with aggression. wink
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by mikejj(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
The babe fine.our fin lawyer.come and work in nigeria abeg.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by ekensi01: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
vizkiz:

They feel anything they want can be achieved through the hole in between their legs.
Guy you sabi. You like my lost twins.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by rusher14: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Edo girl.

All join.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by victor8269: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
sparkwil:

For this post you deserve

A few dirty slaps
He is making a point there, it is easier over there
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by chima4UK(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
First class in abroad is that one first class?

My unilorin 2.1 is better than masters in UK
Keep deceiving yourself . If you can afford a quality education , go for it and stop this your self appraisal .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by YelloweWest: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Maybe from a masters in coventry or London South banks but Oxford or Cambridge dude you must be smoking.
Don't make a mockery of Coventry. The best uni in Nigeria is not even close to it. Fact

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by YelloweWest: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
victor8269:

He is making a point there, it is easier over there
Not true.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by maklelemakukula(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
be like first class easy abroad
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

Don't make a mockery of Coventry. The best uni in Nigeria is not even close to it. Fact
That is a very big lie. University of Ibadan is ranked in the same league with conventry. Both of them are horrible shitty universities. If you aren't going to a top 200 university worldwide, you are better off studying in Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

grin... what she lacks in brains, she makes up with aggression. wink
Thanks. She goes about attacking people's opinion with a shallow reasoning. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by Chyxki: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice one pretty!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by MrCork: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian first class graduate of Law, Opeyemi is trending on Twitter after achieving a great feat at the University of Lancaster, U.K. The young lady who also dedicated her degree to her mom, whom she lost in her final year at the University shared photos of her and wrote;

Mum took ill, ran into financial difficulties, then I lost my mum. All in my final year..but I pulled through. This one for you my angel

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/pretty-nigerian-lady-bags-first-class-deggree-law-uk-university-photos.html

angry
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by MrCork: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian first class graduate of Law, Opeyemi is trending on Twitter after achieving a great feat at the University of Lancaster, U.K. The young lady who also dedicated her degree to her mom, whom she lost in her final year at the University shared photos of her and wrote;

Mum took ill, ran into financial difficulties, then I lost my mum. All in my final year..but I pulled through. This one for you my angel

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/pretty-nigerian-lady-bags-first-class-degree-law-uk-university-photos.html

...preeeeety where??.... she ain't lightskin!!!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

Thank you. UI+OAU+UNN no reach coventry
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by emmasure07: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yes we made it yesterday again all thanks to God Almighty for more information about our games call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below please take note no free games

Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Lady I am not responsible for your spousal desperation. Quoting me won't keep your bed warm at night
You must be deluded to come up with that. I guess the truth hurts, bye. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

That is a very big lie. University of Ibadan is ranked in the same league with conventry
Funny enough you are right. I just checked times. Can u imagine we overrate uk universities and underrate our own. I am going to create a thread on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
First class in abroad is that one first class?

My unilorin 2.1 is better than masters in UK

Oh pls.
Re: Nigerian Lady, Opeyemi, Bags First Class Degree In Law From UK University by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
vicfuntop:

Oh pls.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Union Confirms NEC Meeting Did Not Hold On Saturday, Nov 16 2013 / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / NASU Will Join ASUU Strike Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.